OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Bad-clown Rising - Stories
CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES EmptyToday at 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Great Reset: Britons Face £300 Fine For Burning Wood to Keep Warm
CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES EmptyToday at 12:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Moderna Booster Vaccine Singled Out for Chronic Hives + More
CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES EmptyToday at 11:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Momo Zhou dead at 31: History-making darts star passes away suddenly as tributes pour in
CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES EmptyToday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Pfizer Exec Who Confessed to Project Veritas Now Tells Me the Whole Truth by Jon Rappoport
CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES EmptyToday at 11:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» WWE Legend Dies Suddenly Before SmackDown
CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES EmptyToday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Autopsy Analysis Finds ‘Global Myocardial Injury' After 2nd Pfizer Covid Shot
CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES EmptyToday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mislabeling Vaccination Deaths for 50 Years
CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES EmptyToday at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» “Listen, they are not predicting food shortages, they’re planning them!!”…
CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES EmptyToday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hunter Biden Admits Infamous Laptop Belongs To Him, Calls For Criminal Probe Into Attempts To 'Weaponize' Contents LMFAO!!!!
CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES EmptyToday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'The Scandal Would Be Enormous': Pfizer Director Worried About Vax-Induced Menstrual Irregularities
CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES EmptyToday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» About that Giant Chinese Spy Balloon
CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES EmptyToday at 10:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Spin on the Reason for the Tyre Nichols Beating Death
CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES EmptyYesterday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Algae That Might Save Earth’s Coral Reefs
CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES EmptyYesterday at 11:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Drug Safety Expert Calls For Immediate Suspension of COVID Shots: Causing ‘Deaths of Young People and Children
CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES EmptyYesterday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Former UA Swimming Standout Ty Wells Dies at 23
CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES EmptyYesterday at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Junior Varsity Basketball Player Suffers Seizure and Cardiac Arrest During Game
CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES EmptyYesterday at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Synchronicity’, Is The Universe Trying To Tell You Something?
CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington D.C. Court Dismisses Jan. 6 Civil Charges Against Roger Stone
CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES EmptyYesterday at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

»  #COVID19 origin: “Most read propaganda paper ever”
CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES EmptyYesterday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» University in shock as Thesis written by ChatGPT was Approved. AI-powered bot did 2 years work in 23 hours
CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk Apparently Thinks Twitter Is a "Flaming Dumpster Rolling Down the Street"
CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES EmptyYesterday at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES Empty CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:59 am

topspin2

I was reading the Hartford Courant yesterday while waiting for my g/f at her parents house. On the local news page there was an article about a 17yo girl who had refused chemo for her cancer, which her mother chose to honor. Well, here comes CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES.....They removed the child from her home, againstthe childs and her mothers wishes and took her to Hartford hospital put her in a room and forced CHEMO on her. Her mother gets two visits a week for two hours of monitored visitation........This child is in Hartford hospital now. The family is from Windsor Ct....The article did not give very much information on the mental state of the family, however, it did state that the mother was an employed caregiver.....It is now under review by the State Supreme Court....Thoughts folks...........

2CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES Empty Re: CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:32 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

WTF???

How can this happen? Silly us! To think that we are in charge of the type of poison we allow in our systems!

They are probably all in shock but I would of had to be incarcerated after they removed my young adult from my care. I literally would have blown someones brains out when they tried to abduct my child from me.

3CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES Empty Re: CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:46 am

topspin2

I agree Purps.....There would have been several people hurt......Ct is a suburb of NY.....ALMOST ALL HERE ARE MEDIA MORONS.If the media came out and said that everyone had do the IRISH JIG every Friday because its heals all illnesses, there would be a whole lot of bad dancers in our streets.....LOL...

4CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES Empty Re: CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:01 am

terbo56

terbo56

Kill 'em all, just leave 6 for paul bearers-I would gladly serve 20 years to protect a child, and kill the bastards that forced chemo on them-And do you know, that I would not feel bad about it, because there is too much of this shit going on, and nobody has the balls to step up and bitchslap these bastards-And I'm not sorry about feeling this way-

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum