OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» “Gone in 30 Minutes” – Next on Europe’s Doomsday List: Collapse of Cell Phone Networks
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptyYesterday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» New research demonstrates that political ideology can taint logical reasoning
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptyYesterday at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

»  GOT SCIATICA? Huge uptick in sciatica cases since Covid-19 vaccine campaign began
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptyYesterday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Mysterious Phenomenon of Déjà Vu Is Finally Closer to Being Explained
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptyYesterday at 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» VAERS COVID Vaccine Injury Reports ‘Unprecedented’ in Quantity and ‘Alarm,’
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptyYesterday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch Stella Assange Slap The Mustache Off John Bolton’s War Criminal Face
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptyYesterday at 9:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bioweapon BS — The Lab Leak Narrative & Virology’s Ongoing, Cruel, Pointless Torture & Massacre of Animals
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptyYesterday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» NYC – Free Leonard Peltier Event! — NYC Anarchist Black Cross
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptyYesterday at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Brain-Damaged Nation: Neurological Diseases Explode in 2021 After COVID-19 Vaccines – 100,000%+ Increase in Strokes
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptyYesterday at 9:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Government, MSM gaslighting Americans about food industry sabotage and mysterious fires
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptyYesterday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Clif High - Dread
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptyYesterday at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» USDA Now Asking People to Register Their Vegetable Gardens for National Database - DON'T DO IT!!!!
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Being Kind Can Have a Huge Impact on Your Well-Being. Here's How
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient extinct 'miracle' plant may have been rediscovered in Turkey
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anarchy Means Only No Rule, No Rulers; In Other Words — Freedom
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 10:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rewilding Food, Rewilding Our Mind & Rewilding the Earth
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Three Scientific Mysteries Of Plato’s Atlantis
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» SpaceX rolls rocket to pad ahead of Crew-5 astronaut launch
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 10:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things — In The Aftermath Of Ian
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Now That Twitter Belongs To Elon, Here Is What He Will Do To The Platform In His Own Words
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 10:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» RT Victorious In Google Censorship Lawsuit, YouTube Forced To Restore Blocked Channels
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 9:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING: ICAN Wins Lawsuit Forcing CDC to Turn Over V-SAFE Covid Vaccine Injury Data
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 9:37 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » ARCHIVES OF SCAMMERS & SHYSTERS NO LONGER RELEVANT. IGNORE THEM AND MAYBE THEY WILL GO AWAY.. » ITTCS & KEVIN ANNETT » The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean

The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean Empty The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:05 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean

Posted on January 2, 2015 by Jean
** Pls. Note: 1)There will be no Oracle Report today, and 2) I hope to take time off until late Sunday, unless of course there is some important breaking news. ~J

Referenced Articles:

• VIDEO: Alfred Lambremont Webre: Why I exposed Kevin Annett & ITCCS — Transcript
  • PROTECTIVE ORDER Issued by Sovereign Citizens Against ITCCS, ICLCJ, CLCJV, Kevin Annett et alios 
  • Investigator: CIA, Pope John Paul II, Bush Sr. & Jr., Bill/Hillary Clinton do ritual child sacrifice

Friends,
The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean Photo-on-12-31-14-at-1-22-pm
Christmas 2014
I don’t know how to say this gently, but I’m not going to permit this fact to keep me from saying what I think needs to be said: It is not my job to interpret the information that I give you. I posted two articles yesterday about Kevin Annett and one the day before, and so many of you seem to feel like the jury is still out on the decision concerning him! You are lambasting both Alfred and me for what he has presented as facts. Apparently, some of you either have chosen not to do your homework and study/view this material, or you are in total denial about these proven FACTS. 
I walked closely with Alfred via emails as he uncovered what I can tell you he did not want to uncover. I also listened to Alfred’s long video of explanation, and the comments started coming in too soon for most of you to have listened. Did you take the time to read the specifics of what Alfred put out for us all in legal terms before many of you jumped?
Some of you are also asking me to tell you what is going on! To be truthful, I’m too sick still and I haven’t got the time to do so. I did my homework, and now I ask you to do yours. If you still want to believe that blatant facts are lies published by an International Lawyer and Judge who is devoting his life to getting us the truth, so be it, but please don’t expect me to publish your responses here. I haven’t got time for it. I can’t do your homework for you, and I can’t make —  and don’t want the responsibility of making — your decisions for you.
Someone reminded me I was, after all, wrong about Neil Keenan. Yes, I was wrong, until I had the FACTS. Then I walked away, and I never looked back. I’m sorry if your dreams — like mine — were dashed, but it’s up to you to decide what you think. If after doing your own thorough research you have other FACTS which will prove otherwise, by all means share those facts.
As far as I am concerned, the jury is no longer out. Kevin Annett was co-intel pro, and if you listened to the last video I published, you will see that now Alfred can move much more quickly than before to expose the terrible pedophilia with which we are now dealing, the pedophilia whose purpose Bradley Loves came to me to publish for him. It is rampant on this planet, and, in fact, the energy from the fear the cabal is creating is basically what is running the entire sick ‘show’ here. We need to wake up to this fact. We need to stop it, and we need to stop it as soon as possible!
Hugs,
~Jean

Thanks to: http://jhaines6.wordpress.com

2The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean Empty Re: The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:13 pm

terbo56

terbo56

Well, SPANK me hard! I guess we got told, didn't we?

3The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean Empty Re: The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:15 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL yep!

This Annett/Webre drama is getting pretty hilarious!

and Jean Haines is embroiled in several skirmishes now. She sure has her hands full!

4The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean Empty Re: The Jury Is No Longer Out! by ~Jean Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:23 pm

terbo56

terbo56

She reminds me of the 'Penguin', on the original 'Blues Brothers' movie-

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum