OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Best of TS Caladan Video
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptyYesterday at 11:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Gab’s Torba Looking Into ‘Buying Our Own Bank’ After 4th Bank Ban In 4 Weeks
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptyYesterday at 6:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - Spider Bytes
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptyYesterday at 6:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» If You Want to Understand Why 5000 National Guardsmen Are Still in DC, Read the Indictment of Oath Keepers Involved in the Capitol Riot
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptyYesterday at 5:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Sighting in Bogota, Colombia plus MORE
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptyYesterday at 2:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Solar Wind Stream is Heading for Earth - Geomagnetic Storm Watch - March 6, 2021
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptyYesterday at 2:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New warp drive patent has emerged online
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptyYesterday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why Were Emergency Vehicles At The US Capitol Building Feb 2, 2021?
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptyYesterday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID Vaccine Injury Reports Grow in Number, But Trends Remain Consistent
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptyYesterday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Clinton Aide Doug Band Flips, Implicates Boss in Pedophile Ring Probe
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptyYesterday at 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Joe’s Long Decline
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptyYesterday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» President Trump the Pathfinder
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hundreds of Florida Residents Report Side Effects Following Wuhan Coronavirus Vaccination
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptyYesterday at 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange anomalies sticking out of Antarctica's ice sheet
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Physicists Just Found 4 New Subatomic Particles That May Test The Laws of Nature
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptyYesterday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'Space hurricane' observed over the North Pole
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 4:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Extinct' bird rediscovered after 170 years
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 4:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery object filmed in the skies over Wichita
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 4:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cannabis Poutine Fries
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Highest frequencies of Rh negatives:
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 2:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Judge Orders Election Do-Over as Voter Fraud Proved for 78% of Mail-In Ballots
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 2:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sean Stone Goes Full Woo with John Lamb Lash on the Archon Empire
UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE » UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES

UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES Empty UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:15 am

topspin2

I wanted to take a min to help everyone understand what the mortgage crisis is all about and why the banks are scared. When you apply for a mortgage and you are approved the lending institution sends an "email" to the treasury which in turn sends the ok back to the lending institution. The lending institution then creates the "money"(its actually a debt instument) out of thin air. Poof its in their account. No transfer of funds it comes out of thin air. This is where the lie begins. (Please read HJR192 and HR1491) Because of these two bills, we were made indentured servants (slaves). You see we are considered "banks"....and a bond was put on us via our birth certificate as security and a lien was placed on the ("bank)(us) to secure their interest. The fiat currency is guaranteed by the "LABOR OF THE LAND'.....this is the citizens of the US's labor....Now, the actual creation of the funds comes from your signature, not the banks, which actually makes you the creditor and the banks the debtor. Well, they pull the whammy and switch you from creditor to debtor and poof, its a falsified document. Now the bankers dont sign this document because it is fraudulent and they then sell it on the dirivative market. ITs sold again and again to greedy bankers around the world. The entire process is a lie and I encourage all to DEMAND THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENT SIGNED BY THE BANK OR REFUSE TO PAY. You have been scammed. We all have. Stand up for yourselves and do not waver.

2UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES Empty Re: UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:58 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Exactly topspin!!!!
Great post!!!!

These lies are what holds us hostage.

We release our the rights of our children when we sign their so called birth certificates.

Does anyone remember the excitement of applying for a social security number at 15 so you could go out and get a job so you could buy your own things? Now the moment your children are born your have to apply for their slave number. We have watched these changes happen and are so stupefied we have no concern.

WE ALL NEED TO REALLY WAKE UP NOW AND STOP THE MADNESS AND ENSLAVEMENT THAT WE, YES WE, HAVE ALLOWED AND CREATED.

3UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES Empty Re: UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:43 am

MartyM

MartyM
This is just the Tip of the Iceburg, but a good beginning to understanding the scope
of the deception and corruption we have truthfully allowed, even though unintentional.

FYI, Want to know how to stop those anoying bottom feeder collection calls and letters ??
Ignoring them, may eventually get rid of some, but only to get another one. Address the situation.
You will need the Co. name and address and what ever info regarding the specific debt being claimed. Send a Certified letter to them, explaining that you have no idea who they are and that you have no contractural business or obligation with them, nor have you been notified or agreed to this with the original creditor.
Then you can further inform them that you will be happy to negotiate a settlement with them, however your FEE for doing this is $xxxxxxx.xx (some enormous number greater than the claimed debt). Once you receive and clear their funds you will be happy to settle this matter. Also it is important to include this Notice, That any further contact from anyone at that company/firm or anyone representing them in this matter by any means, will be considered as acceptance of your terms and their payment will be due within 5 business days.
Send it Certified, so you can prove they received it. Trust me this works, you will not hear from them again, I know from personal experience on numerous occasions.

Marty

4UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES Empty Re: UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:02 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
WOW!!!!
Marty what a wonderful suggestion!

Several months ago I decided to stop the craziness for me. I STOPPED paying the 3 remaining credit cards I hold.

I am now receiving the calls. I tell each one that I will not be paying this at this time. But... once the prosperity funds hit my account I will contact them and come to a settlement amount. Each one that I talk to notes the account. That has been the extent to it so far. LOL!
But I will be sure try out your tip Marty!

Thanks so much and good to see you here again!
Don't be such a stranger.
I missed you. :)

5UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES Empty Re: UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:06 pm

topspin2

You are correct Marty, and I have the forms that myself and my group have put together that will STOP any collection attempt. Spread the word and help all of your neighbors to understand the lies and deceipt. We can ALL hold the robbers accountable....

6UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES Empty Re: UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:42 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Whew Hew!!!

This is great!

7UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES Empty Re: UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:15 pm

Anonymous
This is awesome guys & gals!! i know Drake & crew talked about it but no specifics.

Can anyone (topspin2) post that form to use on our own?? Just curious. :?:

8UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES Empty Re: UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:45 pm

Shipngold

Shipngold
Thanks Topspin2, great info and look forward to more, have heard about this and would like to believe it. (mtg info)

9UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES Empty Re: UNDERSTANDING MORTGAGES Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:17 pm

Anonymous
Just B.E.L.I.E.V.E.!! LOLOLOLOL

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum