OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Beatles visited paedophile parties with Savile  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Beatles visited paedophile parties with Savile  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Beatles visited paedophile parties with Savile  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Beatles visited paedophile parties with Savile  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Beatles visited paedophile parties with Savile  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Beatles visited paedophile parties with Savile  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Beatles visited paedophile parties with Savile  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Beatles visited paedophile parties with Savile  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Beatles visited paedophile parties with Savile  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Beatles visited paedophile parties with Savile  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Beatles visited paedophile parties with Savile  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Beatles visited paedophile parties with Savile  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Beatles visited paedophile parties with Savile  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Beatles visited paedophile parties with Savile  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Beatles visited paedophile parties with Savile  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Beatles visited paedophile parties with Savile  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Beatles visited paedophile parties with Savile  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Beatles visited paedophile parties with Savile  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Beatles visited paedophile parties with Savile  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Beatles visited paedophile parties with Savile  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Beatles visited paedophile parties with Savile  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Beatles visited paedophile parties with Savile  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Beatles visited paedophile parties with Savile

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Tuesday, 7 April 2015

The Beatles visited paedophile parties with Savile

BDTN Editor Ste Murray at 15:21
Swinging Sixties pop group 'attended Jimmy Savile paedophile brothel' according to secret police report

The Beatles visited paedophile parties with Savile  Article-2237393-162DC62D000005DC-414_634x511

Is it the Beatles who visited these parties? and is the information being suppressed because McCartney is still alive? Is this the real reason Lennon was murdered was he about to tell all? 

A pop group was suspected of abusing girls at a paedophile brothel visited by Jimmy Savile, according to a secret police report.
The four-page document, which Scotland Yard tried to suppress, reveals how Savile and the unnamed band visited the flat in the 1960s.
The identities of the music stars aren’t revealed in the report, which was only released following a lengthy Freedom of Information battle.
It is also unclear whether the group visited with Savile, who was described as a “well known disc jockey ”, or separately.
The report, marked “RESTRICTED”, was written by Detective Superintendent David Gray, the officer spearheading Operation Yewtree, the investigation into Savile and other celebrities suspected of sexual abuse.
Mr Gray examined the paedophile brothel case after it was highlighted by another official report in 2013 into what police knew about Savile’s abuse before he died.
Her Majesty’s Inspectorate of Constabulary revealed that a man was jailed for two years for pimping two children’s home girls staying at the flat in Battersea, south west London. The HMIC report made not mention of the band visiting the flat.
Mr Gray found the intelligence in the 1964 ledger may have helped officers in 2003, when a victim contacted the force to reveal an attack by Savile in the 1970s.
The woman told police she was 15 when she was assaulted by the BBC star during a recording of Top Of The Pops.
The Beatles visited paedophile parties with Savile  Tumblr_lv866iWmI11qdkoxso1_500
The victim said she would make a witness statement but would only consider proceeding with a prosecution if other victims were found.
But the intelligence from 1964 wasn’t discovered because the records were never transferred to a computer database.
Years after Savile’s visits to the Battersea flat he became a regular visitor to the Duncroft school in Surrey, where the girls he is suspected of abusing in the Battersea flat had run away from.
Mr Gray’s report said of the 1964 ledger: “There is no evidence to suggest that as a result of this entry any investigation was or was not carried out.
“The reading of it is subjective in that we now know that Savile became a visitor at Duncroft some six years later between 1970 and 1978.
The Beatles visited paedophile parties with Savile  Maxresdefault
“However although Savile and a pop group were known to frequent that does not in itself show any linkage or grounds to investigate further, except with the benefit of hindsight.
“There would undoubtedly (have) been casepapers from that time, that may have been of assistance, but they are no longer available.”
The report added: “It would have provided useful background information to those officers who dealt with the 2003 allegation. But it would appear it was not transferred onto a digital format and hence not recorded on INI or PND [Police National Database].”
The report was only released following a lengthy FOI battle.
Source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/swinging-sixties-pop-group-attended-5469452

Thanks to: http://breakingdownthnews.blogspot.com

bs4ever

bs4ever

Pure BS.

And Ringo is still alive as well.

The mainstream papers here seem to go through spells where they leave all decency and morals outside in the rain.

Can you imagine for one second that in the 60's any of the Beatles were able to do anything without a press pack, or a herd of screaming nymphets chasing them about hanging around outside their homes?

Is Saville guilty? it seems he is very guilty and of something else as well.

Agreeing to be the "patsy" after his death for some untouchables mincing about the Mother of all Parliaments.

And it isn't working.!

Beatles? kiddie fiddlers?

I will take some serious convincing that is true

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL I totally agree! This is the kind of bullshit being put out there that won't be flagged by the ukwebsheriff. And this is exactly why I posted it here.
Thank you for seeing this bs4!
So remember when the Hampsted kids video first came out? I emailed this to you for your opinion. I did not at that time post it here on OOM. From the beginning when this first was paraded about all over the net I knew this was not ringing true. I am not saying I am correct but something just ain't right about those kids reciting the words they did that made my alarms go off in my head.
And it is continuing. I notice that Alfrd Webres video has not been flagged. How interesting. Some well known others are also able to slide by the censors. WHY? This is what I ask myself.

bs4ever

bs4ever

Blair was infamous for having people with no aversion to burying bad news on good days to bury it....like the day the WTC was hit. Cameron is nothing more than a second rate PR tea boy with illusions of competence....

This is the calibre of person in charge since Saville died, I will not direct anyones opinion at all ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMB0OHX3neA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTTf25OclIU

bs4ever

bs4ever

Forgot to add, there is no such thing as a UK websheriff, the only holder of Sheriff in England is something to do with the court system as far as I am aware......someone claiming that title is "not being totally honest"

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

WEB SHERIFF®
John E. Henehan LL.B.
for and on behalf of
WEB SHERIFF®

This is the signature that was on the pm.
Apparently the post in question had the details of the minors which is a criminal offense according to the Notification I received of this infringement.

bs4ever

bs4ever

You have a PM

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Lol I sent you an email also :)
thanks

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

What the hell was that!!! The Bealtes paedos?? What a load of shit!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum