OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Attempted Murder of Two Radio Show Hosts Within 24 Hours! Alternative Media Strikes Back! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Attempted Murder of Two Radio Show Hosts Within 24 Hours! Alternative Media Strikes Back! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Attempted Murder of Two Radio Show Hosts Within 24 Hours! Alternative Media Strikes Back! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Attempted Murder of Two Radio Show Hosts Within 24 Hours! Alternative Media Strikes Back! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Attempted Murder of Two Radio Show Hosts Within 24 Hours! Alternative Media Strikes Back! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Attempted Murder of Two Radio Show Hosts Within 24 Hours! Alternative Media Strikes Back! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Attempted Murder of Two Radio Show Hosts Within 24 Hours! Alternative Media Strikes Back! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Attempted Murder of Two Radio Show Hosts Within 24 Hours! Alternative Media Strikes Back! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Attempted Murder of Two Radio Show Hosts Within 24 Hours! Alternative Media Strikes Back! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Attempted Murder of Two Radio Show Hosts Within 24 Hours! Alternative Media Strikes Back! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Attempted Murder of Two Radio Show Hosts Within 24 Hours! Alternative Media Strikes Back! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Attempted Murder of Two Radio Show Hosts Within 24 Hours! Alternative Media Strikes Back! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Attempted Murder of Two Radio Show Hosts Within 24 Hours! Alternative Media Strikes Back! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Attempted Murder of Two Radio Show Hosts Within 24 Hours! Alternative Media Strikes Back! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Attempted Murder of Two Radio Show Hosts Within 24 Hours! Alternative Media Strikes Back! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Attempted Murder of Two Radio Show Hosts Within 24 Hours! Alternative Media Strikes Back! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Attempted Murder of Two Radio Show Hosts Within 24 Hours! Alternative Media Strikes Back! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Attempted Murder of Two Radio Show Hosts Within 24 Hours! Alternative Media Strikes Back! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Attempted Murder of Two Radio Show Hosts Within 24 Hours! Alternative Media Strikes Back! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Attempted Murder of Two Radio Show Hosts Within 24 Hours! Alternative Media Strikes Back! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Attempted Murder of Two Radio Show Hosts Within 24 Hours! Alternative Media Strikes Back! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Attempted Murder of Two Radio Show Hosts Within 24 Hours! Alternative Media Strikes Back! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Attempted Murder of Two Radio Show Hosts Within 24 Hours! Alternative Media Strikes Back!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Attempted Murder of Two Radio Show Hosts Within 24 Hours! Alternative Media Strikes Back!
Wednesday, April 29, 2015 8:22

(Before It's News)
Attempted Murder of Two Radio Show Hosts Within 24 Hours! Alternative Media Strikes Back! Stewwebbwearechange

Glenn Canady (Friend me!) LIKE my other Facebook  , Truth Warriors Page , Twitter , Tsu , Pinterest and LinkedIn!
Watch the first video on www.project.nsearch.com to open a Doorway to God!  Those who join Project Nsearch will discover ways to make extra income and get free ebooks on natural cures, free energy and spreading more truth!    I teach others how to make real extra income on my Newsletter.  Join my site and email me at glenn@nsearch.com or call me at (352) 478-8059 so I can reach you!  Thank you for sharing all my articles to social networks!  VeteransTruthRadio.com for Victory!

Attempted Murder of Two Alternative Media Radio Show Hosts Within 24 Hours of Each Other!

Stew Webb was run off the road after a high speed car chase with two vehicles following him and trying to ram him on Saturday night, April 25th.  This occurred after he noticed a woman he recognized as trying to kill him in the past sitting a few booths away from him while he was listening to music and meeting one of his friends.  The woman was trying to hide her face but Stew quickly recognized her as one of the people involved in trying to murder him in the past!  Stew left the establishment soon after recognizing the killers and then a high speed chase began which resulted in Stew being forced of the road before he was finally able to get away!  

Attempted Murder of Two Radio Show Hosts Within 24 Hours! Alternative Media Strikes Back! Rense
Jim Fetzer reported in the interview below that Jeff Rense was hit by some type of psychotronic weapon that made him lose consciousness.  His car went into a five foot ditch and rolled over several times!  He was put into intensive care at the hospital with several broken bones.   He was told later that the crash was unsurvivable but because of a stunning number of coincidences he did survive!  God protected Jeff Rense because it’s truly a miracle he survived this accident!  I urge everybody to pray for Jeff’s full recovery!  He is now at home recovering from his injuries.   Jim Fetzer is very concerned at what may have caused the attempted murder of Jeff Rense and Stew Webb and explains more in the ground breaking interview below.

I urge everybody to pray for the safety of all those spreading truth.  One of the biggest secrets I was told by a Holy man is to pray for your enemies and ask God to bring them to salvation so God is allowed to step in and correct them.  I’m asking everybody to stop what you’re doing right now and pray for all the enemies of humanity that are doing this evil such as trying to kill Stew Webb and Jeff Rense.  Ask God to step in and correct them and bring them to salvation!  We must never forget to pray every day in this battle against evil.  Always spend some quiet time with God every day and talk to him – he listens to everything you say!  Play positive praise music such as that from Klove.com as the demons must flee from it!

Jim Fetzer and Stew Webb Discuss the Two Murder Attempts Over the Weekend!  This is a MUST LISTEN and SHARE!  Share this on all social networks so the truth goes viral!

Thanks to: http://beforeitsnews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum