OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Rh Negative Voices: Terry Lee Wilson EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Rh Negative Voices: Terry Lee Wilson EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Rh Negative Voices: Terry Lee Wilson EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Rh Negative Voices: Terry Lee Wilson EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Rh Negative Voices: Terry Lee Wilson EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Rh Negative Voices: Terry Lee Wilson EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Rh Negative Voices: Terry Lee Wilson EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Rh Negative Voices: Terry Lee Wilson EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Rh Negative Voices: Terry Lee Wilson EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Rh Negative Voices: Terry Lee Wilson EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Rh Negative Voices: Terry Lee Wilson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Rh Negative Voices: Terry Lee Wilson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Rh Negative Voices: Terry Lee Wilson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Rh Negative Voices: Terry Lee Wilson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Rh Negative Voices: Terry Lee Wilson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Rh Negative Voices: Terry Lee Wilson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Rh Negative Voices: Terry Lee Wilson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Rh Negative Voices: Terry Lee Wilson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Rh Negative Voices: Terry Lee Wilson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Rh Negative Voices: Terry Lee Wilson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Rh Negative Voices: Terry Lee Wilson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Rh Negative Voices: Terry Lee Wilson EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rh Negative Voices: Terry Lee Wilson

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rh Negative Voices: Terry Lee Wilson Empty Rh Negative Voices: Terry Lee Wilson Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:07 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Rh Negative Voices: Terry Lee Wilson
March 12, 2015 Leave a comment

Terry Lee Wilson has been a part of the rh negative community for many years. She is O negative and I am happy to have had the opportunity to ask her a few questions:
Rh Negative Voices: Terry Lee Wilson 11050899_10203628378925725_172715487_n
1) Hi, Terry. Thank you very much for this interview. When did you first find out about your blood type, when did you gain interest in the rh negative blood factor and what keeps you motivated in terms of upgrading your research?
I have always known that I was O negative, as both of my parents are O negative.

As soon as age allowed I started donating blood and I noticed that they were very “nice” to me because I was O negative.

I did not know at the time that O negative was the universal donor but about 20 years ago I became more conscious of my blood type being rarer.

About 15 years ago I joined several online negative blood type sites.

About ten years ago I was really studying O negatives and I was having a spiritual awakening at the same time.

I have tapered off over the last 5 years in my research as I haven’t seen anything coming out that I consider “new”.
2) Out of all the things you have learned researching the rh negative blood factor, which discovery stands out in terms of opening your eyes the widest?
I believe that negatives each have coding in their DNA that is not in positive blood types.

I don’t like implying that negatives are elite, but we are different.

And I do feel since O negative is the oldest blood type, that our DNA coding may have the original blueprint for humanity in it.
3) What is your most passionate area of interest?
Things that even science can not understand or measure.
4) What are you hoping to prove or debunk in the future?
I don’t have any feelings one way or the other on this but I do think that things could certainly get interesting.
5) Out of all the theories and information that have come your way, which make the least sense, which do you consider credible and what would you like to see more information on?

I am greatly opposed to the theory that negative blood types come from Neanderthals! We are much more divine than that and existed before Neanderthals! Rh Negative Voices: Terry Lee Wilson Icon_cool

6) Have you ever taken a full DNA test? If so, what were the results and do you believe there has ever been a group of people in the past which was 100 percent rh negative and what sort of pattern set do you see continued in today´s society?
I have not.

During my “spiritual awakening” period I had a lot of information “come” to me in ways that would be considered less than understandable.

And I don’t feel that it is time to reveal or discuss that information.
7) A lot of new rh negative people are coming on this blog to read information about our blood type. What message would you like to send to them in order to help them let go of what they have learned in order to emerge into a group of people who are “like them” and what advice would you give to them in terms of where to continue their research?

For a ten year period I was like a sponge. I read everything. Some things resonated for me, others I thought were lies.

Learn to trust your instinct, because as an O negative I feel it is my greatest asset.
Thank you very much, Terry!
[*]Note: All opinions expressed belong to the interviewees and we, the admins of Rhesusnegative.net reserve the right to agree or disagree with all, some or none of the content provided in the answers.

Thanks to: http://www.rhesusnegative.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum