OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
NEW CAGE CLAP TRAP INSTRUCTIONS FROM SANANDA EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
NEW CAGE CLAP TRAP INSTRUCTIONS FROM SANANDA EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
NEW CAGE CLAP TRAP INSTRUCTIONS FROM SANANDA EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
NEW CAGE CLAP TRAP INSTRUCTIONS FROM SANANDA EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
NEW CAGE CLAP TRAP INSTRUCTIONS FROM SANANDA EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
NEW CAGE CLAP TRAP INSTRUCTIONS FROM SANANDA EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
NEW CAGE CLAP TRAP INSTRUCTIONS FROM SANANDA EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
NEW CAGE CLAP TRAP INSTRUCTIONS FROM SANANDA EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
NEW CAGE CLAP TRAP INSTRUCTIONS FROM SANANDA EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
NEW CAGE CLAP TRAP INSTRUCTIONS FROM SANANDA EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
NEW CAGE CLAP TRAP INSTRUCTIONS FROM SANANDA EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
NEW CAGE CLAP TRAP INSTRUCTIONS FROM SANANDA EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
NEW CAGE CLAP TRAP INSTRUCTIONS FROM SANANDA EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
NEW CAGE CLAP TRAP INSTRUCTIONS FROM SANANDA EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
NEW CAGE CLAP TRAP INSTRUCTIONS FROM SANANDA EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
NEW CAGE CLAP TRAP INSTRUCTIONS FROM SANANDA EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
NEW CAGE CLAP TRAP INSTRUCTIONS FROM SANANDA EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
NEW CAGE CLAP TRAP INSTRUCTIONS FROM SANANDA EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
NEW CAGE CLAP TRAP INSTRUCTIONS FROM SANANDA EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
NEW CAGE CLAP TRAP INSTRUCTIONS FROM SANANDA EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
NEW CAGE CLAP TRAP INSTRUCTIONS FROM SANANDA EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
NEW CAGE CLAP TRAP INSTRUCTIONS FROM SANANDA EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW CAGE CLAP TRAP INSTRUCTIONS FROM SANANDA

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

NEW CAGE CLAP TRAP INSTRUCTIONS FROM SANANDA

January 24, 2015 Ines Radman archontic behaviour, Ascended Masters, Ascensiondisinformation agents

Kathryn E. May sure has been busy lately, from selling retreats at $2400 to making promises of change. It seems that every entity from every dimension wants to get a hold of Kathryn and talk to her.
First I want to say this blog that I found this post is by a so called Shaman who believes everything and posts everything. I can’t understand why people just re-blog and re-post just anything unless it is a part of their expression or belief system. I truly don’t understand that if these people call themselves “light-workers”, they should then really be cautious as to what they are posting or we can just assume they don’t know what the fuck is going on so they just post everything. What exactly do these light-workers do? They say they “spread the truth”, well what is the truth? How do we truly know what the truth is and whose truth it is?
I don’t need to call myself a light-worker to spread truth, or spread propaganda, or spread bullshit, so I must ask again if anyone that calls themselves a Light-worker, what exactly is their role in this reality?
Kathryn keeps coming up with so many different excuses as to why things didn’t happen or why there were not mass arrests of the Cabal, lately she  is not mentioning any of that. What happened to the chemtrails and Fukushima effects being removed? I still see chemtrails and our honest scientists are telling us the whole planet is radiated. Kathryn’s friends no longer talk about this, why? It was to make you believe everything was alright, so that you don’t do anything about it so that these toxins can continue to kill you. If that is not the case, then why do they persist in their spraying and radiating? Why are the Japanese refusing any help from experts around the world?

The Galactic Federation of Light, And Sananda Our Returned Master Teacher
Breaking Ascension News! Sananda (Jesus) And Archangel Michael Say Ho’poopono Prayer Clears The Way For Ascension

“There is a dramatic warp in the electromagnetic field which is caused by the conflict between Terrra’s high energy and the pervasive dark thought forms on the surface of the planet. If allowed to continue, it would threaten the survival of the human race.”

Wow, ARCHangel Michael now tells us to use an ancient prayer Ho’poopono as if the world never heard about it before. Most of  my readers know about this or practice this Kathryn, and anyways, I thought your heart-centering or whatever it is you call it was supposed to heal the soul and remove any traumas. I guess it’s not working so now you need to come up with another excuse. How insulting.

“As I, Sananda, described on the blog talk show last night, we were truly not lying to you; we believed what we said, but each time you took a leap forward, it was followed by a fall backward. We saw it was the effect of the combined rising darkness as it played on your ‘Luciferian seed.” It was time for a complete shift in our approach.”

Of course you were not lying, why are you defending yourself then? You believed what you said? I should hope so, I never say anything unless I believe in it, which means you don’t believe in what you say at times? That’s comforting. Of course, if one madness doesn’t work try another. You remind me of that saying: “Madmen repeat the same thing over and over expecting different results.” How many shifts will there be before something actually happens Sananda? I’m counting at least 45 different suggestions you have given, I guess you’re still not sure how to believe what you say?

“Last night we encouraged Kathryn to once more raise her consciousness to ascend into higher dimensions, lifting her body with her. We were there surrounding her to help with the process, but as she began to rise above the lower fifth dimension, using the portal that was reactivated weeks ago, we were met with waves of electromagnetic resistance. This has happened in the past each time she has attempted to ascend.”

I must say that Kathryn is a very persistent lady isn’t she? What happened to equality? What makes Kathryn so special that she is being used as the guinea pig for being “enlightened”. The reason she can’t ascend is because you made a statement last April when everyone was supposed to ascend that the portal you were working on for thousands of years was not yet ready. Did you check the portal this time and make sure it was completed, maybe that’s the reason why she could not ascend again.

“You see, the Ho’oponopono prayer, used in unison by thousands of people, will truly clear away the turbulence we are now seeing as an impediment to your ultimate ascension. Please, do not be alarmed, Dear Ones. This does not mean you will not be able to ascend. Far from it. The powerful cross-currents are stirred up because of the increasing Light, just as the disruptions you now see in your society are a result of real change. The warmth of your expanding hearts is bringing a warm pressure system across the face of the globe. Where it meets the frigid atmosphere of darkness, there is a normal temporary condition of turmoil in the energy around you.”

Here we go again, fear mongering. Can a scientist please step forward and explain this phenomena of our warmth expanding hearts bringing warm pressure systems across the globe? So now frigid is dark and love is warmth, if the two collide with each other what do we get? We get a perfect storm. I have to find a scientist to explain this to me because it doesn’t make sense that our hearts can actually create a warm pressure system. Something stinks here but then don’t worry, you’re not supposed to understand it, just believe it is so.

https://indianinthemachine.wordpress.com/2015/01/24/breaking-ascension-news-sananda-jesus-and-archangel-michael-say-hopoopono-prayer-clears-the-way-for-ascension/

I didn’t want to take up all the room on this post with that whole section of us being powerful souls and just need to change our tactics. If you are so inclined just go and read it yourself. The Indian doesn’t like me, when I ask him if he really believes everything he posts, he writes “Why do you bother coming here?”. or he will write” Why are you so negative”.
Well,for starters, you need to ask questions not just believe everything you read. I’m not being negative, I’m asking questions and I like to face the dark and not run from it. How do light-workers expect to bring about change if they run from negativity, if they run from evil, if they refuse to confront the evil that is upon us? You see, this is the whole propaganda they bought into, just avoid the dark and run to the light, don’t do anything, let the dark keep doing it’s work and slowly killing us all off and yes, by all means, stay away from negative people because you won’t ASCEND you idiot! You gotta raise your frequency and in order to do that, let everyone kill themselves, allow the dark to keep sexually molesting young children, allow the banksters to keep stealing your money, don’t worry, just work on raising your frequency because you will ascend, let everyone else fall on the wayside, you know, who gives a shit about those that haven’t woken up yet, or those that don’t have electricity or internet, it’s not our fault that they can’t connect to a blog and get the information.
You tell me Light-workers, what exactly is your mission in this current reality? If you are just posting everything and anything, you are propaganda sellers to me, nothing more. I think very few of you have a clue as to what is really going on, because if you did have a clue, you sure as hell would not be posting about Ashtar command
Enough said for today.

Thanks to Ines at: wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum