OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» SHORT VIDEO FOR OUT OF MIND AND RUMBLE
Earth Day: Give Earth a Hand  EmptyYesterday at 6:03 pm by Sway

» Red Cross is warning all Americans that Covid-vaccinated humans are INELIGIBLE for donating plasma
Earth Day: Give Earth a Hand  EmptyYesterday at 1:10 pm by Megatron

» New screenplay tells story of West Lothian UFO incident
Earth Day: Give Earth a Hand  EmptyYesterday at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Southwest Airlines backs down from vaccine mandate after massive protests
Earth Day: Give Earth a Hand  EmptyYesterday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccinated Pilot Dies in Flight. Emergency Landing and Uproar in the Aviation Industry
Earth Day: Give Earth a Hand  EmptyYesterday at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» GREAT RESET: 1% of Americans Now Own More Wealth Than the Entire Middle Class
Earth Day: Give Earth a Hand  EmptyYesterday at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Our Epic Supply Chain Crisis Just Hit Another Level, And Biden Is Considering Calling In The National Guard To Help
Earth Day: Give Earth a Hand  EmptyYesterday at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Fall, a story
Earth Day: Give Earth a Hand  EmptyYesterday at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (OF IT) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 10-18-21… “Asian elders reject Khazarian mafia $150 trillion survival boondoggle”
Earth Day: Give Earth a Hand  EmptyYesterday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» DHS Begins Releasing Gas on NYC Citizens at 120 Locations in ‘Biological Attack Simulation’
Earth Day: Give Earth a Hand  EmptyYesterday at 12:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» PHOTOS: 66 Cargo Ships Hover Near L.A., Long Beach Ports; UPDATE: 100 Ships
Earth Day: Give Earth a Hand  EmptyYesterday at 12:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Zach Bush Tells RFK, Jr.: ‘By Deleting the Alphabet of Human Biology, We Ended Up With a Chronic Disease Epidemic on a Grand Scale’
Earth Day: Give Earth a Hand  EmptyYesterday at 12:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Disconcerting: Empty Store Shelves Stocked With Lawn Chairs to Hide Supply Chain Crisis
Earth Day: Give Earth a Hand  EmptyYesterday at 12:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Data Proves Covid-19 Deaths Rose Rapidly AFTER Vax roll-out in 40+ Countries
Earth Day: Give Earth a Hand  EmptyYesterday at 12:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Quantum Mechanics De-Mystified
Earth Day: Give Earth a Hand  EmptyYesterday at 12:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID Jabbing Young Children is ‘Politics, Not Science’
Earth Day: Give Earth a Hand  EmptyYesterday at 12:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nevada Unemployment has Embezzled Benefits from the Third Stimulus: Which made me Homeless since MAY.
Earth Day: Give Earth a Hand  EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Brandon Goodwin to keep his MOUTH SHUT about blood clots from Covid-19 vaccine that ended his season
Earth Day: Give Earth a Hand  EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 11:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington State Patrol Terminates 127 Employees Over Vaccine Mandate
Earth Day: Give Earth a Hand  EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» More Than 180 San Francisco City Officials, Including Police And Sheriff Employees, Placed On Leave For Not Being Vaccinated
Earth Day: Give Earth a Hand  EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» 750 GE Federal Contract Workers Walk Out in Protest Against Vaccine Mandates in Ohio
Earth Day: Give Earth a Hand  EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Enduring mysteries : The Georgia guidestones with Will Ellis.
Earth Day: Give Earth a Hand  EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED
Earth Day: Give Earth a Hand  EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Free Covid Crusher
Earth Day: Give Earth a Hand  EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 10:42 am by Richard Noakes

» Lou Elizondo doesn't like Steven Cambian's question
Earth Day: Give Earth a Hand  EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Navy declares ALL sailors who resist taking COVID-19 vaccine will be discharged – no exemptions, no exceptions
Earth Day: Give Earth a Hand  EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Decoding the Proposed New Invasive IRS $600 Bank Reporting Rule
Earth Day: Give Earth a Hand  EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Seattle Police Officers And Firefighters Turn In Their Work Boots Over Covid Vaccine Mandate
Earth Day: Give Earth a Hand  EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Over 100 Workers at Top U.S. Nuclear Weapons Lab Sue Over Coercive COVID-19 Vaxx Mandate
Earth Day: Give Earth a Hand  EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » CHANGING ENVIRONMENT & NATURE » NATURE & ENVIRONMENT » Earth Day: Give Earth a Hand

Earth Day: Give Earth a Hand

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Earth Day: Give Earth a Hand  Empty Earth Day: Give Earth a Hand Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:35 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

2Earth Day: Give Earth a Hand  Empty Re: Earth Day: Give Earth a Hand Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:58 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Earth Day – I Don’t Support It

April 22, 2015 · by loveresponds · in Healing, Writings by Heather. ·

Earth Day: Give Earth a Hand  Self-centered-humans
I have many thoughts on this “Earth Day”.
First, I feel that we focus so much on specific environmental issues that we miss the big picture.
I see people wanting to teach about the monarch butterflies and their struggle handing out 10 pamphlets in a 5 minute period on how others can help the monarchs.  Those that want to ‘educate’ us on the deforestation are handing out bottled water in plastic to get our attention at their table during an event.   A food truck to give out mass produced, machined hot dogs (made from large farms with horrible conditions for the animals) to the masses to keep us at an “Earth Day” event…  oh… I could go on and on.  Handing out small tree seedlings in plastic bags and containers…  and on and on.
Second, I love how I am made to feel I am doing something great on Earth Day by consuming and ‘saving’ the Earth at the same time.  I received an e-mail today that stated I could save money and help save the Earth at the same time – just come in and consume from the ‘Earth Friendly’ companies – who still use plastic to sell their products and still support centralized food production causing us to spend more fuel to get it to where it is going.  Yeah, saving the Earth, huh?
Third, it seems that Earth Day often becomes a huge guilt trip. I am not saying that I don’t see how things need to change, but I also see where this guilt can result in the people supporting giving up their ‘rights’ in order to ‘protect’ the Earth.  After all, quite a bit of the Agenda 21 comes in the disguise of ‘saving the planet after we have trashed it’. We should take on the responsibility ourselves to find that balance.  To live a life that supports life in every way we can.  I am not perfect – I am far from it.  After all, I see my hypocrisy screaming out as I type this post on my laptop, using electricity, in a house bigger than we need, with a refrigerator running, and on and on…  I even took a hot shower last night.  However, my family is working towards a more balanced life and we are not consumers for the sake of ‘supporting the economy’, but we do have many of our own shifts to make despite the many we already have made.
Lastly, our goal should not be to protect the environment.  It should be to reflect on our life, our choices, our actions… and take the responsibility for how that ripples out – all the way.  Just because it is available does not mean we have to participate.  Just because everyone else is doing it does not mean our contribution does not add to the overall situation. It starts with each of us and we cannot expect others to take on our personal responsibility for us – that is ours to own and do something about!
Now, I have some work to do.  I do not like being a hypocrite – so I am going to do something about it.  Each step in the ‘right’ direction, no matter how small, will affect the rest.
Walk barefoot on the Earth and feel Her energy… start there.  Recognize that energy.  Then choose for yourself how you feel you should honor that or not.  We all have choices and there will always be consquences.
Much love,
Heather

Thanks to: http://loveresponds.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum