OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for FEB 1: "The Way of the World" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for FEB 1: "The Way of the World" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for FEB 1: "The Way of the World" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for FEB 1: "The Way of the World" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for FEB 1: "The Way of the World" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for FEB 1: "The Way of the World" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for FEB 1: "The Way of the World" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for FEB 1: "The Way of the World" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for FEB 1: "The Way of the World" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for FEB 1: "The Way of the World" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for FEB 1: "The Way of the World" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for FEB 1: "The Way of the World" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for FEB 1: "The Way of the World" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for FEB 1: "The Way of the World" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for FEB 1: "The Way of the World" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for FEB 1: "The Way of the World" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for FEB 1: "The Way of the World" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for FEB 1: "The Way of the World" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for FEB 1: "The Way of the World" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for FEB 1: "The Way of the World" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for FEB 1: "The Way of the World" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for FEB 1: "The Way of the World" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for FEB 1: "The Way of the World"

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for FEB 1: "The Way of the World" Empty POOFness for FEB 1: "The Way of the World" Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:55 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for FEB 1: "The Way of the World"

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: Fwd: The Way of the World####
To: 2goforth@Safe-mail.net

EARTH, WIND AND FIRE LYRICS
"That's The Way Of The World"

Hearts of fire creates love desire
Take you high and higher to the world you belong
Hearts of fire creates love desire
High and higher to your place on the throne

We've come together on this special day
To sing our message loud and clear
Looking back we've touched on sorrowful days
Future pass, they disappear

You will find peace of mind
If you look way down in your heart and soul
Don't hesitate 'cause the world seems cold
Stay young at heart 'cause you're never (never, never, ..) old at heart

That's the way of the world
Plant your flower and you grow a pearl
A child is born with a heart of gold
The way of the world makes his heart grow cold

Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4CJaujuVSY

Greetings and Salutations:

POOF SAID:

If you think that you are going to spend this money to fulfill your heart's dreams, then so be it. If you think you are going to help the world, that is very, very good. If you think that you know how to manage it, you need to rethink that. The amount coming is a mystery; that figure is not being revealed only that it is more than enough. Again it is time to remind ourselves that leveraging is the end game. People who have learned to manage money know it is not what they wear, nor buy, but how they manage/leverage greenbacks that leads to increase or increased funds in service ways.

A third of your proceeds should be put into safe keeping, sit aside, for taxes. Trusting some one just because they are a stockbroker is not the best good idea nor is a financial expert. Not even the stock market can go on as it is-- just be attuned to your own common sense waiting for input before making any major decisions. There is a lot to learn and a lot happening that you do not know about. This will be revealed at the appropriate moment. People think money is the answer to their problems. No. It is a tool; not an answer. What one gives one's energy to is best understood in the context of what has been created.

The PP funds are slowly making their way into the cattle chute. It has been a long, long, long time but they are gathering and even though the word has been, do not preach any longer , there is this reminder. 96 to 98% of all lottery winners have nothing to show for their wins in 3 years. That will apply to all you O people as well. If they are fine with that, then they are fine. If not, now is the time to review the options you have for reprogramming the subconscious. What we think about we bring about. An old cliche but it is the truth.

There's a need for a program to be disbursed amongst the faithful 'O' folks that will help them wake up to their automaton, zombie-like walk through life. A bit similar to the Old Testament story of the faithful Hebrews that made that trek across the desert. The old timers of us are not readily able to let go of our programming. A lot more to that story in the old bible story than one might think. Childhood experiences, fears, failures, doubts keeps every one in shackles who has not learned to deal with their own "Stuff". There are remedies. Hang in there the wait is nearly upon you....P.....

Special Tribute to our Long Term Participants in the PP's and F&P's

We Thank YOU:
For Living in this reality over all these years
Your Inner Knowing energized by Heart Forces
For your faithful support to others
Through their challenges and tears.

We Thank YOU:
For holding on
Through your doubts and fears
Surviving the loss of others
Who held the Flame alongside of you.

We Thank You:
For doing your inner Work
Clearing out your spaces
Making room for the ever New
To root itself deep within You.

We know it has seemed like fantasy
Drifting on the winds
We're here to tell you it IS Real
As you do truly Know.

ALL is connected in One Thread
Weaving the web of change
Many spokes on the One Great Wheel
Turning the lock to OPEN.
Take Heart.
Once one spoke is open, the others will follow too
As day follows night,
In the short term, they will come into View
To YOU.

We have entered into the last stages of the Never Ending Story
There truly is an ending - however there have been so many times it sure hasn't felt like that.
The price tag on this Baby has been G-normous!!

How many losses have we all had to endure?
From my perspective a whole lot more then we needed to.

Don't loss faith- there is a Brigade of Angels who have descended to get us out of our suffering.

I'VE BEEN PROMISED FROM HIGH AUTHORITY!....Susan and Staff

ZAP SAYS;

THE MAGIC MOMENT IS HERE, AND THIS IS ZAP #88. IN CHINESE CULTURE, THE NUMBER 8 IS IMPORTANT AS IT MEANS PROSPERITY AND LIFE REALLY. VERY LUCKY NUMBER AND SOUGHT AFTER FOR CELL NUMBERS AND THE LIKE.

IRAQ’S PRIME MINISTER, HAIDER AL-ABADI, SEEMS TO BE QUITE HAPPY AFTER HIS COUNTRY APPROVED THE 2015 BUDGET LAST THURSDAY. THE DINAR IS NOW REVALUED, AND PRELIMINARY REPORTS PEG IT AT USD 3.70 SOMETHING.

REMEMBER WHEN I SAID THAT THE CHINESE DO IMPORTANT THINGS ON THE 1ST OF THE FIRST MONTH, 2ND OF THE SECOND MONTH, THE 3RD OF THE THIRD MONTH AND SO ON? WELL, TOMORROW, MANY CRITICAL THINGS WILL BE AGREED TO, AND THE FOLLOWING DAY (WHICH ALSO COINCIDES WITH THE NEW LUNAR CYCLE…GO FIGURE), MAJOR FUNDS WILL BEGIN TO FLOW OUT.

THIS IS INDEED THE “IT” WE HAVE ALL BEEN AWAITING.

AND MY TENURE AS ZAP WILL BE OVER (WELL…REAL SOON NOW), AS THE PROSPERITY FOR OUR HUMANITY WILL MANIFEST.

THERE ARE MANY ITEMS OF INTEL THAT HAVE REACHED ME, BUT FOR THE MOST PART, THEY CONFIRM WHAT IS HAPPENING IN RESPECT OF THE ABOVE. ONE ITEM THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT IS THE CONTINUING CLEANUP OF THE SYSTEM. FOR EXAMPLE, THE PHILIPPINES (AND OTHER SELECT COUNTRIES) ARE GETTING A BANK AUDIT DONE BY THE CHINESE FAMILY. THIS IS THE FINAL STEP IN THE CLEANUP TO BEGIN THE REDEMPTION OF THE ASSETS CONTAINED THERE FROM THE MARCOS ERA, AND FROM BEFORE.

LAST IME, I SAID “NO MORE STEALING” BY THE IDIOTS THAT WISH TO RAPE AND PILLAGE. WELL, IT IS ALL TRUE. REALLY. MISS PHIPPS CHECKED WITH THE PIGS, WHO CHECKED WITH THE CHICKENS, WHO CHECKED WITH BIGFOOT AND ALL ARE IN AGREEMENT. AND SORRY, THE DIAL A DINAR SERVICE IS DEFUNCT. IT WAS A NOBLE EFFORT, FRAUGHT WITH THE BEST OF RUMOR FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT, BUT SADLY IT HAS COME TO A TIMELY END.

VEGETABLES SEEM TO BE SCARCE TOO.

NOT MUCH MORE TO SAY OTHER THAN IT IS ALL HERE AND COMING OUT OF THE CLOAK OF SECRECY THAT HAS SHROUDED MOVEMENTS AND EVENTS. IT IS ALL GOOD.

Hey K,

Some of this could be right on since we are now so close. The issue with the TRN/USN is something I hope Zap will shed some light on this evening.

G

THE TRN WILL NOW COME TO THE FRONT SCREENS AFTER ITS STAY ON THE BACK SCREENS. DO NOT KNOW MUCH ON THE USN AS YET, BUT THE ELECTRONIC TRN IS ALIVE AND WELL.

I KNOW EVERYBODY IS ALL EXCITED ON THE BLOGS (I CAN SENSE IT BUT I DO NOT DO BLOGS AND STAY AWAY FROM THE INTERNET), AND MY MAIN QUESTION THERE IS “WHAT WILL YOU GUYS DO NOW?”. THERE WILL BE NO MORE INCOME FROM ALL THE TELEPHONE DIAL-INS, AND DONATIONS TO KEEP YOU AFLOAT WILL DWINDLE. WANT A JOB? I AM INSTITUTING A NEW BUSINESS CALLED “G-ZOMBIES INC” FOR ALL YOU SOON-TO-BE-JOBLESS GURUS. YOU WILL WALK THE EARTH IN SEARCH OF NEW BLOG ITEMS TO REPORT, INTERVIEW YAKS, AND MAKE SURE THAT THE TELEPHONE COMPANIES DO NOT SHUT DOWN THE LUCRATIVE 800 NUMBERS. I WILL PAY YOU IN CARROTS.

Hello Zap and Susan:

It is wonderful you are about to start the cleanup project, including the Ozone.

But, I have a concern that I believe is no less, if not more, harmful to humanity ending up with a few billion sick and semi-retarded people with dementia's in about 15 to 20 years.

That is the massive daily spray of neurotoxic Chemtrails.

When are the "positive" at the top going to do something definitive and effective about it?

R

THIS IS SOMETHING THAT IS SLATED TO BE ADDRESSED. THE DAMAGE BEING DONE TO MILLIONS THROUGH TOXIC SHIT BEING SPRAYED ON THEM DAILY IS UN-FRIKKIN-BELIEVABLE. SOME BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN PARTS OF THE USA HAVE REPORTED VERY HEAVY ACTIVITY IN SOME CITIES, AND PRETTY WELL THE WHOLE CITY IS SICK WITH WEIRD SYMPTOMS. GOOGLE “CHEMTRAILS” IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THIS SPRAYING OF THE PEOPLE FROM ABOVE WITH METALS AND BIOLOGICAL AGENTS. WHY DO PEOPLE PUT UP WITH ASSAULT ON THEIR PERSON? LAST TIME I LOOKED, THAT IS A CRIMINAL OFFENSE, RIGHT?

Dear ZAP,
I have been following Poof and now you for several years. Please don't take this as a negative, but there are some serious questions that need answered, and some serious observations that I would like you to address if possible.

I WILL PUT ON MY TIN FOIL HAT NOW.

1. How can all of this great financial relief be coming down the pipe in the next week or two when the Cabal are still clearly in power? Arrests or no arrests, the chemtrails over my town in the Midwest USA continue undaunted, and the banks, IRS and credit card companies Ponzi schemes are unaffected? (My bank has never heard of the TRN.)

BECAUSE THE FINANCIAL RELIEF IS NOT DEPENDENT ON THE CABAL, BUT RATHER THE GOOD GUYS. THEY ARE IN A VASTLY DIMINISHED POWER MODE, AND CAN NO LONGER AFFECT THE DIVINE PLAN COMING DOWN. YES ARRESTS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH JETS FLYING ABOVE SPRAYING YOU WITH CRAP. AND YOUR BANK IS AN IDIOT, OR REAL GOOD AT KEEPING THE “SECRET”.

2. Since the cabal uses one hand to create chaos and the other to "remedy" it's own chaos, why would anyone think this time is any different? They have taken out some of their own for the betterment of their whole and they are doing so now.

BECAUSE THIS TIME, IT IS DIFFERENT. YOU WILL SEE IT ALL UNFOLDING NOW.

3. Since the IMF is still here (run by the cabal) and will still be in charge of this seemingly new BRIC's alliance banking system, then the BRIC's alliance is actually just the same pig with different colored lipstick is it not?

THE IMF IS ONE INSTITUTION THAT WAS CREATED TO COMPLETE THE DIVINE PLAN FOR HUMANITY. IT, LIKE THE FED AND OTHERS, WAS CORRUPTED BY GREED. THE RENOVATIONS THAT HAVE BEEN OCCURING HAVE CHANGED MUCH INSIDE THESE INSTITUTIONS. THE BRICS ARE PLAN B, AND DEFINITELY NOT THE SAME ANIMAL WITH DIFFERENT COSTUME.

4. Who might be fooled if the IMF, BIS and other cabal enterprises just changed their names (rebranded themselves) as the ALL NEW structures to rule over BRICs?

HMMM….MISS PHIPPS!...NEW BUSINESS VENTURE...TAKE A MEMO….

5. For all of the updates you have given, no change can be seen. The cabal is still running the show from the "West" and the "East."

WAIT FOR IT.

6. Do you think the BRIC's alliance isn't totally controlled by them and their minions, putting on a show of west (bad) vs east (good?) when in fact, they are running both sides?

NO. PUTIN IS DOING A BANG-UP JOB ALONG WITH CHINA AND THE OTHERS. VASTLY DIFFERENT. REMEMBER PUTIN THREW THE CABAL OUT OF HIS COUNTRY AND ISSUED ARREST WARRANTS FOR THE VEGETABLES THAT WOULD PPILLAGE HIS COUNTRY. SOME HOMEWORK BY YOU IS IN ORDER. CHECK OUT WHAT PUTIN AND THE OTHERS DID (YOU WILL NOT FIND THIS ON CNN).

7. Until the cabal are taken out (every last one of them) there will never be any real change. Oh it may look like change for a while, but then they'll just slowly tighten the screws until we're right back to where we are today. There can be no real financial help for humanity while they are still spraying my skies with heavy metals, and making fraudulent mortgage loans out of thin air.
Could you please address these questions/statements as we, the awakened, are not so easily fooled any more and can see through the smoke and mirrors of the same monster with a different set of fangs.
Thank you! - DL

"To obtain Knowledge, one must study, but to obtain wisdom, one must observe."

OH GOOD. THE REALITY OF THE OBNOXIOUS FINANCIAL SYSTEM DESIGNED TO KILL RATHER THAN HELP, WILL SOON BE OVER. AND AS FAR AS THE CHEMTRAIL GUYS ARE CONCERNED…WELL…IT WILL TAKE SOME PEOPLE TO STAND UP AND FILE CRIMINAL CHARGES TO STOP THE ASSAULTS. YES? REMEMBER, AN ASSAULT ON YOUR PERSON IS A CRIMINAL OFFENSE, AND PUNISHABLE UNDER VARIOUS LAWS.

1-30-2015 Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...we are only one (1) day from the end of a span of time...I was told would be the best possible time for us to witness the revaluation of the Iraq dinar...this window is not yet over. So the final vote did happened yesterday, as scheduled. All the news from yesterday is very exciting news and was history in the making. Remember this is the very first budget EVER completed and through the legal, formal parliamentary voting process since post war for Iraqi’s new government. Over all we can see that we are soo very close to this RV / RI. I believe they will take this weekend to push the needed rate files once again down to the exchanges and banks as needed for a revaluation rollout. If not this weekend very shortly. I am told it will be a reinstatement (RI) of their currency followed by a revaluation (RV) 4-7 days later. I believe...we are now in the final countdown window now that the budget is truly done...

Read more: Link http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz3QPC1ja3A

YUP. THE GOAT SPEAKS TRUTH. LISTEN TO THE GOAT. YAY GOAT. THE GOAT RULES. ALL HAIL THE GOAT. MISS PHIPPS IS NOW TAKING ORDERS FOR YOUR OWN GOAT REPLICAS IN BRONZE, SILVER, GOLD, AND PRETTY COLORED PAPER THAT LOOKS LIKE CURRENCY. BATTERIES INCLUDED. PRICES TO BE DETERMINED TOMORROW.

Greece Is Now a Russia Sanctions Veto. Merkel Is Foaming at the Mouth...

Greece is now effectively a veto power when it comes to future Russian sanctions. Merkel will have to find a new country to bully.
HYPERLINK "Link http://russia-insider.com/en/2015/01/30/2975" Link http://russia-insider.com/en/2015/01/30/2975

In recent months, Kotzias wrote on Twitter that sanctions against Russia weren’t in Greece’s interests.

HYPERLINK "Link http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-01-29/putins-unexpected-victory-germany-furious-greece-now-russian-sanctions-veto" Link http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-01-29/putins-unexpected-victory-germany-furious-greece-now-russian-sanctions-veto

Use your masterful powers of thought,
visualization and verbal intent to
Co-create a peaceful world now...

HEHEHEH…CAN YOU SEE PUTIN GIVING THE BIRD TO THE CABAL? AGAIN? LOVELY TO WATCH. BRING POPCORN AND VEGGIE DIP.

Dear Zap,
You are spot-on. Everyone should watch The Last Mimzy. In fact, it was "The Last Mimzy' that inspired me to create 'The Positive Parenting Show', showing parents who their divine and incredible children really are. I was one of the first people to share my proposal (and its subsequent updates) with you. I always envisioned the show starting with the opening scene from the Mimzy film. Many months passed and that idea dissipated into the void of waiting. Now that you are ready to move forward with the projects (YEA!) I find it divinely inspired that you mentioned 'The Last Mimzy' last Wednesday. This shows me just how committed you still are to the children. Thank you so much!!!!
Happy days
SA

"There can be no keener revelation of a society's soul than the way in which it treats its children." ~nelson mandela

THE KIDS ARE MORE THAN ALLRIGHT. AND YES, BIG TIME COMMITED TO OUR CHILDREN. THEY ARE OUR FUTURE, AND WE MUST LOOK AFTER THEM TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITIES. THE LAST MIMZY SHOWED US WHAT THE FUTURE CAN BE. YOUR PROJECT IS AT THE FRONT OF THE LINE. WILL NOT BE LONG NOW.

WITH THE CURRENT ACTIVITY WE SEE, WE CAN BE ASSURED THAT ALL WE HAVE BEEN AWAITING IS NOW ABOUT TO HAPPEN. THE ONLY ITEM LEFT THAT I SEE IS KEEPING THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER AFLOAT UNTIL THE FUNDS ARRIVE, WHICH WILL BE REAL SOON NOW CONSIDERING WHAT IS HERE. INTERESTINGLY, SUSAN TOLD ME THAT OVER THE LAST MONTH. DONATIONS HAVE EQUALLED ABOUT $20 IN TOTAL. SAD. FOOD IS GOOD. GIVE HER A HAND PLEASE.

IN MAJESTIC GRATITUDE.

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
February 1, 2015
Copyright ZAP 2013-2015

Your generous donations to support our work is greatly appreciated. Go to www.paypal.com and send to goneforthfornow@gmail.com via "friend or family." We send thanks and much gratitude to those who have generously supported us. We could not continue without your help. If you have a problem contact 2goforth@safe-mail.net ...Consultations continue....Namaste, Susan

Love and Kisses,

'THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS'

Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

[size=16]http://www.rumormillnews.com[/size]

fairwind60

I think Poof/Susan said it all, "The Never Ending Story."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum