OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Clarification about Archons  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Clarification about Archons  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Clarification about Archons  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Clarification about Archons  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Clarification about Archons  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Clarification about Archons  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Clarification about Archons  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Clarification about Archons  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Clarification about Archons  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Clarification about Archons  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Clarification about Archons  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Clarification about Archons  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Clarification about Archons  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Clarification about Archons  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Clarification about Archons  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Clarification about Archons  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Clarification about Archons  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Clarification about Archons  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Clarification about Archons  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Clarification about Archons  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Clarification about Archons  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Clarification about Archons  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clarification about Archons

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clarification about Archons  Empty Clarification about Archons Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:13 am

ymoilman2

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2012/05/normal-0-microsoftinternetexplorer4.html

This is a continuation of the intel about the Archons with a purpose of clarifying some ambiguities.
All physical and non-physical Reptilians, Draconians, Archons and all other dark entities have been already completely cleared from the whole universe, galaxy and our solar system, except from a small surface layer of planet Earth.

All Reptilians and other dark forces have already been completely cleared from all underground military bases. Those bases are now empty, and their entrances sealed.

You can now only find any dark forces in two places:

The first place is the etheric plane and lower astral plane (4th dimension) in a thin layer around the surface profile of the Earth, extending 8.6 miles in both direction at most. Great majority of those discarnate dark entities are in the immediate surface layer which extends no more than 60 feet in both directions (upwards and downwards from the surface profile). Most of those entities tend to concentrate in heavily populated areas, there are very few entities where pristine nature is preserved. Those dark entities consist of a small group of Archons, a larger group of Draconians, even larger group of Reptilians and vast number of amoeba-like elemental beings. There is a war going on now on the etheric and lower astral plane during which dark entities are being removed by the non-physical light warriors. This etheric and astral liberation operation is known under codename Pandora.

The second and the last place where you can find any dark forces is the physical plane on the surface of planet Earth. Dark forces consist of a few dozens Archons (found mostly in Jesuit circles), a few hundred Draconians (found among Illuminati banking cartel) and a few thousand Reptilians (found in private mercenary armies such as KBR and Academi-former Blackwater). Those beings will be removed with the coming mass arrests.

So there is still a war going on but we are close to victory and the planet will be liberated.

The fact that Archons came from the Andromeda galaxy thousands and in some cases even millions of years ago does not mean that everybody coming from Andromeda is on the dark side. In fact Andromeda galaxy is famous for some very bright heroes of the Light forces.

Leader of the Archons on the physical plane has been arrested on May 5th by the Resistance forces and taken off-planet. He has crossed over to the Light ad is now free-willingly assisting with the planetary liberation process.
Lords of Karma have nothing to do with the Ascended masters. The whole teaching about karma is a disinfo programming attempt from dark force agents that have infiltrated mystery schools in India millennia ago. The purpose of that teaching was to strengthen the control mechanisms of the caste system in ancient India. Lords of Karma are beings on the astral plane that to a great extent dictate the incarnation path of those about to be reincarnated.

Karma was never part of Ascended master teachings. Ascended masters teach about love, forgiveness and liberation. There are no direct Ascended master teachings on Earth right now. All Light teachings available on Earth come from their disciples and all those teachings are biased to a certain extent.

2Clarification about Archons  Empty Re: Clarification about Archons Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:09 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well thanks ymo!

This explains very clearly our questions. :)

3Clarification about Archons  Empty Re: Clarification about Archons Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:01 am

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks ym!

But, I just don't understand -

My question still stands - If they are bad and the good Galactics knew about them then why wasn't something done about this before hand?????? Why go into a mission then stop it and say that they didn't know that they were there, whenever they claim to have a positioning on all of the bad, and that this was a surprise?????

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

4Clarification about Archons  Empty Re: Clarification about Archons Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:10 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yes that valid question remains......

Come to think of it there are many questions and it seems most are hinged on this time line that stretches along for me.

Many feel that time is of the essence and do not see much happening, hence the limbo feelings. the uncertainty.

5Clarification about Archons  Empty Re: Clarification about Archons Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:29 am

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Yes I agree! Time is of the essence and this should have been done months ago, but there again - we see nothing. I realize that they have to be careful but feel that they should have hit this hard and fast. I also see why they would want to do this as peacefully as possible - a person would think that that would mean getting it out through the media and letting people know what is going on and see that action is being taken. People will loose trust and faith in all of this very quickly if results are not seen - I don't know - yesterday! They will go with the old sayings of "money talks - bs walks" or "sh** or get off of the pot" or "wish in one hand and sh** in the other - see which one gets filled the quickest" . In other words it's past time for the good guys and the good galactics to do something. If they want to keep the good vibes going for this ascention (sp? - sorry - too early) then they need to take action. People are expected to produce results - they also expect to see them and in a big way.

6Clarification about Archons  Empty Re: Clarification about Archons Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:40 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL!!!

Well said HL! Damn straight!

I know I am not alone in seeing the contradictions in what we are reading. It is obvious on all the boards I visit also.

7Clarification about Archons  Empty Re: Clarification about Archons Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:52 am

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Well thank you Purpleskyz! And no you are not the only one seeing the contradictions in what we read! If we and others are seeing it, then I'm sure the galactics on both sides do as well!
Not always a good thing!

Ok I'm off of my soap box now, and I have to start my day!

Ya'll have a good one and I'll catch up with everybody tonight!

Peace and Love to all!

HL.

8Clarification about Archons  Empty Re: Clarification about Archons Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:34 pm

Anonymous

Not to be a pain, but...

"This etheric and astral liberation operation is known under codename Pandora" ...we have been told about Operation Pandora a couple/few times & that it existed, but not the specifics.

I believe giving out specifics would have given away viable info that just couldn't get out at the time.

Now we know what the Archons are exactly & how to get them out...by the non-physical Light. And we know also know what operation Pandora is. :D

Progress no matter how small...or how big, is still progress & moving forward!

9Clarification about Archons  Empty Re: Clarification about Archons Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:17 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

LadyInRed - you are never a pain! It just seems that this whole process has been like pulling an eye tooth with a pair of tweezers!!! And just as painful and twice as frustrating when we are soooooooooo anxious to see the new beautiful ways come into being!!! Seeing the contradiction just doesn't help matters - Just don't want to have to start taking a step backwards!

10Clarification about Archons  Empty Re: Clarification about Archons Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:32 pm

Anonymous

Good to know & we will never go backwards again HL!! http://ascension2012andbeyond.com/surrender-cabal-meditation-friday-june-8-2012/

Yes a frustrating, loooonnngg process isn't it! But we must stay positive & remember that we must do our part & the Galactics, etc., will do their part.

After all this is a Divine Order Now! :cheers:

Let's all participate in this Sun Meditation & do our part, no matter how small, still = progress!!

11Clarification about Archons  Empty Re: Clarification about Archons Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:43 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I do try to participate in the meditations - but I will say this, those darn ankle biters keep sending interferences that have great meaning to me, but I work around it! Sometimes not too well, but I do the best that I can! Can you, or somebody please post a reminder of the Sun Meditation! Thanks a head of time!

12Clarification about Archons  Empty Re: Clarification about Archons Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:08 pm

Anonymous

I will Bump this post on Sun. Yes, those ankle biters cause interference for me too & make it very difficult all the way around!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum