OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Empty DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:39 pm

topspin2

Yep, the seized my truck again......so here we go.....I am going to challenge their jurisdiction......BEING A LIVING MAN......This should be interesting..knowing that I have to go to jury trial in order to win in this crooked state...CONNECTICUT..THE CONSTITUTION STATE.....All input is welcome....

2DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Empty Re: DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:41 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh man!!!

If I run across anything I will send it to you topspin!!

Keep us posted!

3DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Empty Re: DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:04 pm

terbo56

terbo56

Possibly, IF it had been in a 'NEVADA' trust, it would be in that name, and they couldn't confiscate it, because it would not be in your name,you legally wouldn't own it, and the trust would have sole and complete control over it, and THEN, the confiscators would then be charged with grand theft auto-- When you get your truck back, try to do this if you can-

4DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Empty Re: DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:09 pm

terbo56

terbo56

And FYI, ALL states are corrupt, and it doesn't matter what one you live in-Until the weasels are removed and hung, it will continue to be-

5DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Empty Re: DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:37 pm

topspin2

TERBS!!!! Nice to see you.......its registered in a NM LLC....and they thought it was registered there to hide from taxes.....not true of course.....but as we both know they are thugs...SO its off I go to protect my name....and when you register you vehicle they own a portion......thats how they get around the 4th and 5th admendment...however.....blacks law says a driver is..

(One EMPLOYED in conducting a coach, carriage, wagon, or other vehicle,with horses, mules, or other animals, or a bicycle, tricycle, or motor car, though not a street railroad car.

"A motor vehicle or automobile for hire is a motor vehicle, other than an automobile stage, used for the transportation of persons for which REMUNERATION is received."

In other words the legalese angle is an operator or drivers license is a for pay position...hense commercial..so they own you.....

6DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Empty Re: DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:15 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

Have you a valid contract that allows this, or is your contract (if you have one) not binding?

Just sometimes having a look at how they play these games throws up something they cannot argue and they are in fact, in breach of contract

Best wishes with this

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

7DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Empty Re: DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:57 am

topspin2

bs....in this country they don't follow anything....they lie cheat and steal from anyone and everyone. What I think I am going to do is ask them for a number to get the ' PRIVILEDGE reinstated, if the number$ is to high, which I would think it will be, I will take this to trial. I will knock on doors, call local independent papers and try to get people involved. Connecticut is the CONSTITUTION STATE....so....I will ask for a court appointed lawyer and use him to get me through all the pretrial proceedings and go from there...it should be interesting....

AND THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS AND SUPPORT

8DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Empty Re: DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:30 pm

topspin2

Just an update....The case was suspended until the 7th of may. I would go into the details but all of this is being monitored. I will say that it went well as a corporation cannot own a living breathing man without his consent, therefore this court has no jurisdiction. What I do know is that during any and all bankruptcy's,ie....UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.... in receivership they get the assets along with the liabilities...the liabilities being the united states constitution, articles of confederation, bill of rights etc. There lies our strength.....also...the judge attempted to change jurisdiction in the court.( from state of ct to STATE OF CT...TWO ENTIRLEY DIFFERENT CORPORATIONS....which is not good for him because article 4 section 3 clause1 says that 2 states cannot operate in the same jurisdiction. So.....la de da to them.....Today I tried to put in the affidavit of fact to the court which they refused...wonder why...soooooooooo....I walked outside, waited for a different person to work the window, then I walked back in handed it to her and said..."you are now served'...WHICH SHE SAID NO IM NOT...which is all I heard because I was out the door...she owned it now.....I have now put in my right to travel with a fee schedule so I believe they will end this on the 7th...thanks again for your support...

9DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Empty Re: DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:00 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

topspin2 wrote:Today I tried to put in the affidavit of fact to the court which they refused...wonder why...soooooooooo....I walked outside, waited for a different person to work the window, then I walked back in handed it to her and said..."you are now served'...WHICH SHE SAID NO IM NOT...which is all I heard because I was out the door...she owned it now.....I have now put in my right to travel with a fee schedule so I believe they will end this on the 7th...thanks again for your support...
Now this is something that warms my heart, sincerely well played young man.

Playing these people with their own regs nearly always wins. 

Why?

Because quite simply they leave people to deal with the untrained baboons that have been shaved and put in clothes as described above. Said baboons rarely know what they are doing and expect complete compliance from those who are there to obey said baboons. When this does not happen and it is away from the script they are completely lost.

It is a tactic I employ fairly regularly, not out of spite but out of defense to the actions of the corrupt and their shaved baboons. Usually I rope an MP into it and it can be quite amusing to watch the fall out.

Again well done and best wishes

10DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Empty Re: DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Fri May 08, 2015 7:12 am

topspin2

Well I was in court yesterday. First they tried to have me committed...yes they said I am a crazy man. Then they said that will would nolly all of my charges if I agreed to get a Ct state drivers license, an attempt to enter into a contract with me...I said no thanks and they gave me another court date for the pre trial hearing...Its the most distasteful thing I have ever been through..What a bunch of thugs liars and thieves..

11DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Empty Re: DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Fri May 08, 2015 10:38 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

OH my!!!

They tried to get you committed!! hahaha you were the most sane one in the courtroom and they know it!

I so proud of you that you are hanging tough!

12DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Empty Re: DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Fri May 08, 2015 10:43 am

terbo56

terbo56

Topspin, congratulations, I KNEW you had it in you,and we all know what the U.S.S.A. is all about, and have known for decades, now- Best of luck with your upcoming date- Bust it off 'sideways' in their keister, brother!!! cheers2

13DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Empty Re: DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:32 am

topspin2

An update....We are moving into he jury selection phase. I am due back in court on the 26th of AUG...They told me that if I continue they will give me 90 days in jail...........The problem may be in finding 12 jurors who are not tied to the corp through family members or themselves who have or are receiving gov help which would be a conflict of interest.....Plus how many people understand the Constitution and Due Process of law.......Time will tell.....

14DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Empty Re: DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:02 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I was wondering how things were going.

Will you continue?

15DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Empty Re: DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:28 pm

topspin2

Yes purps I am going to the selection process for the jury. The are harassing me, calling my g/f and have threatened to incarcerate me. Business as usual for them. I will not back down and do understand that they will probably win....I WILL NOT GIVE UP WITHOUT A FIGHT......and will always remember I am a sheep among wolves......

16DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Empty Re: DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:57 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I had a feeling something of this nature was happening to you.
I wish you the best in your efforts. I hope your gf is not to freaked out about this also.
Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist you in any way.
HUGZ

muah

17DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Empty Re: DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:57 am

topspin2

Thanks Purps.........Will touch base with you soon....

18DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Empty Re: DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:25 am

topspin2

For those who have followed this I have some news. This case has been CLOSED...The court has agreed that they have no jurisdiction over the living man.......and off I go traveling under my CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO DO SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by topspin2 on Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total

19DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Empty Re: DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:38 am

bs4ever

bs4ever

topspin2 wrote:Yes purps I am going to the selection process for the jury. The are harassing me, calling my g/f and have threatened to incarcerate me. Business as usual for them. I will not back down and do understand that they will probably win....I WILL NOT GIVE UP WITHOUT A FIGHT......and will always remember I am a sheep among wolves......

No TS

You are not a compliant sheep, you young man are an example of a man among cowards. An example of our ancestors who would not stand this sort of behaviour which is sadly, all to common.

Having had similar battles with a Minister of State, his minions and department, and a global corporate bought in to enforce a "flawed and repugnant law" (Lord Justice Coke)  I do understand the stress and grief these people bring not only to the intended victim but those around them as well. 

To beat these "things" at their own gives some satisfaction does it not? 

I have said to others who have been worried sick about legal bullying coupled with theft "you can't outspend the system, not the halfwits that enforce it, but you can outhink them.....every time"

You have a well earned victory TS and the American Constitution is a magnificent document to use, what a shame the American Govt has abandoned it.

Very pleased you have this result, it is natural justice :-)

20DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Empty Re: DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:46 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

YES!!!!

So happy for you and this should give others the hope to stand up!

WHEW HEW!!!

DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Congrats1DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Congratulations

21DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Empty Re: DISMISSAL FOR LACK OF JURISDICTION Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:51 am

topspin2

Thanks for the kind words bs. I was fortunate in many ways, one being that I understand the power of prayer. I am one who believes in a direct link to the source.......therefore, the most powerful of weapons for the elite, is non existent.............FEAR.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum