OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» 'Space hurricane' observed over the North Pole
Bloodthirsty Bankers: “I Would Crawl on Broken Glass Dragging My Exposed Junk to Get This Deal” EmptyYesterday at 4:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Extinct' bird rediscovered after 170 years
Bloodthirsty Bankers: “I Would Crawl on Broken Glass Dragging My Exposed Junk to Get This Deal” EmptyYesterday at 4:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery object filmed in the skies over Wichita
Bloodthirsty Bankers: “I Would Crawl on Broken Glass Dragging My Exposed Junk to Get This Deal” EmptyYesterday at 4:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cannabis Poutine Fries
Bloodthirsty Bankers: “I Would Crawl on Broken Glass Dragging My Exposed Junk to Get This Deal” EmptyYesterday at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Highest frequencies of Rh negatives:
Bloodthirsty Bankers: “I Would Crawl on Broken Glass Dragging My Exposed Junk to Get This Deal” EmptyYesterday at 2:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Judge Orders Election Do-Over as Voter Fraud Proved for 78% of Mail-In Ballots
Bloodthirsty Bankers: “I Would Crawl on Broken Glass Dragging My Exposed Junk to Get This Deal” EmptyYesterday at 2:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sean Stone Goes Full Woo with John Lamb Lash on the Archon Empire
Bloodthirsty Bankers: “I Would Crawl on Broken Glass Dragging My Exposed Junk to Get This Deal” EmptyYesterday at 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sacha Stone - The Cult of Lucifer
Bloodthirsty Bankers: “I Would Crawl on Broken Glass Dragging My Exposed Junk to Get This Deal” EmptyYesterday at 2:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Family Fined, Kicked Off Their Own Land For Living In RV
Bloodthirsty Bankers: “I Would Crawl on Broken Glass Dragging My Exposed Junk to Get This Deal” EmptyYesterday at 2:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What We Know And Don’t Know About The Events Of January 6th
Bloodthirsty Bankers: “I Would Crawl on Broken Glass Dragging My Exposed Junk to Get This Deal” EmptyYesterday at 2:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Case for Closing Public Schools… Indefinitely
Bloodthirsty Bankers: “I Would Crawl on Broken Glass Dragging My Exposed Junk to Get This Deal” EmptyYesterday at 2:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Are The Recent UFO Disclosures Setting Us Up for A Mass Deception of Epic Proportions?
Bloodthirsty Bankers: “I Would Crawl on Broken Glass Dragging My Exposed Junk to Get This Deal” EmptyYesterday at 2:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» North and South Dakota State Legislatures Pass Bills to Invalidate All Unconstitutional Biden Orders
Bloodthirsty Bankers: “I Would Crawl on Broken Glass Dragging My Exposed Junk to Get This Deal” EmptyYesterday at 2:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 3-1-21… “Middle East Power Struggle Tip of the Iceberg”
Bloodthirsty Bankers: “I Would Crawl on Broken Glass Dragging My Exposed Junk to Get This Deal” EmptyYesterday at 2:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes to Cultivate Consciousness February 27, 2021
Bloodthirsty Bankers: “I Would Crawl on Broken Glass Dragging My Exposed Junk to Get This Deal” EmptyYesterday at 1:43 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sense of Balance
Bloodthirsty Bankers: “I Would Crawl on Broken Glass Dragging My Exposed Junk to Get This Deal” EmptyYesterday at 1:42 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Chant these Ganesh Mantras on Tuesdays to remove hurdles from your path
Bloodthirsty Bankers: “I Would Crawl on Broken Glass Dragging My Exposed Junk to Get This Deal” EmptyYesterday at 1:41 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sense of Movement
Bloodthirsty Bankers: “I Would Crawl on Broken Glass Dragging My Exposed Junk to Get This Deal” EmptyYesterday at 1:39 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Nothing more absurd than this can be believed
Bloodthirsty Bankers: “I Would Crawl on Broken Glass Dragging My Exposed Junk to Get This Deal” EmptyYesterday at 1:38 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carl Jung: How The Media // Internet Reinforces Shadow Projection | Psychology & Philosophy
Bloodthirsty Bankers: “I Would Crawl on Broken Glass Dragging My Exposed Junk to Get This Deal” EmptyYesterday at 1:35 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Spiritual individuality / Physical heredity
Bloodthirsty Bankers: “I Would Crawl on Broken Glass Dragging My Exposed Junk to Get This Deal” EmptyYesterday at 1:34 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Exploring Ghost Mines of Utah in 1869 (Silver City)
Bloodthirsty Bankers: “I Would Crawl on Broken Glass Dragging My Exposed Junk to Get This Deal” EmptyYesterday at 1:31 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Experts Call For Immediate Ban Of Entire Class Of Chemicals Damaging Babies’ Brains
Bloodthirsty Bankers: “I Would Crawl on Broken Glass Dragging My Exposed Junk to Get This Deal” EmptyYesterday at 1:29 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 12 Residents Die After First COVID Vaccine in Wales Nursing and Dementia Care Centre
Bloodthirsty Bankers: “I Would Crawl on Broken Glass Dragging My Exposed Junk to Get This Deal” EmptyYesterday at 1:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» New mammogram guidelines for women recently vaccinated for COVID-19
Bloodthirsty Bankers: “I Would Crawl on Broken Glass Dragging My Exposed Junk to Get This Deal” EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Bridgette & Jannie have a discussion with Bryan Hummel in regards to restoration of land
Bloodthirsty Bankers: “I Would Crawl on Broken Glass Dragging My Exposed Junk to Get This Deal” EmptyYesterday at 1:22 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» TARTAR PHONIC TECH
Bloodthirsty Bankers: “I Would Crawl on Broken Glass Dragging My Exposed Junk to Get This Deal” EmptyYesterday at 1:20 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» EXPOSED: World Bank Coronavirus Aid Comes With Conditions For Imposing Extreme Lockdown, Reveals Belarus President
Bloodthirsty Bankers: “I Would Crawl on Broken Glass Dragging My Exposed Junk to Get This Deal” EmptyYesterday at 1:19 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Developers of Oxford-AstraZeneca Vaccine Tied to UK Eugenics Movement
Bloodthirsty Bankers: “I Would Crawl on Broken Glass Dragging My Exposed Junk to Get This Deal” EmptyYesterday at 1:16 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Biden blocks $1,400 stimulus checks for 16M Americans after tightening income eligibility
Bloodthirsty Bankers: “I Would Crawl on Broken Glass Dragging My Exposed Junk to Get This Deal” EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 12:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Strange UFO over Ludhiana, Panjab, India plus MORE
Bloodthirsty Bankers: “I Would Crawl on Broken Glass Dragging My Exposed Junk to Get This Deal” EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden’s Syria Attack: An Actual Impeachable Offense
Bloodthirsty Bankers: “I Would Crawl on Broken Glass Dragging My Exposed Junk to Get This Deal” EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden STILL Won’t Publish Schedule, Visitor Logs, nor Hold a Presser
Bloodthirsty Bankers: “I Would Crawl on Broken Glass Dragging My Exposed Junk to Get This Deal” EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE » Bloodthirsty Bankers: “I Would Crawl on Broken Glass Dragging My Exposed Junk to Get This Deal”

Bloodthirsty Bankers: “I Would Crawl on Broken Glass Dragging My Exposed Junk to Get This Deal”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Bloodthirsty Bankers: “I Would Crawl on Broken Glass Dragging My Exposed Junk to Get This Deal”

Posted by bmc on December 13, 2014
Posted in: Banking cabal, Greed, Money, Slavery. 3 Comments
SHTFplan
by Mac Slavo
December 12, 2014
Bloodthirsty Bankers: “I Would Crawl on Broken Glass Dragging My Exposed Junk to Get This Deal” Wall-street-broken-glass-crawling-junk
Many Wall Street bankers would do anything – literally anything – to make money.

That makes for a harsh reality when you consider that the fate of the entire economy of the United States and the world is in hands of just a few banks and other financial and corporate elites. Of course, the fallout of the 2008 financial crisis and the bailout for those that are “too big to fail” made that all too clear.

Now, another eerie example of how far the money changers would go to cash in has emerged, even if it meant fleecing the public, destroying jobs and small businesses or probably even selling out their own mother, for that matter.

Crain’s dubbed it Wall Street’s “quote of the year.” It has come to light amid $43.5 million in new fines imposed by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority on ten banks for their role in a failed IPO deal for Toys “R” Us (TRU).

It seems an analyst for Needham & Co., an investment and asset management firm, emailed his colleague about how “shameless” the positioning and negotiations for the IPO really were – before admitting that he’d do the same, and much, much more himself to land the deal:

When a rival firm announced in early May 2010 that it was initiating research coverage of toy manufacturers and the toy industry, the Needham analyst sent an email to a colleague stating the firm’s initiation of coverage was “[s]hameless positioning to get a certain upcoming toy IPO,” and that he “would do it too. I would crawl on broken glass dragging my exposed junk to get this deal.”

Wow.

And that’s just one man on a deal that didn’t even go through.

It underscores the mindset of Wall Street bankers, the desperation, the skewed values, the depravity that is seemingly system-wide, and a sure sign that the economic scales of justice are never going to even out on their own. It’s absolutely no surprise these people would bend the rules to insert some legal-financial bias into the process of getting paid.

But dragging your own junk over broken glass! Really?

The investigation found that the banks involved violated ethics rules concerning the involvement of researchers in initial public offering deals. Bloomberg News’ Matt Levine summed it up like this:

• KKR and friends were like, “Hey if you want to do an IPO for us you’ll have to break some research rules.”
• All the banks were like, “Cool yeah let’s do that.”

KKR refers to Kohlberg, Kravis and Roberts, the corporate raiders represented annually at Bilderberg, who own Toys “R” Us in partnership with Bain Capital, infamously tied to Mitt Romney, and Vornado, the commercial real estate giant. These are the firms holding the real strings in the Toys deal.

Needham, the firm exposed via email in this case, is the smallest of the banks involved in this scandal. It comes in at #44 on a list of big banks. Most of the biggest banks were also fined in this case, including: Barclays, Citigroup, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan, Deutsche Bank, Merrill Lynch (Bank of America), Morgan Stanley and Wells Fargo.

But that’s perhaps to be expected at this point.

It is clear that these are systematic issues of a lack of ethics. Profit and power motives above conscience, without fail. Levine agrees:

It is hard to come away from these settlements with the impression that this was an isolated case. It was 10 banks! And two big private equity sponsors! If it happened here, it happened elsewhere. Presumably the banks were tripped up by the nakedness (sorry!) of the cynicism here: that awful Needham e-mail, which really reads like something out of 1999, or the sponsors’ explicit nobody-here-but-us-non-lawyers instructions to the Deutsche analyst. But this doesn’t read like an anomaly; it reads like an extreme case of what happens all the time.

That’s right, the average banker or Wall Street power broker would probably not only crawl naked over broken glass, but might consider backing over granny on that broken glass, then running over the neighbor’s puppy with a car to get there, too!

Yes folks, the game is rigged, and that’s not even the tip of the iceberg.

Remember, these are just the analysts for the banks that we are all slaves to. The depravity put on display by this low level analyst is small potatoes compared to what the banks would do to keep their power and bid for world dominance.

Citibank was just in the news announcing some $3.5 billion in additional fees for the 4th quarter to cover “repositioning expenses,” which Zero Hedge argues is better understood as expenses to keep their employees out of jail.

Thanks to: http://talesfromtheconspiratum.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum