OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Mississippi witness reports low flying orange lights EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Mississippi witness reports low flying orange lights EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Mississippi witness reports low flying orange lights EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Mississippi witness reports low flying orange lights EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Mississippi witness reports low flying orange lights EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Mississippi witness reports low flying orange lights EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Mississippi witness reports low flying orange lights EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Mississippi witness reports low flying orange lights EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Mississippi witness reports low flying orange lights EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Mississippi witness reports low flying orange lights EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Mississippi witness reports low flying orange lights EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Mississippi witness reports low flying orange lights EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Mississippi witness reports low flying orange lights EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Mississippi witness reports low flying orange lights EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Mississippi witness reports low flying orange lights EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Mississippi witness reports low flying orange lights EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Mississippi witness reports low flying orange lights EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Mississippi witness reports low flying orange lights EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Mississippi witness reports low flying orange lights EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Mississippi witness reports low flying orange lights EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Mississippi witness reports low flying orange lights EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Mississippi witness reports low flying orange lights EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mississippi witness reports low flying orange lights

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Mississippi witness reports low flying orange lights Mississippi_orange_lights_ftr-620x330
Posted by: Roger Marsh April 28, 2015 0 1,134 Views
A Mississippi witness driving south on Natchez Trace about a half-mile past I-20 at Ridgeland reported watching a low flying object with a row of orange lights that rolled into a vertical position about 8:45 p.m. on April 25, 2015, according to testimony in Case 64965 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
“A car was ahead of me about eight car lengths,” the witness stated. “I followed along and noticed in my rearview mirror what appeared to the reflection of a row of orange lights. I thought it might be the top f a large truck. The row moved across my windshield and I thought it was a reflection but there was something about it that caused me to take my eyes off the road and look up.”
The witness first thought the lights could be identified.
“I then saw what I thought was a private jet or small plane due to the winged light shape moving west to east. A bright white light blinked from the center. As I watched I thought to myself that the plane was awfully low to be coming in for landing at Jackson Evers Airport, some distance away.”
Mississippi witness reports low flying orange lights Image-1-15-1024x717
Witness illustration. (Credit: MUFON)
The object then began to roll.
“As I followed it with my eyes, it began a roll. It appeared to roll as if banking to the right. But it remained in a straight line flight. When I saw it disappear behind trees, the lights had rolled into a completely vertical position. My impression was that it was still l rolling over, but I could not see it anymore to confirm this.”
The witness is looking for answers to what the object could have been.
“I believe someone will come forward and say it was a drone or some other explanation. I know there is a radio jet air show at the nearby John Bell Williams Airport. Also, Hinds Community College has a drone program. I feel sure there is an explanation…but I feel compelled to report this incase it is not something that can be explained away.”
The witness attempted to draw the object and provided one illustration with the MUFON report, which was filed on April 25, 2015.
“The drawing attached shows three images of only one object as it moves right to left. Three views of a single object. It is not perfect but best I can do for now.”
Ridgeland is a city in Madison County, Mississippi, population 24,047.
Mississippi witness reports low flying orange lights Image-2-151
The witness was driving south on Natchez Trace about a half-mile past I-20 at Ridgeland and reported watching a low flying object with a row of orange lights that rolled into a vertical position about 8:45 p.m. on April 25, 2015. (Credit: Google)
Mississippi is currently a UFO Alert Level 5 – with 0.67 sightings per million population based on MUFON February 2015 statistics. Mississippi received a total of two UFO reports in March.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 4.01 or higher reports per million residents are rated an Alert 1; 3.01 – 4.0 reports are an Alert 2; 2.51 – 3.0 are an Alert 3; 2.01 – 2.5 are an Alert 4; and those states with 2.0 or lower are rated an Alert 5.
Please remember that most UFO sighting can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.

Thanks to: http://www.openminds.tv

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum