OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Unidentified animal baffles experts in Pennsylvania
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyYesterday at 12:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tonga volcano eruption creates mysterious and puzzling concentric ripples in Earth’s atmosphere
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyYesterday at 12:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist X-118: Ghislaine Maxwell Atlantis The Craze In The HotZone
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyYesterday at 12:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» After Austria, Now Spanish Police Declares Resistance to Covid Tyranny
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyYesterday at 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study challenges evolutionary theory that DNA mutations are random
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyYesterday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» 16 Defendants Named, Nuremberg Trials 2.0 Coming Soon?
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyYesterday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fed Study on Digital Currency
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyYesterday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» VAERS Data thru 1/14/2022
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pro-Vaccine Big Pharma Execs Invite You to D.C. to “Protest Against Vaccine Mandates” – Did You Forget What Happened on Jan. 6th 2021?
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyYesterday at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Some Of My Experiences
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 9:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Evidence That US Government Targeted Red States With Deadly Batches of Vaccine plus "How Bad is my Batch" link
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 7:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» MEATLOAF DIES - IS HE ANOTHER VICTIM?
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 7:10 pm by NanneeRose

» Ghislaine Maxwell, to Walk? Motion for Retrial Officially Filed AfterShock Juror Admission
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 2:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer to Roll Out Omicron Shot in March
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Denial of Natural Immunity ‘Unprecedented in Modern History’
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5G Apocalypse: The Extinction Event – Film by Sacha Stone
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Globalization of Human Rights Violations: “The Right to Live a Dignified and Decent Living”
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 2:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» INTERNATIONAL COURT LOOKS INTO COVID19 CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY - GENOCIDE REVEALED
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 2:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Truckers for Freedom Organize Huge Protest Against Vaccine Mandates & Supply Chain Shortages to Come
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 2:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» British Medical Journal: ‘Pharma Must Release of All Vaccine and Treatment Data Immediately’
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 2:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Supply chain nightmare approaching as Canadian cross-border vaccine mandate goes into effect for U.S. truckers
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Adrienne Pan: 43-year-old CBC Edmonton radio host disappears from social media for months, dead after post-Moderna “serious illness”
 A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow.... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:50 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE »  A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow....

A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anonymous

A Lot of Talk About Big Announcements Tomorrow....

This was discussed on a call & I guess the media, ...
But I can't find squat about it!

Has anyone else seen or heard about this at all????

Suppose to be big announcement about the mid east currency change was spoken about on CNN news & no more fiat money...

Don't hold me to this...just what we've heard & the call wasn't clear either, so don't hold them to it. They know something about Big announcement tomorrow, but I don't know what that is, so I'm trying to find out!

Anonymous

Also heard that media is to have Announcement Thur about Global Resetting & things coming out of Washington & maybe rates will go live before, during or after announcement or next week. And some dealer have been in contact with Treasury this week as well.

Others saying whales are or will be cashing in (like we haven't heard that before).

Also smart cards are loaded for people in Iraq.

So does anyone know what time this announcement is & what channel(s)??

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I have not heard a single thing about this but that would sure be sweet if it is true!

Anonymous

It's all over PTR as well & apparently some supposed gurus have heard the same!

HunterJumper

HunterJumper

Seams to still be a rumor. Still looking for someone to comfirm these announcements being real. Lets keep the faith.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I read that somebody heard about it on another site as well!
Not to say that it is true, just passing on what I have read.

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Anonymous

If someone hears about an announcement any time tomorrow please post it!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum