OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Michael Sends you an open letter EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Michael Sends you an open letter EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Michael Sends you an open letter EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Michael Sends you an open letter EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Michael Sends you an open letter EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Michael Sends you an open letter EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Michael Sends you an open letter EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Michael Sends you an open letter EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Michael Sends you an open letter EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Michael Sends you an open letter EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Michael Sends you an open letter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Michael Sends you an open letter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Michael Sends you an open letter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Michael Sends you an open letter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Michael Sends you an open letter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Michael Sends you an open letter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Michael Sends you an open letter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Michael Sends you an open letter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Michael Sends you an open letter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Michael Sends you an open letter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Michael Sends you an open letter EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Michael Sends you an open letter EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Michael Sends you an open letter

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Michael Sends you an open letter Empty Michael Sends you an open letter Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:20 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Michael Sends you an open letter

Posted on April 21, 2015 by arnierosner

On Apr 21, 2015, at 5:14 AM, michael wrote:
Greetings one and all,
Within this past week is when I met Arnie Rosner on the phone for the first time. I appreciate what Arnie is doing and appreciate being brought into this fold of like minded men and women. I know there is strength in numbers and as I see it, large numbers of informed people need to know what we know. I also wonder how that is going to be possible?
I want to mention a couple of items with this email and the below DUI story is the first thing I want to address. Personally, I feel that if someone is driving drunk, the police should arrest them for threatening the lives of other drivers. Unless we are personally responsible for our own actions, we too deserve what we get from some police force. With our freedom comes responsibility and if we can not be responsible, someone else must handle the situation. So to me, the DUI incident should not be brought up.
BUT corruption of the system that arrested him through fraud should be brought up and the quota issue is only a small part of the problem. There are two different situations going on here. One is personal responsibility and the other is corruption.
This group is talking about a two edged sword and both sides are equally sharp. We say we want the corrupt system torn down but on the other hand, we can not get more than this many people [reading this email] together to take that system down. Does anyone but me see a problem with that?  
As I understand it, Arnie is wanting individuals to oppose their local officials on the credibility of their office, among other things. This is only a shortened overview arnie….. put the lid back on and just read for a while. LOL
I have looked at many articles that arnie has posted and much of what he posts is dead on target. I catagorize arnie as a Re-blogger and he is great at it. I see flawless letters written by anna and I am amazed with the picture her words paint. AND i see Bloggers speaking out on the corrupt system in place and who is doing what to whom and still, nothing changes. I have watched this for many years actually and things continue to get worse and worse.  
Now, is it getting worse and worse because I am watching it or is it getting worse and worse because I am not speaking up to local government who won’t listen a second time after my first approach them? If I spoke up, who would I speak up to? What am I going to say that will dissuade the local government from taking huge grants from the government to replace old turn of the century sewer and water lines in my home town? Millions is being spent on infastructure here and who is paying for it? There are no jobs here other than fast food and lawn care and Meth Manufacturing.
Who am I going to approach about the corrupt system other than someone else in the same corrupt system I am pointing fingers at and condemning. Even if they do listen what do you think they will do when their next salary check hits their IMF/UN controlled checking account?  
Or do I talk to the people in the breadline by the Open Arms Church who come there every Thursday, where food is given to families who simply have no income because of the slave system in place in this country. Do I talk to them? No, because they won’t listen. Do I talk to the local sheriff and put myself on the radar as someone they need to setup and put behind bars to shut me up or shoot me in a faked traffic stop gone bad, as they plant a pound of Crystal meth next to my dead body? I’m just asking remember, not making excuses. I want to know what I can do and I am serious about it.
Over the last two years, I have written the Mayor of this city two times and have not received one response from him. Not even a thank you for writing! My letters of concern involved staring private and community gardens, beside private homes like the old victory gardens of the second world war and also using city land that is not being used for anything but another place to mow in the summer. And there are numerous plots of land that are vacant where gardens could be started and the city has the means as their disposal to assist this as a community effort because they collect leaves in the fall from the entire city and they suck them up and mulch them and dump them and that is the end of it. That is perfect compost being thrown away. All I asked for was to be able to use what the city throws away and use some land where taxes are not being paid anyway because it has gone back to the city. But, do you think the city Mayor will even acknowledge that i wrote him? Twice? No!
If I can’t get the city Mayor to listen to my plea to use the city dumped organic materials for growing food for hungry people in this city, how far does anyone REALLY think I will get when I point out corruption issues?
I have also brought up the need for jobs in the city and all the vacant land around our fair town and suggest growing and processing Industrial hemp, which is legal. I suggested getting a government grant to create a hemp processing plant or plants and even go to the second stage of opening manufacturing facilities for using our own hemp products. Now what response do you think I got from that? The same thing I got about using city garbage for compost. Remember, the garbage I wanted was leaves and wood chips. In short, the city Mayor doesn’t give a shit about the people, he only cares that he has a job with power. He cares less about anything else. But he has a nice smile and that is all that counts now days.
We are dealing with a world gone mad with lust my friends and people matter not. Lust for power, money and much more. So I am openly asking what it is I can do on a local level that can be effective. And when I do this effective thing, how will it effect the state government which is also fake and corrupt to the core.
I am perfectly willing to do what I can but I am not perfectly willing to stand in the middle of heavy traffic and become a target for something that can not be stopped on a small scale local level.
I have organized men from churches to meet me for coffee and discuss the possibility of creating gardens for food in our city but in the end, they would not talk to me because I did not go to their church and I was not a believe in Jesus. I have contacted churches in Texas, Arkansas, Missouri and Indiana and have gotten pretty much the same response. Sorry, not interested if you are not one of us. I have offered to come and teach gardening to local churches so they can have a big garden and possibly greenhouse on huge church property and i was always required to be a part of the church before they would “Trust Me” and convert to their religion. But my response to them that I want all the churches in that part of the country to help each other in feeding the people projects and they refused to work with other denominations.  
Personally, I don’t see that any physical thing I can do will make a rats ass worth of difference in this world. I have tried at the ground floor and when people don’t even care about their fellow man and whether their fellow man has foot eat or not because of religion, what am I going to say or do beyond that road block?  
The change must come from the top but the top does not control the state or nation, the top controls the world. AND personally, I don’t feel the Top is even human but that is my notion only and I get that because the world has been ruled by some ruling class as long as man has had a foot on the ground.
If you are not familiar with the concept of CYA, this might be a good time to learn it. For those who are not familiar with this acronym it stand for Cover Your Ass and I am saying here that our best hope is to cover our own ass the best we can until there is something we can actually do that will make a difference. At the moment, I see nothing I can do.
Now if I have missed something, please, teach me and show me what I am missing. I understand that Arnie can put out a barrage of articles in a day that point to this, that and the other and then you have the guys like Gordon Duff who has this great VT blog and even if he does not get everything in perspective at times, [my opinion only] I admire his work and applaud what he is doing. My personal perspective is sometimes contrary to Gordons but that’s okay. We do not have to agree on everything to agree there is a huge problem and we both see the same huge problem. The details will work themselves out when the big things are worked out.
So teach me my friends. Show me what I am missing and I will listen to what you have to say and respond in kind.
Until then, I am personally going to keep on covering my own ass. The battle appears to be for our minds first and the “System” wants the world to continue consuming the Blue Pill. As far as I can tell, the world is full of Blue Pill people but some are actually waking up lately too. So there is some signs of hope.
Unfortunately for the “System”, once someone takes the Red Pill, it’s all over. There is no going back. I see our greatest hope as awakening others to what is going on in the world. But for now, there is a veil over this world that has lulled the minds of man to sleep and they will not awaken until some other time and I have no idea what will be the stimuli that will awaken the people we call sheep and family.
I personally have pissed off half of the world by talking to them about corruption on high…….from the top down and I have lost friendship after friendship over it. Were they friends? Yes, they were until the “Sacred Bridge” was crossed by me and my friends eyes were opened for a moment and the programming kicked in. I have personally watched this over and over and over. People ARE PROGRAMMED to a degree now days that if there is even a mention of “Those Subjects” in front of them, they have a physical response and anger is their next emotion. I have watched the physical response I call “The Slide”. It’s just a pet name I have given to the very physical response that takes place when I mention something over the “Sacred Bridge” and you immediately see their eyes roll back in their head for a moment and the programming kicks in and takes over and I am immediately confronted with the same line of responses and excuses I have heard many times in the past.
So please………I am anxious to hear responses to my letter this morning and I wish you all a good day.  
Right now the Coffee God calls me!
michael
indiana state
On 4/21/2015 12:24 AM, ARNIE ROSNER wrote:
Steve,
Thank you for this item. It certainly bears further investigation.
I strongly suspect this situation is routine in about each one of the for-profit corporate enterprises at every level in every state, county and city in America. This type of motivation for results to meet profit projections is due to a public institution being converted into a for-profit corporation.
Steve, exactly who authorized these public institutions run by elected public officers—turned corporate officers— converted to a for-profit model which serves the shareholders, versus a public institution which benefits the people of the community? Exactly who is responsible?
We the people continue to be dazzled and blinded by the expertise of the bad guys to make the local and state police the fall guys. Meanwhile, the real criminal activities are conducted by the higher level officials who throw their own under the bus.
These are no longer just my observations. People who are knowledgable and experienced in this area have this to say…
Of Course They Know….
As I mentioned Steve I am through attempting to push a rope. Shortly I will refocus my efforts to narrow my open lines of communications exclusively to those people who are doing and not talking about what they will do.
So unless there is a grand jury or a group of people in Tennessee who are willing to take this matter to real action then no Steve, I respectfully decline.
Arnie
In the service of the creator.
Michael Sends you an open letter Voila_capture-2014-11-17_09-12-55_am3
American Civil Flag – at Peace since 1874
It takes so few words to express the truth!
Available 24/7 –
arnie@arnierosner.com
Http://scannedretina.com
714-964-4056
714-501-8247 – mobile
On Apr 20, 2015, at 8:37 PM, Steve Curry wrote:
Arnie; You are going to want to post this story for all to see!
This is from 4/10/2015……The THP is NOT having a good month.
A DUI charge that figured into contentions that the Tennessee Highway Patrol has a quota system for DUI arrests has been resolved, reports the Johnson City Press.
Steven Valley’s DUI was dismissed and he pleaded guilty to violation of the implied consent law in a Washington County Criminal Courtroom Wednesday. Judge Stacy Street revoked Valley’s driver’s license for one year. His attorney, Don Spurrell, said his goal in the case was always for Valley’s best interest and the bigger issue of quota allegations had to be pushed aside for now.
But in Spurrell’s opinion, the issue is still there and he still intends to pursue some type of remedy.
“A lawyer’s responsibility is to do whatever is necessary to assist the client. even thou there were larger implications to what was brought out — a DUI quota system — the important point for me is to employ that information to assist my client and that’s what we did,” he said after the brief hearing.
“The information would have severely weakened the state’s case and the state agreed it would not be favorable if it came out in front to a jury,” he said. During the course of representing his client, Spurrell obtained an email from a Fall Branch lieutenant to her troopers about “enforcement goals” regarding DUI arrests and inferred those troopers could lose their four-day work weeks if the arrest averages fell.
Spurrell believes that state leaders should take note of the information that’s been published and look into the allegations of DUI arrest quotas in the THP.
“I think it’s caused a major shakeup. I think you’re going to find DUI arrests are scrutinized more carefully, I think you’re going find a reduction in DUI arrests and that the quality of those arrests is better. I know there’s a lot of buzz about it in Nashville. I hope that some of our politicians will get off their duff and recognize this type of quota system is not only an embarrassment for law enforcement but it damages the rank and file. it damages morale,” Spurrell said.
THP administrators — from Capt. Steve Street in the Fall Branch District, to Col. Tracy Trott to Commissioner Bill Gibbons and even Gov. Bill Haslam’s office — have all denied there is any type of DUI arrest quotas for the department’s troopers.
http://knoxblogs.com/humphreyhill/2015/04/10/plea-deal-settles-dui-charge-that-led-to-claims-of-highway-patrol-quota-system/

Thanks to: http://scannedretina.com

2Michael Sends you an open letter Empty Re: Michael Sends you an open letter Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:15 pm

topspin2

“A lawyer’s responsibility is to do whatever is necessary to assist the client.

Page 802
    "His first duty is to the courts and the public, NOT to the client (emphasis added), and wherever the duties to the client conflict with those he owes as an officer of the court in the administration of justice, the former must yield to the latter."

What this is making abundantly clear is that these attorneys are first, last, and always bound to do what the state through the judge, wants, and your rights and defenses always take a back seat, regardless of how much money that you have paid the pettyfogger to help you.

The concept of "your attorney" is proven a fraud, from the outset.

3Michael Sends you an open letter Empty Re: Michael Sends you an open letter Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:01 am

MartyM

MartyM

As usual Top, you've said a mouthful, and sadly is the Truth. But even worse is the fact that
it's not just 'your attorney' who is obligated to the Corp./System First, but the Judge as well by 
use of his so called 'Judicial Discretion' will uphold or dissmiss laws to suit the desired outcome,
which is to get your money (profit for the Corp.).    grrrr 

4Michael Sends you an open letter Empty Re: Michael Sends you an open letter Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:08 am

topspin2

You know it Marty, and its always a wonder to me that we are not all rioting in the streets....

5Michael Sends you an open letter Empty Re: Michael Sends you an open letter Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:48 am

MartyM

MartyM

Well I think first of all, those Sheeple who have heard that Gov. is a Corp., a bussiness, for some reason don't connect the dots to mean that the Courts are a bussiness as well. Even if by chance they do make that connection, they have no idea how the Courts are making money off you.
   It's all part of the programing, they don't want to go there, 'cause then they would have to admit that they allowed it. Then they would have to accept the responsability... Not part of the Program.

6Michael Sends you an open letter Empty Re: Michael Sends you an open letter Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:08 am

topspin2

The more I read this the sicker I get:
The information would have severely weakened the state’s case and the state agreed it would not be favorable if it came out in front to a jury,” he said.

Am I reading this wrong......This is WHEN YOU TAKE IT THE JURY.......This is exactly what I am attempting to do...Take my Constitutional Rights violation to the jury in the CONSTITUTION STATE...SOMETHING HAS TO GIVE.... 

7Michael Sends you an open letter Empty Re: Michael Sends you an open letter Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:27 am

MartyM

MartyM

That's half the battle, Top.  The other half is to get the Jury to understand that they have the power to rule however they so choose, Regardless of any so called "instructions" the judge may use to try and sway or limit their decisions. They also make it difficult for people, by making them financially responsable for the court costs of the jury and if they wish to have the proceedings recorded... anything to dissuade you from using a jury.

8Michael Sends you an open letter Empty Re: Michael Sends you an open letter Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:21 am

topspin2

Thanks Marty, and I am aware of these tricks. I will deal with each and every one as they come up. I am not responsible for any costs as the fictions are responsible. The court has access to all the debt instruments they want....I will even sign above the line that says, authorizing signature.......I do have the information to collapse the trust, perhaps it is time...

9Michael Sends you an open letter Empty Re: Michael Sends you an open letter Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:51 am

MartyM

MartyM

Perhaps it is my friend... Go for it, Happy to assist any way I can.    vv 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum