OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The New Age and the False Light Matrix – Believe What You Want EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The New Age and the False Light Matrix – Believe What You Want EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The New Age and the False Light Matrix – Believe What You Want EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The New Age and the False Light Matrix – Believe What You Want EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The New Age and the False Light Matrix – Believe What You Want EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The New Age and the False Light Matrix – Believe What You Want EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The New Age and the False Light Matrix – Believe What You Want EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The New Age and the False Light Matrix – Believe What You Want EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The New Age and the False Light Matrix – Believe What You Want EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The New Age and the False Light Matrix – Believe What You Want EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The New Age and the False Light Matrix – Believe What You Want EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The New Age and the False Light Matrix – Believe What You Want EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The New Age and the False Light Matrix – Believe What You Want EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The New Age and the False Light Matrix – Believe What You Want EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The New Age and the False Light Matrix – Believe What You Want EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The New Age and the False Light Matrix – Believe What You Want EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The New Age and the False Light Matrix – Believe What You Want EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The New Age and the False Light Matrix – Believe What You Want EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The New Age and the False Light Matrix – Believe What You Want EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The New Age and the False Light Matrix – Believe What You Want EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The New Age and the False Light Matrix – Believe What You Want EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The New Age and the False Light Matrix – Believe What You Want EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The New Age and the False Light Matrix – Believe What You Want

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The New Age and the False Light Matrix – Believe What You Want

Mar5 by Wes Annac

The New Age and the False Light Matrix – Believe What You Want Th?id=HN.608051551512496239&pid=1By Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness
There’s been a lot of talk lately about New Age teachings and the ‘false light matrix’ they apparently feed.
The idea behind it all is that the only way to liberate ourselves is to do away with all of the channelings and the teachings about ascending into the fifth dimension or creating a new earth, because they’re apparently traps that are meant to oppress us.
In their place, as others have said, should be a more authentic way to explore our consciousness, and I don’t know about any of you, but the idea that a new earth is some kind of trap by those pesky Archons just doesn’t sit well with me.
A lot of interesting yet confusing observations have been made about it, and to be honest, all of these contradictory perspectives on spiritual evolution are very discouraging.
Reading every New Age teaching and every perspective on them – good and bad – is making me want to detach from it all and go find some quiet place to sit in meditation and contemplation.
Like other people have said, all I know for sure is that love is the way. Love is everything, and the best way to spiritually evolve is to embrace it.
Love is my truth, and it’s the truth I want to follow. Everything else is starting to get so confusing and convoluted that it doesn’t seem worth my energy or attention, and I’m ready to detach from all these different perspectives on the New Age movement. Mainly because most of them are so negative.
I want inner peace, and all this contradictory spiritual information – some that claims channeling, ascension, the light, etc. are good and some that claims they’re a trap to keep us enslaved – makes it hard to find.
I’m ready to detach from it all and live in love, with the hope that this lifestyle will spread to others who’ve also been confused for the past couple months. Love and inner peace are the ways to enlightenment, and nothing else really matters to me right now.
It hurts my head to read all the perspectives on New Age spirituality that have emerged, and like I said before, it’s disappointing that the New Age movement has been turned into something we should all stay away from.
In fact, it’s currently being touted as something that was created by our oppressors to keep us from genuinely exploring our consciousness or coming back to the center of it all, which is love. I don’t know if I believe all that, but the people who’ve presented this theory are certainly convinced.
I can’t say I’m as into channeled messages or other components of the New Age movement as I once was, but the difference between me and a lot of other spiritual seekers is that I try not to condemn people who are into them. Sometimes I fail, but I’m trying and that’s all that matters to me.
Condemning New Age spirituality is the trendy thing to do right now (it’s basically the spiritual form of gluten-free food), but I have good friends who believe in certain aspects of the New Age movement, like channeling, and telling them their beliefs are wrong or designed to enslave them wouldn’t seem very accepting of me.
I’ve actually hurt people’s feelings by condemning aspects of the New Age movement that I thought were misaligned at the time (I don’t know what to think right now), and what seems to set me apart from others is that I could tell I was hurting people and I felt pretty bad about it.
If I’m completely honest with myself, I don’t know if channeling, ascension or other aspects of New Age spirituality are genuine. That hurts to say, because I want more than anything to believe.
I post channeled messages to the blog every now and then because channeling is how I started out and I don’t want people who believe in it to be left out, but I honestly don’t know if Archangel XXX actually exists or really communicates with us.
Nor do I know if Archon XXX poses as an archangel to siphon our energy. Honestly, how could anyone who’s still on earth claim to know something like that for sure? We might know for sure if we could peek beyond the veil, but for now, we have to rely on faith alone, no matter what we believe.
What I do know is that the conscious community’s respective philosophies are becoming so mixed and contradictory that getting away from it all and into a place of inner peace seems like the best course of action.
One corner of the conscious community believes we’re experiencing a collective ascension into a higher state of consciousness, which is commonly referred to as the fifth dimension.
I was a part of this corner when I first discovered spirituality and started doing spiritual work, and I have a lot of great friends and readers who are part of it. In fact, I probably wouldn’t be writing this if it weren’t for the channeling and ascension crowd, because they’ve supported my work through the years.
There’s another corner of the conscious community that seems to denounce New Age spirituality, and its numbers grow by the day. Even people who once believed in channeling, ascension and similar concepts are now denouncing them and encouraging others to do the same.
People are even starting to claim the entire concept of ascension is a hoax that’s been designed by the planetary controllers to keep us from empowering ourselves.
They achieve this by getting us to focus on channeled entities (who are really archons in disguise – boy, those guys can do everything) or other things that are apparently misaligned with genuine spiritual evolution.
It’s getting to the point that no spiritual territory seems safe anymore. It seems like spirituality itself will soon be denounced, discredited or claimed to be something that makes us subservient to the powers that be. It all seems very limiting, disempowering and, dare I say it, a little close-minded.
I’m not trying to say everyone who criticizes New Age spirituality is close-minded. I’m saying that everyone’s offering a different perspective – a perspective they’re wholly convinced is right – and in doing so, impeding on other spiritual seekers’ ability to decide for themselves what is and isn’t reality.
Sadly, most of the articles I’ve read that denounce the New Age actually encourage people to withdraw from any teachings that are related to channeling or ascension, as if everyone else’s spiritual decisions are the authors’ choice.
According to the philosophy that’s getting more and more popular, if we follow New Age teachings, we give our energy to the evil archons who use false light to enslave us in a ‘new earth’ hierarchical matrix that looks nice and fuzzy at the surface but traps us in the illusion forever, while the devil laughs and twirls his mustache.
All of this apparently happens when well-meaning spiritual seekers take advice from channeled angels.
And then there are the channeled messages themselves, some of which are decently levelheaded, and others, far too difficult to understand or even comprehend. I’m reaching a point where all I want is love, inner peace and a clear, basic spirituality that doesn’t go ridiculously far down the rabbit hole.
There are a few philosophies that resonate with me, and one is that we’re collectively evolving with the earth. I do believe there are entities on other levels of existence who we can communicate with if we’re open enough, but unlike before, I don’t claim to communicate with them.
Nor can I claim with any degree of certainty that anyone else is, because again, I haven’t been to the higher realms (yet) to confirm for myself.
I don’t think that believing in channeling or the New Age means we let archons siphon our energy or keep us unaware, but others believe that and that’s fine. It’s their path and I have no right to claim they’re wrong for thinking the way they do (but I can give my perspective).
Nor do they have the right, in my opinion, to claim anyone, even the people who believe in the wildest, craziest, new agey-ist teachings, are wrong for thinking the way they do.
We have to accept that we all have different perspectives when it comes to whatever the heck is happening right now, and almost all of us can agree that a shift is taking place.
We all define this shift differently, and I’m sure some people are denouncing it by now or claiming it’s an illusion the controllers have concocted to keep us enslaved. It seems like everything keeps us enslaved lately, even the things that seem to liberate us.
Maybe, just maybe, we’re giving the elite and the ‘archons’ who run them a little more credit than they deserve…
I guess the point I want to make is that we have to define our spirituality ourselves, and we can’t rely on any external source (whether it’s a channeled source or a well-meaning spiritual writer who believes the New Age is a trap) to tell us what is and isn’t reality.
Some spiritual seekers are very convinced of the conclusions they’ve come to about spirituality and the New Age, but the problem is when we try to force our conclusions onto other people, who are drawing their own conclusions based on their experiences and their inner search.
While someone over here concludes that the New Age is a trap created by the cabal to keep us enslaved, someone over there just concluded that we’re being visited by higher-dimensional guides who want to help us create a new world.
Both people are wholly convinced in this situation, and if they can’t accept each other, all they’re going to do is make each other feel bad about their beliefs. They might even duke it out on the internet, as people are prone to do, if they’re emotionally charged enough.
We have to draw our own conclusions and find our own way in the midst of all the contradictions and confusion, and while I’m not as passionate about New Age spirituality as I once was, it’s still a part of me and I still have good friends who believe in it.
I’m not about to denounce it like everyone else just to fit in with a crowd (the New Age nonbelievers), nor will I embrace it like I once did to fit in with another crowd (the New Age believers).
It’s unfortunate that we’ve divided ourselves like this, but I can only write so many articles about it before it becomes pointless. I hope we eventually learn to accept each other’s beliefs instead of boldly telling others to ditch the way they feel and adopt our beliefs because theirs are confining and ours will offer true liberation.
We’re falling into the same trap as religion, and I hope we realize it before the conscious community tears itself apart. To the believers in angels, archangels, ascended masters, and ascension itself, I say embrace your beliefs without pushing them onto others.
To those who don’t believe, I say the same: embrace the way you feel without being insulting or derogatory toward what you call ‘New Agers’. We’re all finding our own path, and we’re all crazy in the eyes of society anyway, so why should we divide ourselves?
Do your thing, let others do theirs, and maybe, just maybe, we can come together at some point in the future. If we present our philosophy as if it’s the only true one and demean others’ beliefs, however, we’ll hold ourselves back and play right into the elite’s hands.
Maybe they want us to be divided in the first place, because a divided spiritual community is a conquered spiritual community.
Share freely.
I’m a twenty-one year old writer, blogger, musician and channel for the creative expression of the Universe, and I created The Culture of Awareness daily news site.
The Culture of Awareness features daily spiritual and alternative news, articles I’ve written, and more. Its purpose is to awaken and uplift by providing material about the fall of the planetary elite and a new paradigm of unity and spirituality.
I’ve contributed to a few different spiritual websites including The Master Shift, Waking Times, Golden Age of Gaia, Wake Up World and Expanded Consciousness. I can also be found on Facebook (Wes Annac and The Culture of Awareness) and Twitter, and I write a paid weekly newsletter that you can subscribe to for $11.11 a month here.

Thanks to Wes at: http://cultureofawareness.com

Valentinus411

Valentinus411

"while the devil laughs and twirls his mustache." Good stuff!
I hear your frustration, and yes there are many new age paradigms that are fallen, as well as many "channels" who have been said to be fallen collectives which parade as AA's. The level of infiltration into this field is staggering and scary due to the indigo round up being perpetrated by the negatives.
Going inward to expand self needs no external investment, just faith in your own potential. The walking dead won't change on our account.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Great comments today Valentinus!

I also see a pattern that those that are being said to be of the "false light matrix" such as Nidle, May, Keen etc. is the fact that they practically demand donations. They use shame and sympathy techniques to the hilt. To me this is so obvious but I know some that have sent a steady amount of their money to these so called seminars etc. 

The sheer number of those using this donation pan-handling blows my mind. A few weeks ago a man opened a web site and then immediately started the pan handle process. He had only had a site for a week. Then to his credit he did thank the folks for the 800.00 he had received already. Rumor Mill News also... they shove the need for $4000.00 per month down your throat. And people do donate this to them every month!! Not to mention the income from the zillions of ads they put up...

SMH

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Believe What You Want

Mar6 by Wes Annac

The New Age and the False Light Matrix – Believe What You Want Cc3627582b567c09b5b2a3549f8120ccBy Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness
This is continued from my previous article, The New Age and the False Light Matrix.
With the imminent arrival of spring is coming a new understanding of life and spiritual evolution for me, and for the first time in a while, things are finally starting to become clear.
I was pretty bummed out yesterday after reading all of the convoluted perspectives about New Age teachings, but now, I’m realizing that I can groove with it all without directly contributing to it or inserting myself into the fray.
Like I said in yesterday’s article, what’s apparent for me is that love is the way.
All these belief systems have been created around love, except for the ones that were meant to dominate and control their followers in the first place, and even the philosophies that are considerably new agey can help us find our way back to love if we let them.
I started out as one of the biggest ‘New Agers’ you’d ever meet (I don’t intend to use that term in a critical or derogatory way), and I might not have been able to find my way were it not for my initial beliefs.
When I started to depart the new agey perspective, the next philosophy I explored was Rastafari, which preaches that heaven on earth exists in Ethiopia and if we align with truth and righteousness and remember to treat our bodies with respect, we’ll eventually return to the kingdom of Zion.
(Note that the Rastafarian ‘Zion’ isn’t necessarily the same one that’s associated with Zionism).
I never fully embraced that philosophy because I’m learning not to fully embrace any philosophy if we want true liberation, but I explored it with enthusiasm and I appreciate what it taught me about aligning with a set of cherished ideals about how life should be.
Since my days exploring Rastafari, I’ve been going back and forth between heavily embracing New Age themes and trying to step outside of it all and redefine myself and my spiritual evolution.
After some troubling, heartbreaking times that almost made me want to relinquish my position in the conscious community, I’m emerging with a fresh understanding that everything is driven by love.
We don’t need all these complicated beliefs and philosophies to spiritually evolve. We can embrace certain complicated philosophies if they help us find our center, but it isn’t a requirement and we can elevate our consciousness regardless of the beliefs that encourage us to do it.
If you want, you can read channeled messages from angels and archangels all day long. If you want, you can believe those archangels are evil archons who want to siphon your energy. If you do decide to believe that, you can take another evolutionary path that doesn’t have anything to do with New Age spirituality.
If you want, you can think that Haile Selassie (a.k.a. Jah) will eventually return again and usher his repatriated people into the Ethiopian kingdom of Zion. Honestly, it doesn’t matter!
The New Age and the False Light Matrix – Believe What You Want Inspirational-quote-respect-others-opinions
Credit: Personalexcellence.co
All these different beliefs will align us with love and allow us to step outside of the fabricated matrix anyway, so we don’t need to condemn each other or even condemn ourselves for once following beliefs we’ve since transcended or stepped outside of.
Again, beyond the religions that were clearly created to control people and keep them from exploring their spirituality, every genuine spiritual path can help us realign with love, raise our vibration and spiritually evolve.
We can believe whatever we want if our intent’s genuine and we really want to help the world become aware of spirit and the things the elite are doing to keep us physically, spiritually and economically oppressed. As long as those beliefs lead us to take action (inner and outer), I don’t see anything wrong with them.
We don’t have to have any beliefs if we don’t want. It all comes down to personal choice, and like I’ve said before, we don’t gain anything by criticizing or demeaning the beliefs other spiritual seekers have chosen.
Those beliefs help them just like ours help us, and we can live in harmony with it all if we’re secure enough in our own beliefs and the things other people think, say and do cease to bother us. As long as we have love, we have the greatest gift we could ever hope for.
Personally, I’m embracing a simplified, deconstructed spiritual approach that lets me do away with all the complicated philosophies and embrace love and creativity, which, in my view, are two of the best avenues into a higher state of consciousness.
I accept that some people could disagree with the things I write as I explore this new path, and as long as they can accept me and my beliefs, I can accept them and theirs.
We can live in harmony with everyone in the conscious community despite our different beliefs and perspectives, and this is a hidden philosophical gem that too many people go their whole lives without realizing.
I believe we’re collectively evolving into a higher vibration, and I think we’re taking the earth with us. I don’t think we’ll disappear off into the ethers (I don’t really know though), and I think our spiritual evolution will be caused mainly by a sustained connection with the earth and our natural environment.
I think that a return to our natural roots will play a big part in our spiritual evolution, and I think love and unity will fill in any missing gaps.
Along with this simplified philosophy has come the desire to embrace a personal form of self-growth that involves creativity and sharing what I’m learning with all of you. I might write about myself and the things I’m going through a little more often, and as always, the hope is that the things I share about my process help all of you along yours.
This simplified form of spirituality is liberating, and while some people will embrace the complicated philosophical structures that can come with discovering spirituality, we don’t have to.
The New Age and the False Light Matrix – Believe What You Want C34a6-respect-each-other
Credit: Iaminspired.me
We don’t have to follow the crowd or modify our behavior just to fit in with a certain group of spiritual seekers. We’re all unique and we all have different perspectives on the things that are unfolding right now, and there’s a reason for that.
We’re designed to be unique, and this experience wouldn’t be very fun or challenging if we all agreed with each other about everything. We don’t have to agree with someone’s perspective to respect their viewpoint and find a middle ground with them, and I’m sure the rest of the conscious community will eventually realize this.
I think we’re meant to embrace yet continuously expand our perspective on our spiritual evolution, and for the first time in a while, I feel like I no longer have any inner quarrels to resolve; any problems to deal with on the inside.
Everything’s starting to flow, and I have this simplistic form of spirituality, which I only discovered after watching the continuous trashing of the New Age movement, to thank for it.
Now I see, with a clear mind and an open heart, that everyone’s meant to think differently. Even though it can cause tension and the tendency for one person to denounce another person’s beliefs, I see that this is the way it’s meant to be.
Out of the division will come some form of unity, but only when we can stand on our own two feet in terms of what we believe and let others do the same. We don’t have to let other people influence us, but denouncing their perspective will further propagate our division and keep us from coming together.
With a simplistic spiritual perspective, I plan to chart my own course while respecting how other people think and feel – even if their beliefs completely differ from mine.
When we discover true inner peace, the mind stops striving to observe and make conclusions. We can sit in the inner silence that introduces us to the sacred self, and once we’re in this space, we won’t hear the bickering of the community around us.
All that’ll matter to us is our endless, infallible connection with Source, which we can now expand.
Share freely.
I’m a twenty-one year old writer, blogger, musician and channel for the creative expression of the Universe, and I created The Culture of Awareness daily news site.
The Culture of Awareness features daily spiritual and alternative news, articles I’ve written, and more. Its purpose is to awaken and uplift by providing material about the fall of the planetary elite and a new paradigm of unity and spirituality.
I’ve contributed to a few different spiritual websites including The Master Shift, Waking Times, Golden Age of Gaia, Wake Up World and Expanded Consciousness. I can also be found on Facebook (Wes Annac and The Culture of Awareness) and Twitter, and I write a paid weekly newsletter that you can subscribe to for $11.11 a month here.

Thanks to Wes at: http://cultureofawareness.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum