OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now

earth porm

Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now Quokka-selfie-trend-cute-rodent-australia-16__605
Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now Lg
Taking a Quokka selfie has to be the cutest trend in Australia right now. Selfies are a vain practice humans have fallen in love with, and if you’re bored of looking at selfies featuring only humans, you’re not alone. Thankfully, the Quokka selfie is bringing new life to the overly popular practice of taking photos of yourself.
The Quokka is an adorable marsupial that lives in Australia. It’s illegal to handle these cute creatures due to their ‘vulnerable’ status listed by the IUCN Red List, but they are extremely friendly and unafraid of humans. The Quokka will actually approach you without a care in the world, making it quite easy for people to snap a selfie with these happy-go-lucky cutie-pies.
The Quokkas in these selfies look so happy, it seems like they are very much enjoying the attention. Perhaps we will see Quokkas taking their own selfies before long. Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now Icon_wink

1. Quokka Selfie Trend Ensues Too Much Fun For These Two

Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now Quokka-selfie-trend-cute-rodent-australia-22__605
Photo Credit: quokkaposts
The Quokka, Setonix brachyurus, is among the smallest wallabies on the planet, with the ability to skillfully climb trees.
An early Dutch explorer by the name Willem de Valmingh first identified the species. He saw the small creature on an island near the Swan River. He described it as, “a kind of rat as big as a common cat.” He named his discovery Rottennest, and while the name didn’t stick with the animal, the island is still known as Rottnest Island.

2. Sharing Apples And Selfies

Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now Quokka-selfie-trend-cute-rodent-australia-18__605
Photo Credit: Jenny Young
The Quokka can only be found in the south west region of Western Australia, on the mainland as well as Rottnest Island and Bald Island. Sadly, their numbers are in rapid decline, especially on the mainland. Today, Quokkas are only found in small groups in bushland surrounding Perth including Torndirrup National Park, Stirling Range National Park, Mt Manypeaks National Park, and Two Peoples Bay Nature Reserve.

3. What Up Yo!

Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now Quokka-selfie-trend-cute-rodent-australia-3__605
Photo Credit: Seboeyen
Quokkas are herbivores and enjoy a diet consisting of varied plants, grasses and leaves. Quokkas are especially attracted to areas that have recently been burned, as they prefer young plants and grasses. Quokkas typically feed at night alone or in small groups, but they are capable of thriving for extensive periods without food or water.

4. Selfie Stick Helps Capture The Perfect Shot

Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now Quokka-selfie-trend-cute-rodent-australia-16__605
Photo Credit: LabelUP
During the day, Quokkas hide out in dense vegetation where they create pathways used for escaping predators as well as feeding. A Quokka in motion is absolutely adorable, as they have a bounding gait mixed with hopping.

5. Tongue Out Quokka Selfie

Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now Quokka-Selfie1__605
Photo Credit: kempsterk
Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now Lg
Quokkas typically birth one youngster at a time, and are able to produce around 17 babies throughout their lifespan. Joeys are kept in mommy’s pouch for about six months, but remain dependent on mother’s milk until they are eight months. The average lifespan for Quokkas is around 10 years.

6. Sweet Quokka Selfie

Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now Quokka-selfie-trend-cute-rodent-australia-17__605
Photo Credit: Carolina
The Quokka is listed as a vulnerable species, especially on the mainland where the dingo and European Red Fox continue to threaten the species. Human impacts also play a role in the decline of the Quokka. Rottnest Island remains the safest place for these cute creatures, as there are no foxes on the island.

7. Three Is Never A Crowd With A Sand-Covered Quokka!

Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now Quokka-Selfie__605
Photo Credit: Lisa Gav 

8. Group Selfie With Quokka Front And Center

Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now Quokka-selfie-trend-cute-rodent-australia-4__605
Photo Credit:  Joshua Chuah

9. Quokka Didn’t Get The Tongue Out Memo For This Selfie, At Least He’s Wearing An Adorable Grin

Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now Quokka-selfie-trend-cute-rodent-australia-1__605
Photo Credit: Maxwell Crook

10. Smile Pretty You’re On Candid Selfie Camera!

Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now Image85__605
Photo Credit: Sophie_W

11. Quokka So Cute He Never Need To Fix His Hair

Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now Quokka-selfie-trend-cute-rodent-australia-14__605
Photo Credit: ggenieveggenieve

12. Surprise, It’s Another Quokka Selfie!

Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now Quokka-selfie-trend-cute-rodent-australia-21__605
Photo Credit: Ali Mallett

13. Quokka Selfie With Biker

Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now Quokka-selfie-trend-cute-rodent-australia-15__605
Photo Credit: jackglennane

14. Just Hanging With The Ladies

Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now Quokka-selfie-trend-cute-rodent-australia-7__605
Photo Credit: Maggie McKay 

15. What Up?!

Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now Quokka-selfie-trend-cute-rodent-australia-6__605
Photo Credit: Perth Au

Thanks to: http://www.earthporm.com

WTF

WTF

haha cute :)
Never actually seen one myself but then again I never really get out much :/

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hahahahaahahah they are cute! I haven't seen one either, I am not sure they are just hanging around the streets looking cute for the tourists lol!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ahahaha

I had never heard of these lil guys before. The pics make it seem like they are everywhere and that all of you have secretly taken at least one selfie with them. So come on and fess up! Post those selfies!
bwahahahahahaha

ok wink  :jumping:   Please feel free to add yours if you have them my friends from down under! - Quokka Selfie Is The Cutest Trend In Australia Right Now 1824860899

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hahahaahahahahha that is more like a stuffed toy LOL! I think they are pretty rare on the mainland so these tourist selfies are bust hahahaahah!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

WTF

WTF

https://www.google.com.au/#q=quokka
=======================================

Quokka The Happiest Animal in the World - YouTube

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

AWWWWW!!!!

Soooo cute~!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz