OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Harvard-led team to search for alien space tech
Daytime Orb and strange UFO-like object filmed through Telescope EmptyToday at 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 7/26/2021 - How I Got Involved In The Secret War That Is Now Ending
Daytime Orb and strange UFO-like object filmed through Telescope EmptyToday at 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Police Stand Down at Freedom Day in Melbourne, Australia
Daytime Orb and strange UFO-like object filmed through Telescope EmptyToday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Subterranean robots battle for million-dollar DARPA prize
Daytime Orb and strange UFO-like object filmed through Telescope EmptyToday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eric Clapton refuses to play venues requiring full vaccination
Daytime Orb and strange UFO-like object filmed through Telescope EmptyToday at 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA’s InSight Lander Provides New Information about Crust, Mantle and Core of Mars
Daytime Orb and strange UFO-like object filmed through Telescope EmptyToday at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Spinning UFO Sighted From ISS ( July 26, 2021 )
Daytime Orb and strange UFO-like object filmed through Telescope EmptyToday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Newsom Vows California Will Have The ‘Strongest Vaccine Verification System In America’ As Sweeping Mandates Are Announced
Daytime Orb and strange UFO-like object filmed through Telescope EmptyToday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» New York Mayor De Blasio Tells Businesses To Force Employees Into Having Covid Jabs
Daytime Orb and strange UFO-like object filmed through Telescope EmptyToday at 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» World Erupts In Anti-Mandatory Vax, Covid-Lockdown Rage
Daytime Orb and strange UFO-like object filmed through Telescope EmptyToday at 9:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» How to Prevent and Cure Covid19 safely and cheaply without Vaccines
Daytime Orb and strange UFO-like object filmed through Telescope EmptyToday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Now in Effect: Washington Law Prohibits No-Knock Warrants and Limits Federal Militarization of Police
Daytime Orb and strange UFO-like object filmed through Telescope EmptyToday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» War On “Vaccine Hesitancy” Lost! Prepare For What’s Next!
Daytime Orb and strange UFO-like object filmed through Telescope EmptyToday at 12:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» We Must Make Having Covid Vaccinations A ‘Reward-Punishment System’ Says Rahm Emanuel
Daytime Orb and strange UFO-like object filmed through Telescope EmptyToday at 12:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» JUST IN: 159 Fully-Vaccinated People In IL Have Died, Nearly 600 Have Been Hospitalized Due to COVID-19 “Breakthrough” Cases
Daytime Orb and strange UFO-like object filmed through Telescope EmptyYesterday at 8:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Uri Geller claims that he saw aliens at NASA
Daytime Orb and strange UFO-like object filmed through Telescope EmptyYesterday at 8:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Branson and Bezos are not astronauts, US says
Daytime Orb and strange UFO-like object filmed through Telescope EmptyYesterday at 8:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Can quantum physics explain consciousness ?
Daytime Orb and strange UFO-like object filmed through Telescope EmptyYesterday at 8:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ UFO UAP hovering in orbit, caught on camera by ISS plus MORE
Daytime Orb and strange UFO-like object filmed through Telescope EmptyYesterday at 8:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Most Popular Ever’ Joe Biden Gets Heckled and Can’t Draw an Audience
Daytime Orb and strange UFO-like object filmed through Telescope EmptyYesterday at 8:13 am by PurpleSkyz

»  A renewable energy boom on Orkney
Daytime Orb and strange UFO-like object filmed through Telescope EmptyYesterday at 8:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» CNN: ‘Segregate the Great Unvaccinated – Make Them Pay’
Daytime Orb and strange UFO-like object filmed through Telescope EmptyYesterday at 7:59 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SPACE NEWS & DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » Daytime Orb and strange UFO-like object filmed through Telescope

Daytime Orb and strange UFO-like object filmed through Telescope

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Daytime Orb and strange UFO-like object filmed through Telescope

January 1, 2015
Daytime Orb and strange UFO-like object filmed through Telescope Ufomoons
Published on Dec 29, 2014
The objects in this clip were shot during daytime filming of the moon. I was panning the scope to track chemplanes as I saw them and that was how I filmed the second object in this clip. The first object may be one of those white orbs I film near chemtrails but it is hard to know for sure. Also, if you wish to follow my articles on the Examiner.com click the links below to my articles and subscribe to the author.
http://www.examiner.com/user/6828787/…
T-shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/crrow777
If you would like to support the Crrow Discovery Project, please use the PayPal link below:
Donate: [url=https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=UU3JVDR587TTL&lc=US&item_name=Crrow777 equipment upgrade fund¤cy_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHosted]https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr…[/url]

Thanks to:http://missiongalacticfreedom.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum