OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?”

Posted on 2015/03/20 by kauilapele
Kp Message 3-20-15… “So what’s up with all this ‘Supermoon’, ‘Solar Eclipse’, and now this ‘Equinox’ Thing?” 140411_kp_mauna_kea_p1010046_150_53…and don’t forget to add, “Some kind of astrological Uranus-Pluto-something or other square, triangle, or ‘pick a multigon, any multigon'”…
“The Energies have been pretty intense, active, uprooting, awakening, apocalypsing (unveiling), and all of that. I’ve been getting reports from a few that many “stuffs” are “happening” with many people. It seems sometimes it’s for healing, sometimes it’s trying to wake them from their sleep, sometimes it’s trying to yell out the message, “Stop holding on to your old paradigms and get off your comfortable metaphysical ass, please!!!” Perhaps a most appropriate slogan would be,
“Release the past and get off your ass…”
Now my challenge is that much of my “work” is done by “sitting on my ass” (in a comfortable swivel-y office chair that goes up and down), so for bloggers, change the “off” to “on”, in that slogan.
The bottom line from a lot of my experiences, and now from reading the GoodETxSG forum posts, it is so very clear that it is so very important to release any and all operational/living/thinking/BEing paradigms of the past… meaning “anything prior to this precise now moment”.
Be flexible, and flow with those incoming Energies.
And let go of all those guru” paradigms. Here’s a couple I’ve experienced:

• The Galactics will save me.
  • The Galactics will do it all for me.
  • David Wilcock/Ben Fulford/SaLuSa/Sheldan Nidle/Poof/ZAP/GoodETxSG will tell me what to do/think/be…
  • David Wilcock/Ben Fulford/SaLuSa/Sheldan Nidle/Poof/ZAP/GoodETxSG will tell me everything I need to know.
  • The RV.
  • Drinking a mocha will solve all my challenges.
  • Take Guru X’s class/seminar/conference for $5,000, smoke pakalolo (marijuana), and drink ayahuasca and I’ll be ready to ascend.
  • ANYTHING involving a date/time.
  • ANYTHING involving a blogger.

Here’s a couple of posts that appeared on some blog that talks about de-guruizing: Post 1, Post 2, Post 3.
So I’ve gone through this whole thing and absolutely not answered the question up there in the title.
I’ve done my job.
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum