OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Getting to Heart of the Problem of Fraudulent Foreclosures EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Getting to Heart of the Problem of Fraudulent Foreclosures EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Getting to Heart of the Problem of Fraudulent Foreclosures EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Getting to Heart of the Problem of Fraudulent Foreclosures EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Getting to Heart of the Problem of Fraudulent Foreclosures EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Getting to Heart of the Problem of Fraudulent Foreclosures EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Getting to Heart of the Problem of Fraudulent Foreclosures EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Getting to Heart of the Problem of Fraudulent Foreclosures EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Getting to Heart of the Problem of Fraudulent Foreclosures EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Getting to Heart of the Problem of Fraudulent Foreclosures EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Getting to Heart of the Problem of Fraudulent Foreclosures EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Getting to Heart of the Problem of Fraudulent Foreclosures EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Getting to Heart of the Problem of Fraudulent Foreclosures EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Getting to Heart of the Problem of Fraudulent Foreclosures EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Getting to Heart of the Problem of Fraudulent Foreclosures EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Getting to Heart of the Problem of Fraudulent Foreclosures EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Getting to Heart of the Problem of Fraudulent Foreclosures EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Getting to Heart of the Problem of Fraudulent Foreclosures EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Getting to Heart of the Problem of Fraudulent Foreclosures EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Getting to Heart of the Problem of Fraudulent Foreclosures EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Getting to Heart of the Problem of Fraudulent Foreclosures EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Getting to Heart of the Problem of Fraudulent Foreclosures EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting to Heart of the Problem of Fraudulent Foreclosures

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Getting to Heart of the Problem of Fraudulent Foreclosures

Posted on January 22, 2015 by arnierosner

On Jan 22, 2015, at 2:38 AM, priv.publicPolicyadvocatechris Chris wrote:
Under FRCP RuELs of Evidence: How can Humpty Dumpty put VapoRAted Chains  back to gather A-Gain or dispatch the dark murky quirky Clouds swirling like Mysteries since their IS no UNbroken integrity to some cyber pHA-AN-tAH-m from some place UNknown pHAr pHAr away in another CyBAR space in time WHO hit the MA-G-Ic key stroke to send DieGIT-Ized or LIES to thru WHO Knows where through HOW many N S A  F B I.   DHS/S S  super secret spy photo-Chop-Shops forever DIS-troying the madated  accuRAcy voRAcity credulity security or integrity To the E-vAH-Dentiary chains leaving them fatally defective mere hearsay or HeRAdsy?
——– Original Message ——–
Subject: [New post] Title After Wrongful Foreclosure: Martha Coakley Getting to Heart of the Problem of Fraudulent Foreclosures
To: electrificator@hotmail.com
New post on Livinglies’s WeblogGetting to Heart of the Problem of Fraudulent Foreclosures Blavatar-default
Title After Wrongful Foreclosure: Martha Coakley Getting to Heart of the Problem of Fraudulent Foreclosuresby Neil Garfield
For further information please call 954-495-9867 or 520-405-1688
==============================
see Massachusetts Settlement: Fine PLUS Curing Title Defects
Martha Coakley gets it. She is the attorney general of Massachusetts. And she alone has enforced the law the way it should be enforced. When a bank or anyone else files a fraudulent foreclosure action they should pay for it AND the title should be corrected. If the foreclosure was false then the title is defective as shown in the county records. All previous national and state settlements were for money only. In this case four banks have agreed that they will pay a fine AND take all necessary steps to cure title. The four banks are the usual suspects — Bank of America (BOA), Chase, Citi, Wells Fargo.
Bank of America, Citi, JPMorgan Chase, and Wells Fargo were accused of violating Massachusetts foreclosure laws and the Massachusetts Consumer Protection Act by foreclosing on properties in the Commonwealth when they did not hold the rights to the mortgages, and therefore did not legally have the right to foreclose….
The Massachusetts AG office alleges in the amended complaint that the four banks ignored a fundamental legal mandate established in the Supreme Judicial Court’s Ibanez decision in January 2011 that mortgagees must strictly comply with the Commonwealth’s foreclosure laws. The Massachusetts foreclosure law states that a mortgage is void if whoever initiates the foreclosure does not hold the mortgage through valid assignment or is not the mortgagee of record at the time the foreclosure notice is published.
The complaint further alleges that the four banks did not obtain a valid assignment of the mortgage prior to publishing foreclosure notices on the properties and therefore the foreclosures should be invalidated. Also according to the complaint, the banks’ actions adversely affected the marketability and insurability of titles to numerous properties in the Commonwealth.
As part of the settlement, the banks will be required to assist consumers who claim the title to his or her residence is void from an unlawful foreclosure.

Thanks to: http://scannedretina.com

MartyM

MartyM

Well this is nothing we don't already know, at least the part about the foreclosure being fradulent, but as far as the banks fixing or correcting the issues... good luck with that.
   My question, When is someone going to hold the Courts (who are certainly complicit in this mess) and judges accountable for their parts ??

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Great question Marty!

I am starting the process again with foreclosure. I see that this time Bank of America is handling things a bit differently. They now have "funds" to help those of us in dire straits. hehe
It must still be in my file that I asked for the IOD1099. I will keep you posted on any progress I may or may not make.

Hope you and your family are doing well! LOVE YOU!!!

MartyM

MartyM

Thanks much, we're doing well as can be expected, and have certainly been in worse circumstances.
   Be very careful about accepting anything from the Bank, as they (and the Courts) have a way of turning that into some sort of agreement or condition accepting how there gonna screw you over...  jus' sayin.
   I know your smatter than the average bear (as Yogi would say) but their always refining their game... don't underestimate them.  Huggs !!!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh don't I know it!

As a matter of fact I am gonna start a forum here soon with help from one that knows exactly how to manipulate the legal bullshit and will help all to understand and learn how to effectively remove any liens from your history and shut the bastards down. :)

Coming SOON!

MartyM

MartyM

Looking forward to seeing that,Thanks Purps    Getting to Heart of the Problem of Fraudulent Foreclosures 2738094633  Getting to Heart of the Problem of Fraudulent Foreclosures 3043494387

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum