Posted on February 17, 2015 by Deus Nexus 1 Comment
Explorers discover a lost world with thick cloud and fogs trapped insideFrom: DailyMail | By SARAH GRIFFITHS
- The cave system was discovered in the Chongquing province of China by a team of cavers and photographers
- Caver Robbie Shone, from Manchester, said a few of the caves had previously been used by nitrate miners but had not been properly explored
- The network, which includes ‘cloud Ladder Hall’ measuring around 51,000 metres squared, has water sources and vegetation of the floor
Adventurers have stumbled across a cave so enormous that it has its own weather system, complete with wispy clouds and lingering fog inside vast caverns.
A team of expert cavers and photographers have been exploring the vast cave system in the
Chongquing province of China and have taken the first-ever photographs of the natural wonder.
They were amazed to discover the entrance to the hidden Er Wang Dong cave system and were stunned when they managed to climb inside to see a space so large that it can contain a cloud.
Photographer and caver Robbie Shone, from Manchester, was part of a team of 15 explorers on a month-long expedition that discovered the hidden system.
Photos from: Viralands | by Emily Vary
1. It looks like a whole new world
2. It is a long way down, not recommending for the faint of heart.
3. There are more of the cave that are yet to be explored
4. This one is called the cloud ladder hall
5. The cave network even has majestic pools that mesmerize adventurers
6. Look at the scale of the cave, yes! that is an adult human
7. For the brave!
8. Amazing pictures can be taken everywhere !
9. He couldn’t even see the bottom
10. Journey into the unknown
11. Cross underground rivers!
12. Camp with your friends and family
13. It Really is a WHOLE NEW WORLD!
Buddhist Cave Temples Are Jaw-Droppingly Gorgeous
Massive Stone Age Tunnel System that Weaves from Scotland to Turkey
Thanks to: https://deusnexus.wordpress.com