OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Janet Phelan misrepresents being a journalist? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Janet Phelan misrepresents being a journalist? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Janet Phelan misrepresents being a journalist? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Janet Phelan misrepresents being a journalist? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Janet Phelan misrepresents being a journalist? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Janet Phelan misrepresents being a journalist? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Janet Phelan misrepresents being a journalist? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Janet Phelan misrepresents being a journalist? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Janet Phelan misrepresents being a journalist? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Janet Phelan misrepresents being a journalist? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Janet Phelan misrepresents being a journalist? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Janet Phelan misrepresents being a journalist? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Janet Phelan misrepresents being a journalist? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Janet Phelan misrepresents being a journalist? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Janet Phelan misrepresents being a journalist? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Janet Phelan misrepresents being a journalist? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Janet Phelan misrepresents being a journalist? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Janet Phelan misrepresents being a journalist? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Janet Phelan misrepresents being a journalist? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Janet Phelan misrepresents being a journalist? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Janet Phelan misrepresents being a journalist? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Janet Phelan misrepresents being a journalist? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Janet Phelan misrepresents being a journalist?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Janet Phelan misrepresents being a journalist?

Posted on April 26, 2015 by arnierosner
Janet… Janet… Janet…
You must have failed eighth-grade! Not to be insulting, but you claim to be a journalist!
It looks like Judge Anna has done more to enlighten all of us—in her brief – concise – descriptive – colorful – writing— than in all of your extended verbiage.
It does seem to hold true, Janet… It takes so few words to express the truth.
And another thing Janet… More from Judge Anna, of Alaska
it is rather refreshing as a new approach… May I encourage you to try! ( Very big grin )
by the way, Google works for them!  Just thought you should know.

[size=32]From the old man who knows nothing![/size]

And now a response from the judge.
On Apr 26, 2015, at 6:19 PM, Anna Von Fritz wrote:
Janet– you don’t get it yet so I am going to say this just ONCE more. Those people in black robes who you think are judges are corporate employees of a for-profit corporation listed on Dunn and Bradstreet. They are working for their employer, a foreign corporation, and their job is to defraud you by pretending that you are a franchise belonging– literally– to their corporation.
[size=39]THEY are NOT judges of any public entity.[/size]
[size=32]They are not judges of the Continental United States. They operate entirely in the international jurisdiction of the sea. Period.[/size]
[size=32]They are not able nor are they competent to address American State Citizens.[/size]
We are owed the land jurisdiction of the Continental United States, but until we claim our birthright standing and fill all our Public Offices, we are left without any enforcement of our Public Laws.
Alaska has begun the process of exercising its jurisdiction on the land. I have been elected to serve my peers and operate the land jurisdiction court. I have taken a proper public office oath. I have more civil authority on the land than the entire federal government (and so do you).
[size=32]The history and the facts are ALL against you. So either stand corrected and learn the truth or get out of the way.[/size]
On Apr 26, 2015, at 3:02 PM, ARNIE ROSNER wrote:
Well there you go Janet….
Proof of the pudding. Your total ignorance is stunning. You can only think de facto.
I guess that answers the question to which I alluded; you exposed yourself.
And you promote yourself as a professional?
So does this guy…
Janet Phelan misrepresents being a journalist? Voila_capture-2015-04-12_07-23-18_pm1
And his level of legitimacy [size=32]is less than this clown[/size]…who at least is an American.
Janet Phelan misrepresents being a journalist? Voila_capture-2015-04-06_09-50-08_am2
Nice going Janet…now at least we know from where you are coming.
Arnie
In the service of the creator.
Janet Phelan misrepresents being a journalist? Voila_capture-2014-11-17_09-12-55_am5
American Civil Flag – at Peace since 1874
It takes so few words to express the truth!
Available 24/7 –
arnie@arnierosner.com
Http://scannedretina.com
714-964-4056
714-501-8247 – mobile
On Apr 26, 2015, at 8:58 AM, Janet Phelan wrote:
judges are listed in judgepedia. Have you googled her?
Have you found any court in which she serves, any law degree she holds, any bonafides which establish her as a judge, other than her own say-so??
Subject: Re: California Goes Dark
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 00:02:01 -0700
CC: avannavon@gmail.com
To: writejanet@live.com
Janet,
I am sorry… Leaving the door open for the moment, and not jumping to conclusions, but why would you make such a false and misleading statement?
Arnie

American Civil Flag – at Peace since 1874

Available 24/7 –
arnie@arnierosner.com
714-964-4056
714-501-8247 – mobile

Thanks to: http://scannedretina.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

And another thing Janet… More from Judge Anna, of Alaska

Posted on April 26, 2015 by arnierosner
Judge Anna adds the following:
On Apr 26, 2015, at 6:39 PM, Anna Von Fritz wrote:
As a thing is bound, it is unbound.
It is necessary for us to all have a common base of understanding in order to work together and function lawfully and properly — so step one is to provide people with the facts they need to make their own determinations.
It is a waste of precious time to try to bring people like Janet along without a book of facts to lay in front of their noses and even then some people will cling to the rats and their trough.
I have said from the beginning I am not here to prove anything to anyone. I am here to inform and let people find out for themselves.
Toward that end the comic book has been prepared.
Anyone who wants to know the truth can get the Big Picture and the documented facts in a couple hours.
After we have that common base of knowledge in place it will be a lot easier for people to take action.
Once they understand that they are in charge of the land jurisdiction of the Continental United States and that they have more civil authority on the land than the entire “federal” government, they may realize that they are owed a competent and honest government that truly does serve them– and that they have to fill their own public offices and provide that government for themselves.
We are just a little smaller population and a little farther ahead on the uptake– but it will become obvious.
Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 26, 2015, at 3:21 PM, ARNIE ROSNER wrote:
Yup….
We are gaining on them. Of course they won’t admit this but know them by their fruit.
From your earlier message as to how we deal with this…see below for an interim thought.
Perhaps we can impose on Judge Anna for a more detailed plan for individuals and communities to embrace. The suggestions are there. The only thing I see missing is the courage to act like real Americans.
Remember what Alinsky had to say about this….
“Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.”

A relatively small group of radicals running the corporate franchise in Washington, D.C., has been successful in scaring the crap out of the larger portion of the mature 320,000,000 Americans by blowing smoke up their kilts.
Sure they have help. The states, counties and the city administrations are also part of this franchise. So this is how they manage to keep the lid on us. Every public institution has been converted to a for-profit corporation. Yet the candidate you elect are to positions of public trust. The mayor, the council members. So how is it as soon as they appear to take office, like chameleon’s, their public servant facade rapidly fades away to reveal a corporate officer of the national franchise in Washington, DC, a mostly foreign owned corporation registered in Delaware?
So permit me this question… Where they misrepresenting themselves as candidates for public office before they assume their role and began impersonating public servants… Or after? Either way… Seems to me their misrepresentation amounts to fraud. So how do you see it?
The cities create the Norman Rockwell version of America alive. one would think that a city administration would be designed along the lines of a public institution. An institution created for the sole purpose of providing a mechanism to perform the work of the people; for the benefit of the people. One should note the distinction of a for-profit type administration. The benefit of this type of organizational structure is for the benefit of the shareholders. By the way, who exactly are the shareholders of each of these municipal county and state for profit corporations?
Bottom line: all of these corporate entities are private. They are private corporations through which many of the current state administrations have contracted for services. Therefore, based on their corporate structure, none of them are serving the interests of the people; the same people who are paying for the services. Smells like fraud to me! Maybe breach of contract for starters?
As to how we deal with this…? The Judge partially addressed this issue while responding to some questions posed by a visitor to the scannedretina website. She had this to say, in this regard, at the following link:
Answers…. | Scanned Retina – A Resource for the People!
 Arnie
Janet Phelan misrepresents being a journalist? Voila_capture-2014-11-17_09-12-55_am6
Available 24/7 –
arnie@arnierosner.com
714-964-4056
714-501-8247 – mobile

Thanks to: http://scannedretina.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum