OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Thimerosal exposure and increased risk for diagnosed tic disorder in the United States: a case-control study
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive EmptyToday at 2:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» International study finds 79% of individuals who microdose with psychedelics report improvements in their mental health
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive EmptyToday at 1:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA Spacecraft Spots “Dancing Sprites” And Colorful Electrical Bursts in Jupiter’s Sky For First Time
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive EmptyToday at 1:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Uncertainty will Keep on Growing & What We Can Do About It
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive EmptyToday at 1:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hubble Examines Massive Metal Asteroid Called ‘Psyche’ That’s Worth Way More Than Our Global Economy
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive EmptyToday at 1:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» NXIVM Sex Cult Leader Keith Raniere Sentenced To 120 Years In Prison
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive EmptyToday at 1:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL the conman KEENAN UPDATE | It’s Showtime!
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive EmptyToday at 12:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Harihar Fort ~ Proof Of Two Lost Civilizations?
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive EmptyYesterday at 4:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» RIOTS in Philadelphia, Los Angelas, Portland, New York City, and Washington DC
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive EmptyYesterday at 4:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet in sunrise Colorado Mountains view top plus MORE
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive EmptyYesterday at 2:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» International Space Station Flyover of Hurricane Zeta
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive EmptyYesterday at 2:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things — Woody & Luna
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive EmptyYesterday at 2:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tech Billionaires Aiming at a Global Currency
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive EmptyYesterday at 2:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fifteen HUGE YouTube Creators File Federal Lawsuit Against YouTube for Violating First Amendment
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive EmptyYesterday at 2:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Stina Marie - Mormon Murders - The Full Story Of Lori and Chad Daybells Death Cult
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive EmptyYesterday at 2:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO fleet spotted over UK as light orbs adorn night sky plus MORE
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive EmptyYesterday at 2:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 2020 Pain & Medic Skin Salves NOW READY!
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive EmptyYesterday at 12:20 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes to Cultivate Consciousness October 24, 2020
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive EmptyYesterday at 12:20 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Black Carbon Dust Dumps In The AM - Weather Modification Over Wyoming
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive EmptyYesterday at 12:19 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Wisdom of Accidents
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive EmptyYesterday at 12:18 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » OTHER DIMENSIONAL » Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive

Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive NDE-585x306

Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive

Fans of “Monty Python’s Spamalot ” will remember the scene where Lancelot tries to give Robin the body of a man who keeps saying and singing he’s “not dead yet.” That should be the motto of a woman in England who claims she’s had over 1,000 near-death experiences in her lifetime and is still alive and still having them
Beverley Gilmour lives (so far) in St. Annes, is 49 and says she’s been having a near-death experience (NDE) three times a month since 1987. By near-death experience, she means that she lies down, goes into a trance, feels her heart stop, leaves her body, sees her body and hears everything that’s going on around her. The NDE can last up to four hours before she returns back to her body feeling sore, stiff and sometimes so exhausted that she stays in bed for four more days.
I was terrified at first, because I didn’t know what was happening. I asked a friend about it because I was quite panicky and she said it sounded like a near death experience. I started researching it and I am now in the process of writing a book, as I’ve been writing down my experiences for years.
Beverley’s experiences may be related to her constant headaches and the large number of medications she takes, including heart tablets, blood tablets and sleeping tablets. Because the NDE can come at any time, she can’t work and is cared for by her two sons.
Woman Has 1,000 Near-Death Experiences and Is Still Alive Gilmour-and-sons-570x402
Beverley Gilmour and her sons, Oliver Lee and Westley Lee.
What do her doctors think?
In the beginning, when I first went to see doctors about it, it was terrible – they just thought it was mental illness. So I became reluctant to talk about it … One doctor witnessed the after-affects of me coming around, he was so scared he ran out the room!
Beverley is hoping that her book will help her find a cure or at least a better doctor as well as convince others suffering from recurrent NDEs to come forward before it’s just a DE.
At least she’s not writing a book about what heaven is like .

Thanks to: http://mysteriousuniverse.org

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum