OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Could The Fifth Dimension And New Earth Be A Trap? By Michelle Walling EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Could The Fifth Dimension And New Earth Be A Trap? By Michelle Walling EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Could The Fifth Dimension And New Earth Be A Trap? By Michelle Walling EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Could The Fifth Dimension And New Earth Be A Trap? By Michelle Walling EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Could The Fifth Dimension And New Earth Be A Trap? By Michelle Walling EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Could The Fifth Dimension And New Earth Be A Trap? By Michelle Walling EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Could The Fifth Dimension And New Earth Be A Trap? By Michelle Walling EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Could The Fifth Dimension And New Earth Be A Trap? By Michelle Walling EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Could The Fifth Dimension And New Earth Be A Trap? By Michelle Walling EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Could The Fifth Dimension And New Earth Be A Trap? By Michelle Walling EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Could The Fifth Dimension And New Earth Be A Trap? By Michelle Walling EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Could The Fifth Dimension And New Earth Be A Trap? By Michelle Walling EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Could The Fifth Dimension And New Earth Be A Trap? By Michelle Walling EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Could The Fifth Dimension And New Earth Be A Trap? By Michelle Walling EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Could The Fifth Dimension And New Earth Be A Trap? By Michelle Walling EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Could The Fifth Dimension And New Earth Be A Trap? By Michelle Walling EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Could The Fifth Dimension And New Earth Be A Trap? By Michelle Walling EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Could The Fifth Dimension And New Earth Be A Trap? By Michelle Walling EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Could The Fifth Dimension And New Earth Be A Trap? By Michelle Walling EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Could The Fifth Dimension And New Earth Be A Trap? By Michelle Walling EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Could The Fifth Dimension And New Earth Be A Trap? By Michelle Walling EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Could The Fifth Dimension And New Earth Be A Trap? By Michelle Walling EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Could The Fifth Dimension And New Earth Be A Trap? By Michelle Walling

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Could The Fifth Dimension And New Earth Be A Trap? By Michelle Walling

Posted by HATTER on February 20, 2015
Posted in: Michelle Walling. Tagged: Michelle Walling. Leave a comment
Could The Fifth Dimension And New Earth Be A Trap? By Michelle Walling Trap
LINK
http://in5d.com/could-the-fifth-dimension-and-new-earth-be-a-trap/
by Michelle Walling, CHLC
Staff writer, In5D.com
This is one of the most difficult articles I have written, and I have a feeling there are more of them to come. In my philosophy of questioning everything, I have stumbled upon teachings that show that the fifth dimension as well as the “New Earth” may be a trap into keeping us locked into the matrix.
Everything in our reality seems to be backwards and upside down. I am not exaggerating when I say everything. It feels like a bad dream and ironically in order to change it, we had to experience what we did not want and recognize how it came into existence. In order to know what the fifth dimension was, we had to want for a dimension that seems to be higher than this one. Anything would be better than being here, in this dense place, where we cannot see the dimensions around us, right? I am not so sure of this anymore.
We have already been in the higher dimensions, and as we progressed, we went DOWN in dimensions. Innately, we knew that in order to “ascend” we had to go to the bottom of the barrel and bring things up from there, or more specifically repair what has been done to the planet’s timelines.
There is an ORGANIC Earth template that was modified to create a time loop matrix that we have been experiencing since the time of Atlantis where the poles tilted on the planet. When the poles tilt, it creates a rip in the time/space of our reality which allows a new reality to be inserted. The rips are then patched together and the archons in the astral realm run the programs of time and division in order to keep us trapped so they can use our energy for food to sustain them.
All along I have been frustrated in thinking that in order for humans to be able to make a choice as to where they want to exist at the end of the grand cycle (all the cycles within cycles coming to an end), they must have the information in order to make an informed choice. It has been my inner mission to put information out in order to educate those who wished to know. There has been plenty of information available out there but the subliminal internal programming has been created to not allow people to question anything. The typical drone life- going to work, coming home for dinner, going to bed and repeating this until the weekend where household chores and errands are run with only “Sunday” to relax has made people unknowingly want choose a better (astral) world- one where they dream of not having to work and not needing money. I was one of these drones just five short years ago.
I studied for five years, almost every day only to find myself confused and running in circles that were carefully laid out by the astral beings in order to trap me into a new paradigm of choosing a “New Earth”. Although the organic template called for no money or working as slaves, this gets twisted into wanting a “New Earth” as a part of the new astrological cycle of domination and control.
In truth, the Earth and the Sun are the two organic sentient beings that allow for souls to incarnate into physicality through stargates. But this is being twisted and if a New Earth is implanted into the subconscious through programming while you are alive on the planet, then when your soul leaves your body at death you can find a number of “New Earths” in the astral realm and choose that existence. The same thing goes for one’s idea of heaven and the pearly gates that lead there; it all is part of the astral time matrix program. It is also the same ploy to vibrate “up” back to the fifth dimension.

READ MORE HERE
http://in5d.com/could-the-fifth-dimension-and-new-earth-be-a-trap/

Thanks to: https://outofthisworldx.wordpress.com

Valentinus411

Valentinus411

There are programs of source and fallen programs, but dimensions within the time matrix are also probability fields. Death is yet another probability field, our quantum determines the end result, but its another obstacle course. Choose wisely or land in another 3D hibernation zone.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum