OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Covid: Biggest Health Scam of the 21st Century
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’ EmptyToday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk Exposed
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’ EmptyToday at 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. sounds the alarm over genocidal crimes of Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’ EmptyToday at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Secret Language of Trees
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’ EmptyToday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist: Dr. Joseph Farrell Nazis In Space: Von Braun JFK And The UFO Invasion Op
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’ EmptyToday at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» NY Pharmacist Is Fired After Refusing to Administer Experimental Biological Agents Without Informed Consent
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’ EmptyToday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alan Watts: The False Idea of Who You Are
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’ EmptyToday at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» The World Has Had Enough of Bill Gates
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’ EmptyToday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» The End Of Crypto Currencies
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’ EmptyToday at 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» CHIME Telescope Discovers 535 New Fast Radio Bursts
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’ EmptyToday at 8:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» No Fifth Dimension by Anna Von Reitz
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’ EmptyToday at 8:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» 1,295 DEAD in UK Following COVID Bioweapon Shots – Italy Halts AstraZeneca Shots After Teen Dies
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’ EmptyToday at 8:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Censored in the Corporate Media Hundreds of Medical Professionals Speak Out on Medscape Forum Warning about Dangers of COVID Injections
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’ EmptyToday at 8:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» The 7 Tiny Little Things that Will Change your Life
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’ EmptyToday at 8:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (OF IT) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 6/07/2021 - War Intensifies as Cabal Takes Aim at Returning Trump
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’ EmptyYesterday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Snordster - Does Human 'Civilization' Deserve to Survive?
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’ EmptyYesterday at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Former Air Force Pilot Breaks Down UFO Footage
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’ EmptyYesterday at 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ UFOs flying over Lake Michigan in Chicago plus MORE
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’ EmptyYesterday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Huge, blinking star spotted near galactic core
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’ EmptyYesterday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» WHO’s Chief Scientist Served With Legal Notice for Disinformation and Suppression of Evidence
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’ EmptyYesterday at 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» VAERS Data Analyst Exposes HUGE Number of COVID Vax Injuries/Deaths!
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’ EmptyYesterday at 8:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Neptune-Like Exoplanet Found Circling Nearby Red Dwarf
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’ EmptyYesterday at 8:09 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’

Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’ 24
David Ferguson
18 Apr 2015 at 10:32 ET                   
FacebookTwitterMore
Stephen King on GOP 2016 candidates: ‘I thought I was supposed to write the horror stories’ Author-Stephen-King-via-Facebook-800x430
Author Stephen King [Facebook.com]
Don't miss stories. Follow Raw Story!

Author Stephen King made it clear on Friday that he is not a big fan of the current crop of Republicans running for the 2016 presidential nomination.
On the social medium Twitter, King wrote:
King has been particularly vocal about his displeasure with the Republican Party lately, including the so-called “religious freedom” laws that states like Indiana are using as grounds to deny LGBT people equal protection under the law. On March 30, he wrote:
The author has also squared off against Maine’s Tea Party Gov. Paul LePage, who the author called “full of the stuff that makes the grass grow green.”
LePage alleged that King and his family had left Maine for Florida to avoid paying state taxes.
King responded, “We see our taxes as a way of paying back the state that has given us so much. State taxes pay for state services. There’s just no way around it. Governor LePage needs to remember there ain’t no free lunch.”
He hammered LePage for making the baseless accusations and said that he is still waiting for an apology from the governor.
“He still owes me an apology, but I don’t expect to collect on that IOU,” King said in a statement. “I repeat: he’s not man enough to admit he made a mistake (best case scenario) or knowingly misrepresented the facts (worst case). Now let’s let this rest.”
[Hat-tip to Addicting Info]

Thanks to: http://www.rawstory.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum