OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Seen "This Man" in Your Dreams?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Seen "This Man" in Your Dreams?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Seen "This Man" in Your Dreams?  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Seen "This Man" in Your Dreams?  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Seen "This Man" in Your Dreams?  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Seen "This Man" in Your Dreams?  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Seen "This Man" in Your Dreams?  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Seen "This Man" in Your Dreams?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Seen "This Man" in Your Dreams?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Seen "This Man" in Your Dreams?  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Seen "This Man" in Your Dreams?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Seen "This Man" in Your Dreams?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Seen "This Man" in Your Dreams?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Seen "This Man" in Your Dreams?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Seen "This Man" in Your Dreams?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Seen "This Man" in Your Dreams?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Seen "This Man" in Your Dreams?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Seen "This Man" in Your Dreams?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Seen "This Man" in Your Dreams?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Seen "This Man" in Your Dreams?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Seen "This Man" in Your Dreams?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Seen "This Man" in Your Dreams?  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seen "This Man" in Your Dreams?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Seen "This Man" in Your Dreams?  Empty Seen "This Man" in Your Dreams? Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:38 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Published on Feb 27, 2015
"This Man" or ThisMan has been appearing in people's dreams around the world - some suggest he is a spirit or astral traveler, but no one really knows.

It seems this man has been appearing in thousands of people's dreams around the world since 2006 when it was first documented by a New York psychiatrist with multiple patients describing dreams with this man in them. The remarkably similar sketched images were published and a global phenomenon was discovered!

The website, thisman.org, has risen to the task of helping those who have seen this man in their dreams, with the aim of understanding who this man is, and why this man appears so randomly in both the dreams and nightmares of so many.

A world wide initiative is underway to publicly post flyers in dozens of languages all asking the same question... Have you Dreamed This Man?

According to the website statistics, there are over two thousand reports of this man showing up in all sorts of dreams. According to their popular Facebook page, there are far, far more than that.
Theories suggest this man may be a figment of our collective imagination, a spiritual vistor, or an astral traveller. Of course the skeptics say it's only a dream.

Special thanks to Sam Butterworth for letting us know about this mystery in a comment he left us.

Use of the "The Leviathan" picture permitted by Jeff Chang. Check out the rest of his work at http://jeffchangart.deviantart.com.

2Seen "This Man" in Your Dreams?  Empty Re: Seen "This Man" in Your Dreams? Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:08 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ewwww yuk if I ever dream of someone so freaky looking I'm going to start drinking!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

3Seen "This Man" in Your Dreams?  Empty Re: Seen "This Man" in Your Dreams? Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:19 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Several years ago, on January 29th, 2013 to be precise I had a terrible nightmare. When I woke up I was bathed in sweat and had a pounding headache and was coughing. In my dream I was in a nightclub and I was seated across the table from.. yep you guessed it! this man. I almost fell off my chair when I saw this article. In the dream "this man" was trying to get me to "come back into the fold". His very words. He was threatening me and became enraged when I kept repeating that there was NO WAY I would ever come back to him in any manner.
He jumped up and started to shoot fire bombs from his hands. He was literally freaking out and screaming at me that he would kill all of the people in the club if I did not do what he wanted. Then I woke up!

I went to the computer and was telling a friend on facebook about the dream and she told me that there had actually been a tragic nightclub fire that very night in Brazil.

Here are some pics:

Seen "This Man" in Your Dreams?  Th?id=HN.608052462038747576&pid=15 Seen "This Man" in Your Dreams?  Th?id=HN.608026851145811721&pid=15

Seen "This Man" in Your Dreams?  Th?id=HN.608017153112475055&pid=15

Here is the story:

What caused the Brazil club fire? 04:40

Story highlights

• Police arrest three people in connection with the fire, state media report
  • The owners of the nightclub pledge to cooperate with the investigation
  • At least 231 people died in the fire, authorities say
  • Funerals are scheduled to begin Monday for those killed in the fire

Guitarist Rodrigo Martins was preparing to launch into the sixth song of his band's set when he saw embers fall.
The acoustic foam insulation on the ceiling of the Kiss nightclub in the southern Brazilian city of Santa Maria was on fire, and it was beginning to spread.
The hot ash fell onto the stage and dance floor.
Photos: Hundreds dead in Brazil nightclub fire
In front of him, a sea of people who moments earlier were dancing and singing along to the country-pop sounds of his band Gurizada Fandangueira began to realize something was wrong.
Seen "This Man" in Your Dreams?  130129185857-03-brazil-nightclub-0129-story-body
Hundreds dead in Brazil nightclub fire 29 photos
EXPAND GALLERY
Seen "This Man" in Your Dreams?  130129200110-pkg-darlington-brazil-survivor-00024415-story-body

Woman rescued from nightclub by stranger 02:57
PLAY VIDEO
Seen "This Man" in Your Dreams?  130128052443-exp-early-darlington-brafire-00010419-story-body

Eerie sounds of cell phones in club 03:50
PLAY VIDEO
Seen "This Man" in Your Dreams?  130127094448-brazil-fire-08-story-body

Club 1,000 people over capacity 01:08
PLAY VIDEO
Suddenly, concertgoers were stampeding toward the club's only exit, pushing and shoving each other trying to get out.
Then, according to investigators and witnesses, somebody fell in the narrow, dark hallway that led to the windowless exit.
And then another person fell.
And then another.
Eerie sounds of cell phones amid disaster adds to first-responder toll
Searching for answers
It was the last weekend of Brazil's summer break for many of the students, and the Kiss nightclub was packed early Sunday with young people, many of whom attended one of a number of universities and colleges in Santa Maria.
At least 231 people died and hundreds more were injured in the fire, which authorities believe began about 2:30 a.m. Sunday when the band's pyrotechnic show ignited insulation material.
Many apparently died from smoke inhalation. Others were trampled in the rush for the exits.
Of the dead, 101 were students at the Federal University of Santa Maria.
Another 120 remained hospitalized Monday morning, 79 in critical condition, authorities said.
About 2,000 people were inside the club when the fire broke out -- double the maximum capacity of 1,000, said Guido de Melo, a state fire official.
The roof collapsed in several parts of the building, trapping many inside. Firefighters found piles of bodies in the club's bathroom.
It looked, said state lawmaker Valderci Oliveira, "like a war zone."
Read more: How to protect yourself in a crowd
For others, escaping was complicated by the fact that guards initially stopped people from leaving, said a reporter from CNN affiliate Band News, echoing comments from the state fire official.
"Some guards thought at first that it was a fight, a huge fight that happened inside the club and closed the doors so that the people could not leave without paying their bills from the club," the reporter, Glauber Fernandes, said.
But Rodrigo Moura, a nightclub security guard, said the fire moved fast.
"All of a sudden the fire just took off and was all around us. We tried to tell people to get out," he said.
Authorities have arrested three people in connection with the fire, state-run Agencia Brasil reported on Monday.
The owners of the nightclub, meanwhile, pledged to cooperate with the investigation into the fire, according to a statement released by the law firm of Kummel & Kummel.
"We are open to all authorities and inspections," said the statement, obtained by Globo TV.
The club's license had expired in August and had not been renewed, a local fire official told Globo TV.
The owners, however, said the nightclub was properly permitted and had been inspected by the fire marshal.
'Blocked by security'
The band, Gurizada Fandangueira, was a popular attraction at Kiss in part because of its pyrotechnic show, according to Billboard.com. It played at the nightclub about once a month, and was there Sunday to promote a new album.
Martins, the guitarist, told Radio Gaucha the band had been on stage for about 20 minutes, finishing the fifth song of its set, when it set off its "sputnik" pyrotechnics -- sparkler columns that shoot up in the air.
"We used it all the time. ... We never had this problem before," he told the radio station late Sunday.
Martins said he first noticed a small ember, and then he looked up at the ceiling and saw the flames.
A backstage hand attempted to put out the blaze with a fire extinguisher. "But it didn't work," he said.
Martins said as he and the other band members got off the stage, there were 20 to 30 people in front of him who were "being blocked by security."
People started pushing and shoving, and then they tripped over one another trying to get to the door.
Martins said the band's accordion player, 28-year-old Danilo Jacques, died in the fire. "I saw him, and then I lost him in the crowd."
Deadly blazes: Nightclub tragedies in recent history
Struggling to help
Esequiel Corte Real and his friends arrived late for the show and ended up with what they thought was one of the worst locations to watch -- by the exit.
The same happened with Norton Basson and his friends, who were at the club to celebrate his 29th birthday.
They are alive, they believe, because of where they were -- making them among the first to make it out alive.
After the fire started, the dark, narrow hallway that led to the nightclub's exit was choked with smoke and people trying to find their way out.
Outside, Corte Real and his friends could hear the screams of people trying to escape.
He told Globo TV that he and his friends ran back into the club to try to help.
They pulled out one body. Then two more.
"Somebody must be alive," he said.
Basson and his friends, meanwhile, grabbed rocks, sticks and an axe they found at a nearby building and began trying to knock a hole in the side of the club to help those trapped inside. Others soon joined them with shovels and more axes.
Firefighters used the hole Basson and his friends created to get inside the club.
There, they were greeted by the eerie sounds of cell phones ringing in the pockets and purses of the dead. Many of the calls were from parents desperate to reach their children.
Opinion: We haven't learned from past mistakes
The missing
Later Sunday, family members wept as they searched for information outside a local gymnasium where bodies were taken for identification.
Inside, Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff met with relatives as they waited on bleachers for word of their loved ones. She had been attending a regional summit in Chile, but cut short the trip and returned to Brazil early to deal with the aftermath of the tragedy.
"The Brazilian people are the ones who need me today," she said. "I want to tell the people of Santa Maria in this time of sadness that we are all together."
Ericmar Avila Dos Santos went from hospital to hospital Sunday, searching for his 23-year-old brother.
Hours earlier, he learned in a telephone call from a friend that his older brother was among those missing following the fire.
His family scanned lists, talked with police officials. They checked with friends, searched everywhere.
They finally found him -- among hundreds of bodies laid out on body bags at a makeshift morgue at a local gym.
"I was supposed to go with him. I didn't feel like going out. He ended up there without me," Avila Dos Santos said, openly sobbing over his brother's coffin outside the gym.
On Monday, the first of Brazil's three days of mourning, the three cemeteries in the city of 260,000 were packed with families readying to bury their dead.
Among them was Avila Dos Santos' family.
"We did everything together. We were even studying the same major," he said, remembering his brother. "Now that he's gone, I'm lost. I don't know what I'm going to do with my life."
Rhode Island victims 'can't help but watch' Thanks to: http://www.cnn.com

In my dream the club was named Hedon.....

I still feel guilt in some odd way for the deaths of these 233 kids that were there that night. I know it sounds silly.... but "this man" he is responsible for those deaths.

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Seen "This Man" in Your Dreams?  Empty Re: Seen "This Man" in Your Dreams? Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:24 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

OMG I dont want to be your friend anymore!!! lol

5Seen "This Man" in Your Dreams?  Empty Re: Seen "This Man" in Your Dreams? Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:26 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ahahahaha

shit! I knew I should not tell any private stuff on here!!!

note to self... no more sharing... it will freak people out.

6Seen "This Man" in Your Dreams?  Empty Re: Seen "This Man" in Your Dreams? Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:41 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hahahahahahaahahaha! I'm going to start wearing fire proof undies!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum