OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Spin on the Reason for the Tyre Nichols Beating Death
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyToday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Algae That Might Save Earth’s Coral Reefs
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyToday at 11:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Drug Safety Expert Calls For Immediate Suspension of COVID Shots: Causing ‘Deaths of Young People and Children
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyToday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Former UA Swimming Standout Ty Wells Dies at 23
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyToday at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Junior Varsity Basketball Player Suffers Seizure and Cardiac Arrest During Game
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyToday at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Synchronicity’, Is The Universe Trying To Tell You Something?
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyToday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington D.C. Court Dismisses Jan. 6 Civil Charges Against Roger Stone
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyToday at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

»  #COVID19 origin: “Most read propaganda paper ever”
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyToday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» University in shock as Thesis written by ChatGPT was Approved. AI-powered bot did 2 years work in 23 hours
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyToday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk Apparently Thinks Twitter Is a "Flaming Dumpster Rolling Down the Street"
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyToday at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Groundhog Day is an astronomy holiday
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyToday at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» AI identifies possible alien technosignatures in deep space
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyYesterday at 1:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Make Shocking Discovery Under Antarctica’s Ice
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyYesterday at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» FEBRUARY UFO NEWS ~ The Bonnybridge Files - The town with the most UFO sightings in the world plus MORE
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyYesterday at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch The EMF Hazards Summit Here For FREE
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyYesterday at 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Switzerland Weighs Break With Centuries-Old Policy Of Neutrality
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyYesterday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» "It's Time For The Scientific Community To Admit We Were Wrong About COVID & It Cost Lives"
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyYesterday at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Giant Digital Billboard Outside Pfizer HQ Shows Director’s ‘Mutated Virus’ Comments on Repeat
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyYesterday at 1:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer execs tip their hand
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyYesterday at 1:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Mexico DA officially charges Alec Baldwin with manslaughter over 'Rust' shooting
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyYesterday at 1:06 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Exclusive: Woman Diagnosed With Vaccine-Induced Transverse Myelitis After Pfizer Shots
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyYesterday at 1:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» House Votes To End COVID-19 Emergency
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyYesterday at 12:57 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » FINANCIAL COLLAPSE »  A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow....

A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anonymous

A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow....

This was discussed on a call & I guess the media, ...
But I can't find squat about it!

Has anyone else seen or heard about this at all????

Suppose to be big announcement about the mid east currency change was spoken about on CNN news & no more fiat money...

Don't hold me to this...just what we've heard & the call wasn't clear either, so don't hold them to it. They know something about Big announcement tomorrow, but I don't know what that is, so I'm trying to find out!

Anonymous

Also heard that media is to have Announcement Thur about Global Resetting & things coming out of Washington & maybe rates will go live before, during or after announcement or next week. And some dealer have been in contact with Treasury this week as well.

Others saying whales are or will be cashing in (like we haven't heard that before).

Also smart cards are loaded for people in Iraq.

So does anyone know what time this announcement is & what channel(s)??

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I have not heard a single thing about this but that would sure be sweet if it is true!

Anonymous

It's all over PTR as well & apparently some supposed gurus have heard the same!

HunterJumper

HunterJumper

Seams to still be a rumor. Still looking for someone to comfirm these announcements being real. Lets keep the faith.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I read that somebody heard about it on another site as well!
Not to say that it is true, just passing on what I have read.

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Anonymous

If someone hears about an announcement any time tomorrow please post it!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum