OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It

Posted on December 23, 2014 by Paul Joseph Watson

“Oh you thought I was gonna get all smacked up drunk”

Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It How-Does-A-Homeless-Man-Spend-100-600x315
When YouTube star Josh Paler Lin gave a homeless guy $100 and followed him to find out what he was going to spend it on, Paler Lin thought his worst suspicions were about to be confirmed.

The homeless guy headed straight to a liquor store.
“I’m starting to tear up, that’s like incredible….I’ve never had this in my life,” said Thomas after being given $100.
When Thomas subsequently emerges from the liquor store, the film makers seem convinced that the money has probably been spent on alcohol.
However, the man then heads straight for a local park where he begins to hand out food he has just bought to families he doesn’t even know.
Paler Lin then approaches Thomas again and apologizes to him for doubting his intentions.
“Oh you thought I was gonna get all smacked up drunk,” asks Thomas, adding, “There’s things money can’t buy and I get a happiness out of what I’m doing.”
Thomas then explains how he became homeless, explaining that he was living with his parents and had to quit work to look after his ill stepfather. His mother then died and her condo was sold, leaving him homeless.
“There’s a lot of people who are just victims of circumstance and they didn’t just go homeless because they’re lazy….there’s a lot of good people who are homeless,” says Thomas.
“I wasn’t expecting to get this kind of footage,” Paler Lin wrote on his YouTube channel. “To be honest, I thought this video would be more an exposing homeless people video at first. But I’m so glad that I could witness and capture such a beautiful moment.”
Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/paul.j.watson.71
FOLLOW Paul Joseph Watson @ https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet
Paul Joseph Watson is the editor at large of Infowars.com and Prison Planet.com.

Thanks to: http://www.dcclothesline.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum