MOSCOW, July 30 (KUNA) — Iraqi government has recently signed a USD 1 billion-worth deal with Russian government to provide Iraqi army with heavy artillery, ballistic missile systems and ammunition.
The Russian Interfax News Agency reported Wednesday that the deal was signed during a recent visit by Iraqi Defense Minister Saadoun Al-Dulaimi to Moscow.
It added that the deal also includes, among others things, providing Iraqi army with Grad missiles and armored vehicles.
Talks are also underway to sell Iraq ten Su-27 jet fighters, the report disclosed.
Kuwait News Agency
- Russia Sold $4.7 Billion in Arms to India in 2013
- RUSSIAN TURKISH OIL STREAM WILL MAKE GREECE EUROPE’S ENERGY HUB.
- SECURITY COUNCIL EXTENDS MANDATE OF UNITED NATIONS MISSION IN IRAQ TO JULY 31, 2015.
Russian Mi-28N Night Hunter attack helicopter
- Blowback! U.S. trained ISIS at secret Jordan base.
- ISIS Is A Premeditated NWO U.S Covert Operation
- U.S. NWO COVERT ISIS RE-INVASION OF IRAQ
- THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN OBAMA AND ISIS: THE EVIDENCE!
- A Day At The Benghazi Select Committee Investigations: Barrack Obama & Hillary Clinton Facing High Crimes & Misdemeanors.
When a fire is raging, firefighters are called – not the arsonist who started it, especially if they return to the scene of the crime dragging a barrel of gasoline behind them. Yet, this is precisely what the US proposes – that they – the geopolitical arsonists – be allowed to return to Iraq to extinguish the threat of heavily armed sectarian militants streaming from NATO territory in Turkey and edging ever closer to Baghdad.
ISIS: Made in USA
- Obama Aiding And Abetting U.S. Enemy ~ The Muslim Brotherhood In Turkey & Jordan
- Federal Judge Confirms CAIR ~ Are Hamas Terrorists: Hamas Grew Out Of The Muslim Brotherhood.
Iraq & NWO Rothschild Moniker ISIS.
- Water and Wheat: Obama ISIS Deadly Weapons!
- Ousted Muslim Brotherhood From Egypt Inside Turkey Shuts Off Euphrates Water To Citizens Of Syria & Iraq
The Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) is a creation of the United States and its Persian Gulf allies, namely Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and recently added to the list, Kuwait.
The Daily Beast in an article titled, “America’s Allies Are Funding ISIS,” [incorrectly] states:
Despite the candor of the opening sentence, the article would unravel into a myriad of lies laid to obfuscate America’s role in the creation of ISIS.The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), now threatening Baghdad, was funded for years by wealthy donors in Kuwait, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia, three U.S. allies that have dual agendas in the war on terror.
The article would [incorrectly] claim:
The extremist group that is threatening the existence of the Iraqi state was built and grown for years with the help of elite donors from American supposed allies in the Persian Gulf region. There, the threat of Iran, Assad, and the Sunni-Shiite sectarian war trumps the U.S. goal of stability and moderation in the region.
However, the US goal in the region was never “stability” and surely not “moderation.”
As early as 2007, sources within the Pentagon and across the US intelligence community revealed a conspiracy to drown the Middle East in sectarian war, and to do so by arming and funding extremist groups including the Muslim Brotherhood [NWO Political Shiite Faction] and Al Qaeda [CIA Created To Overthrow Nation States] itself.
- Iraq Begins Pumping Oil Northward Into New Muslim Brotherhood Operations For Turkey & Jordan!
KEEPING THE ZIONIST STATE OF ROTHSCHILD OPERATING.
- C-SPAN 1990 ISRAEL’S INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY: THE AMAN, THE SHIN BET, & MOSSAD THE ISRAELI SECRET INTELLIGENCE SERVICE AKA; ISIS.
Published in 2007 – a full 4 years before the 2011 “Arab Spring” would begin – Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Seymour Hersh’s New Yorker article titled,
“The Redirection: Is the Administration’s new policy benefiting our enemies in the war on terrorism?”
Sunnis – 60%
Shiite – 38%
Christian – 2%
- Sunni majority 60% population
Stated specifically (emphasis added):
To undermine Iran, which is predominantly Shiite, the Bush Administration had decided, in effect, to reconfigure its priorities in the Middle East.
In Lebanon, the Administration has coöperated with Saudi Arabia’s government, which is Sunni, in clandestine operations that are intended to weaken Hezbollah, the Shiite organization that is backed by Iran.
The U.S. has also taken part in clandestine operations aimed at Iran and its ally Syria. [True]
A by-product of these activities has been the bolstering of Sunni extremist groups that espouse a militant vision of Islam and are hostile to America and sympathetic to Al Qaeda. [Kinda]