OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Thrive Movement - Is there a fundamental structure to our universe?
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptyToday at 5:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Alan Watts ~ Why Do We Resist Change
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptyToday at 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk’s SpaceX chosen by NASA for historic mission to send humans to the Moon
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptyToday at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Sightings Increasing Worldwide! (2021)
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptyToday at 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sean Stone - The Jon Benet Ramsey Conspiracy?
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptyToday at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Disc like object (UFO) captured at Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex UK plus MORE
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptyToday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anthony Weiner Has Public MELTDOWN lol lol
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptyToday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Deep Space is full of Mysteries
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptyToday at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines Are Sowing Seeds of Immune System Destruction
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptyToday at 9:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC: 3,005 Recorded Deaths in VAERS Following COVID-19 Experimental “Vaccines” – More than Total Vaccine Deaths for Past 13+ Years
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptyToday at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nanotubes Assemble into ‘Black Strands’…
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptyToday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eudra Database Vax Stats Update to April 10th 2021
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptyToday at 9:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Business Owner Buys Stone for Autistic Boy’s Mother’s Grave: ‘I’m Going to See That’s Done’
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptyToday at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) - SEC warns Meta 1 Coin scheme is ongoing despite Court orders
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptyYesterday at 4:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Monopoly: An overview of the Great Reset – Follow the Money
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptyYesterday at 3:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» An Agenda That Is As Diabolical As It Is Unthinkable
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptyYesterday at 3:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Dead-Heads’, Garbage In Equals Garbage Out…
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptyYesterday at 3:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why Can’t Scientists Find the Enormous Planet X?
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptyYesterday at 3:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Doctor sends letter: Is it is medically ethical to continue Covid Vaccine rollout given severity of life altering side effects?
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptyYesterday at 3:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Examining the Relationship between COVID Death Rates and Population Density
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptyYesterday at 3:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious earthquake light appeared in the sky over Oriental Mindoro, Philippines
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptyYesterday at 3:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Admits 5,800 FULLY VACCINATED People Became Infected with COVID-19 and 74 Died plus Recent VAERS Data
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It EmptyYesterday at 3:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » VOICES CARRY » AMAZING PEOPLE, PLACES & THINGS » Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It

Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It

Posted on December 23, 2014 by Paul Joseph Watson

“Oh you thought I was gonna get all smacked up drunk”

Homeless Guy Given $100 — You’ll Be Surprised How He Spent It How-Does-A-Homeless-Man-Spend-100-600x315
When YouTube star Josh Paler Lin gave a homeless guy $100 and followed him to find out what he was going to spend it on, Paler Lin thought his worst suspicions were about to be confirmed.

The homeless guy headed straight to a liquor store.
“I’m starting to tear up, that’s like incredible….I’ve never had this in my life,” said Thomas after being given $100.
When Thomas subsequently emerges from the liquor store, the film makers seem convinced that the money has probably been spent on alcohol.
However, the man then heads straight for a local park where he begins to hand out food he has just bought to families he doesn’t even know.
Paler Lin then approaches Thomas again and apologizes to him for doubting his intentions.
“Oh you thought I was gonna get all smacked up drunk,” asks Thomas, adding, “There’s things money can’t buy and I get a happiness out of what I’m doing.”
Thomas then explains how he became homeless, explaining that he was living with his parents and had to quit work to look after his ill stepfather. His mother then died and her condo was sold, leaving him homeless.
“There’s a lot of people who are just victims of circumstance and they didn’t just go homeless because they’re lazy….there’s a lot of good people who are homeless,” says Thomas.
“I wasn’t expecting to get this kind of footage,” Paler Lin wrote on his YouTube channel. “To be honest, I thought this video would be more an exposing homeless people video at first. But I’m so glad that I could witness and capture such a beautiful moment.”
Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/paul.j.watson.71
FOLLOW Paul Joseph Watson @ https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet
Paul Joseph Watson is the editor at large of Infowars.com and Prison Planet.com.

Thanks to: http://www.dcclothesline.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum