OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Jean Haines Questions Judge Anna EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Jean Haines Questions Judge Anna EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Jean Haines Questions Judge Anna EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Jean Haines Questions Judge Anna EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Jean Haines Questions Judge Anna EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Jean Haines Questions Judge Anna EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Jean Haines Questions Judge Anna EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Jean Haines Questions Judge Anna EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Jean Haines Questions Judge Anna EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Jean Haines Questions Judge Anna EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Jean Haines Questions Judge Anna EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Jean Haines Questions Judge Anna EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Jean Haines Questions Judge Anna EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Jean Haines Questions Judge Anna EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Jean Haines Questions Judge Anna EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Jean Haines Questions Judge Anna EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Jean Haines Questions Judge Anna EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Jean Haines Questions Judge Anna EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Jean Haines Questions Judge Anna EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Jean Haines Questions Judge Anna EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Jean Haines Questions Judge Anna EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Jean Haines Questions Judge Anna EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jean Haines Questions Judge Anna

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jean Haines Questions Judge Anna Empty Jean Haines Questions Judge Anna Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:57 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I was waiting to see how long it would be before someone came out to question Judge Anna von Reitz. Below is what Jean Haines has to say about her. But for me... I question the opinion and judgement of someone that willingly handed over 300K to a questionable character like Neil Kennan. Of course this is only my opinion and I am not casting shade Jeans way. 

There is no Santa Claus! by ~Jean

Posted on April 26, 2015 by Jean
When I was a child, I told the slightly younger boy up the street that there was no Santa Claus. I was delighted to share my discovery. He went home and told his mother, who spoke to my mother about what I’d done, and my mother spoke to me, shaming me forever for revealing this. I felt totally humiliated and have never forgotten it.
Well, I’ve grown up since then, and even though I likely will be treated to the same fate by many folks, I ‘m not a child and won’t buy into such humiliation — and I do think it’s time for me to reveal what seems to be another similar well kept secret: Humanity is leaving this dimension of the earth. No one will remain here. We are approaching the shift, and all the corruption that is our way of life will be left behind. Those of us who will graduate will continue on to study Unity Consciousness; those who do not graduate will move to another third density planet to continue their studies there. The cabal is panicking because they finally understand they cannot manipulate the God of this Universe, and they will have to go back to first density to begin all over again.

Here is how my thinking on this subject has evolved today as I have tried to get my mind straight around the facts with which we are being presented: 
Like everyone else I am slowly finding my way through the morass of lies and disinformation now constantly being thrown at all of us. The more I think about my recent post/s from Anna von Reitz, the more I question this lady’s integrity. Back in 2014 when Anna originally posted this article, we didn’t all know about the Vatican what we know now, but surely Anna must have known. How could she possibly advocate for the Vatican! As I have thought further about this, I cannot believe that her detailed research did not led her to this fact. As a result, for me everything she is advocating comes into question.
Anna von Reitz appears to be spreading a whole lot of truth along with some very subtle disinfo! 
We are all looking for a way back to the old life, but in a better form, and it would appear she is trying to help us find that way. The fact is, however, that if you have studied what I have shared HERE and HERE, we are not going back to the old way of life — not ever. We are going into another plane of existence. The old way is totally corrupt, and graduation from this plane is rapidly coming.  We are not going back to ‘the Republic’, or anything like it. We can continue to fool ourselves into believing this, but it isn’t going to happen. 
SaS offers a very good description of how timelines ‘work’. The cabal can play with them – and continues to do so — and create many of them within our density, but in the end they will all come back to a single point, a point in circular time. Before that point in time, however, we will already be gone from here as we will have moved through the void — the three days or darkness — to another density, within which there will be more timelines and more dimensions. In this new density, those of us who have graduated to it will study UNITY Consciousness. 
The reason the cabal is going crazy right now with all their insane attempts to start WWIII as a way of preventing this from happening is that they have realized that they will not go with us and that most of their members will have to start all over again in first density. They are also hoping to create the opportunity, perhaps through the use of CERN,  to leave this planet, but it isn’t going to happen. The reason? They are not the God of this density; they are ‘playing at being Gods’ something the Elder CHANI has so ably described, and it seems they at last have realized this fact.
You don’t have to agree with me, but please do consider my words. I cannot see the sense of us getting all tied up in the many calamaties we are now constantly reading about, when in the end they won’t matter one bit. What will matter is whether or not we have prepared ourselves to graduate to the density called UNITY Consciousness — because not everyone will graduate to that particular place. 
Drunvalo has said repeatedly that according to their spiritual growth, everyone will find themselves exactly where they should be. This does not mean that automatically everyone will wind up in UNITY consciousness, and please be careful to note that this fact is not necessarily a bad thing. It’s reasonable, I think, to assume that if we haven’t done our preparation, we will not graduate.
SaS shares:
Oh yeah,  I forgot to mention this….YES, the planetary ruling elite are desperate but it isn’t because “we the people” are waking up and becoming wise to their shenanigans.  They’re desperate because all of their putzing around with temporal technology has revealed to them that they will NOT make the transition to either Fourth Density Positive or Negative nor will they repeat the Third Density on another Third Density Planet.  Elder CHANI’s “15 May” event—the ascension to Fourth Density positive will occur, those who have been “chosen” to make the trip will be gone from this planetary plane of existence.  Those who repeat the Third Density on another planet will be gone.  The only people to remain will be this insufferable planetary ruling elite who just don’t seem to get it.  They will remain “Earth-Bound” until TIME 0000 (some of us think it will be the year Nostradamus prophesied—3797 A.C.E) and experience the “reset.”
 They will start over.
Their “mind” will be erased and their spirit will return to First Density to, begin again, the slow process of enlightenment which, in First Density, is the contemplation of the etiquette of rocks.  
Yeah, you’re right…they’re scared shitless.
In closing, please understand that I am continuing to advocate that we should try to stop the wars, murder, and killing by revealing the games being played by these psychopaths. By letting the cabal know we understand in great detail what they are up to, we hopefully will prevent much of the death and destruction that they are creating and inflicting on innocent people. 
Also, please consider whether or not you still want to continue to believe in Santa Claus. I, for one, am done with it all.
Hugs,
~Jean

Thanks to: https://jhaines6a.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum