OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Art of Neutral EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Art of Neutral EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Art of Neutral EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Art of Neutral EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Art of Neutral EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Art of Neutral EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Art of Neutral EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Art of Neutral EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Art of Neutral EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Art of Neutral EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Art of Neutral EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Art of Neutral EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Art of Neutral EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Art of Neutral EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Art of Neutral EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Art of Neutral EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Art of Neutral EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Art of Neutral EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Art of Neutral EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Art of Neutral EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
The Art of Neutral EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
The Art of Neutral EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Art of Neutral

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Art of Neutral Empty The Art of Neutral Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:44 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Art of Neutral

ethompson Resonance and reality 6 0
I am already given to the power that rules my fate. And I cling to nothing, so I will have nothing to defend.

I have no thoughts, so I will see. I fear nothing, so I will remember myself.Detached and at ease, I will dart past the Eagle to be free. Don Juan Matus.
The Art of Neutral 18621575_ml-1021x1024

The Programme of Duality
As the pendulum swings back and forth in the game of life, we experience joy and sorrow, triumph and failure, health and sickness, gain and loss, love and hate, all the opposites of life in duality. We are slaves to the reptile mind and our emotions are part of the ‘I’ installation called the ego.
We all know what it feels like to be betrayed, disillusioned, rejected, abandoned, ignored, and the rest of the ugly feelings that are instinctual responses to negative stimulation. We are torn apart by charge, constantly divided and exhausted in the war between our two minds, and the reptilian game of ‘us and them’.
Conflict is polarity and produces the energy called the ‘loosh rote’.  See Meet the Firm.
The Shift into Neutral

Any movement of the assemblage point means a movement away from an excessive concern with the individual self. Shamans believe it is the position of the assemblage point which makes modern man a homicidal egoist, a being totally involved with his self-image.
Having lost hope of ever returning to the source of everything, the average man seeks solace in his selfishness. Don Juan Matus.
Being in neutral, in the space between the charges, does not mean that we are indifferent to suffering, and do not care about our planet. In truth, it is quite the contrary.
It is empowerment, empowerment to act in the only moment we are truly alive, the NOW.  Being neutral means we are no longer slaves to the ‘I’ installation, no longer polarised to the traumas of our past,  no longer chained to old thought patterns and conditioning.  We find that we do not emotionally react to criticism, differences of opinion, religion, politics, diet etc… because we see the futility of the game and know our emotional energy is being siphoned off by a parasite.
The way to neutralise a parasite is to starve it.
The Shift
The shift of attention from conflict to neutral, sets us free and allows us to access the energy we would normally have utilised in the ‘me versus you’, and ‘us versus them’, and use that energy to create alternative reality. This is Don Juan’s active side of infinity.  Unencumbered by the false matrix, we have the power of All at our disposal, we resonate with truth and, because we are no longer polarised can act appropriately in all situations.
This is the path of the shaman, the warrior magician…and now is our time.
Invisibility.
It is possible when we stay in neutral to become invisible to other people. I don’t mean we physically disappear, but in one sense we do.
We are electro-magnetic beings and when polarised in the reptile mind, we give of a psychic charge to anyone who is resonating on our frequency. When we stay in neutral, there is no charge, either positive or negative, and therefore, we do not attract attention within the matrix game of ‘us and them’.
How many of us have stared at a stranger[for what ever reason] and had them turn and look in our direction?
I used to amuse myself when I was stuck in traffic, by looking at other drivers to see how many would be vibrationally aware of my attention.  No doubt many of you have done the same.
Resonance is everything
When we move our attention or assemblage point to neutral and have the energy of All at our disposal, resonance is everything. We will meet beings that vibrate beyond the five sense world and these can be good or bad depending on the speed of our vibration.  See my article World of the Fey.
Life on Earth is poised for a catastrophe, and what happens to our world depends on us. We can continue to feed the matrix, or we can starve it, and use the energy of Now to create a brighter, lighter world.
The choice is ours.
Pick up a copy of Heartstar and join the fourth dimensional rebellion.

Thanks to: http://www.heartstarbooks.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum