OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Research Determines Link Between Air Pollution and Mental Illness
Earth Day (April 22) – Live Online Energy Healing Event For Planet Earth! EmptyYesterday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» EPISODE 5 LINK
Earth Day (April 22) – Live Online Energy Healing Event For Planet Earth! EmptyYesterday at 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC: No Record of Naturally Immune Transmitting COVID-19
Earth Day (April 22) – Live Online Energy Healing Event For Planet Earth! EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Surprised? Pfizer, BioNTech Say Jab for New ‘Omicron’ Strain Ready in 100 days
Earth Day (April 22) – Live Online Energy Healing Event For Planet Earth! EmptyYesterday at 10:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pacific Ocean garbage patch is immense plastic habitat
Earth Day (April 22) – Live Online Energy Healing Event For Planet Earth! EmptyYesterday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Unvaccinated Sit-In Shuts Down Panera in NYC
Earth Day (April 22) – Live Online Energy Healing Event For Planet Earth! EmptyYesterday at 2:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nevada Becomes First State To Impose Surcharge On Unvaccinated Workers
Earth Day (April 22) – Live Online Energy Healing Event For Planet Earth! EmptyYesterday at 2:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» We’ve Only Just Begun To See The Benefits Of The New Surge In Homeschooling
Earth Day (April 22) – Live Online Energy Healing Event For Planet Earth! EmptyYesterday at 2:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Congressman Introduces Bill to Force FDA to Release Pfizer Documents Within 100 Days, Instead of 55 Years
Earth Day (April 22) – Live Online Energy Healing Event For Planet Earth! EmptyYesterday at 2:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pro-Vaxxers Triggered After Country Music Legend Reveals He Won’t Get Vax
Earth Day (April 22) – Live Online Energy Healing Event For Planet Earth! EmptyYesterday at 2:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» It’s Time to Free Leonard Peltier, America’s Longest Serving Political Prisoner
Earth Day (April 22) – Live Online Energy Healing Event For Planet Earth! EmptyYesterday at 2:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» One Year Ago Today: Biden Says COVID Vaccines Won’t Be ‘Mandatory’
Earth Day (April 22) – Live Online Energy Healing Event For Planet Earth! EmptyYesterday at 2:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Disturbing Confrontation Inside Australia’s ‘Gold Standard’ COVID Internment Camp
Earth Day (April 22) – Live Online Energy Healing Event For Planet Earth! EmptyYesterday at 2:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rover to investigate mystery cube-shaped object on the Moon
Earth Day (April 22) – Live Online Energy Healing Event For Planet Earth! EmptyYesterday at 2:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Twitter Users Freak After Ghislaine Maxwell Matches Suspect Sketch for Madeleine McCann Disappearance
Earth Day (April 22) – Live Online Energy Healing Event For Planet Earth! EmptyYesterday at 1:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC/VAERS Data - thru 11-26-21 Sadly Includes 5-Year-Old that Died 4 Days After Pfizer Shot
Earth Day (April 22) – Live Online Energy Healing Event For Planet Earth! EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Biden Launches War on the Unjabbed: “The USA Must Vaccinate the World”
Earth Day (April 22) – Live Online Energy Healing Event For Planet Earth! EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 2:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Twitter Slaps “Unsafe” Label On American Heart Association mRNA Vaccine Warning
Earth Day (April 22) – Live Online Energy Healing Event For Planet Earth! EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 2:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» California Faces Statewide Mandatory Water Restrictions as Drought Worsens
Earth Day (April 22) – Live Online Energy Healing Event For Planet Earth! EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 2:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hawaii under blizzard warning as 12 inches of snow and winds up to 100 mph expected
Earth Day (April 22) – Live Online Energy Healing Event For Planet Earth! EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 2:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» French Citizens Resist Vaccine Passports, Take Over Shopping Mall
Earth Day (April 22) – Live Online Energy Healing Event For Planet Earth! EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 2:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» How to Submit Your Public Comments to the U.S. Government Against Its Vaccine Mandates
Earth Day (April 22) – Live Online Energy Healing Event For Planet Earth! EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 1:02 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » BREAKING NEWS & HOT TOPICS » THE RESISTANCE, PETITIONS, PROTESTS & RIOTS » Earth Day (April 22) – Live Online Energy Healing Event For Planet Earth!

Earth Day (April 22) – Live Online Energy Healing Event For Planet Earth!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Earth Day (April 22) – Live Online Energy Healing Event For Planet Earth!
Posted by clnews April 21, 2015 in Activism, Conscious Living, Intentions, Manifestation, Meditation with 0 Comments

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google+
  • Pinterest
  • Love This

Earth Day (April 22) – Live Online Energy Healing Event For Planet Earth! Pf-print-icon Print Earth Day (April 22) – Live Online Energy Healing Event For Planet Earth! Pf-pdf-icon PDF
Earth Day (April 22) – Live Online Energy Healing Event For Planet Earth! Earth-11009_640-242x242 Editor’s Note: The author of this article, Sage Taylor Kingsley-Goddard, will be the guest Speaker on Conscious Life Awakened Speaker Series, Tuesday, April 21 at 5 pm PDT. To attend the interview live or listen to the replay, sign up for the free series here.
By Sage Taylor Kingsley-Goddard
If you love Mother Earth….
The animals & trees….
I want to give you a special invitation today!
I was chatting online with some of my Reiki Master student graduates and we were sharing how we would love to do more energy healing to heal the whole planet including the waters and animals of the Earth…
When I got a download – Ding!
Why not host an online global energy healing for the planet on Earth Day?
Will you join me this Wednesday, April 22 (Earth Day), starting at 4:30pm Pacific until about 6:30 or 7 pm?
Here’s how you can participate:
Between 4:30 and 7 pm we will be collectively sending healing energy & love to the entire planet! You can do this in your own way…
1) Everyone has a connection to Source. You do not need to be a trained energy healer to send your love to the planet. You can also do prayers, ceremony, sing or even dance your Earth prayers….
2) If you can join us LIVE ONLINE, I will be leading a beautiful GUIDED VISUALIZATION to heal the planet!
First, go here to join the live event titled “GLOBAL HEAL THE EARTH, HEAL THE WATERS”:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/EarthHealersCA/
Then go here to participate in the live event and experience the Earth Healing Meditation:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1421763778133458/
These are important times. The Earth’s global web of life is being threatened in many ways, everything from GMOs to pollution, endangered species, global warming, drought…
So, if you love Mother Earth as much as I do, I look forward to connecting with you on Earth Day! And please help us spread the word by sharing the event sign-up link on Facebook, Twitter, etc. We envision 1,111 souls raising the vibration of the world together and blessing the planet! Here’s the link to share:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/EarthHealersCA/
Working together, I know that together we can synergistically magnify the power of healing intent. I hope you can join us because this planet is our only home.
Thank you for caring!
Bright blessings!
Sage

Thanks to: http://consciouslifenews.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Earth Day (April 22) – Live Online Energy Healing Event For Planet Earth! Animated_Waterfall_1

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Earth Day (April 22) – Live Online Energy Healing Event For Planet Earth! Earth-day

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Earth Day (April 22) – Live Online Energy Healing Event For Planet Earth! Celebrate-earth-day

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Earth Day (April 22) – Live Online Energy Healing Event For Planet Earth! Earthday64

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Earth Day (April 22) – Live Online Energy Healing Event For Planet Earth! Earth-day-post

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Earth Day (April 22) – Live Online Energy Healing Event For Planet Earth! Happy_Environment_Day_To_You-World_Environment_Day-1148_big

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum