OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Are We Learning Yet ? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Are We Learning Yet ? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Are We Learning Yet ? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Are We Learning Yet ? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Are We Learning Yet ? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Are We Learning Yet ? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Are We Learning Yet ? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Are We Learning Yet ? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Are We Learning Yet ? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Are We Learning Yet ? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Are We Learning Yet ? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Are We Learning Yet ? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Are We Learning Yet ? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Are We Learning Yet ? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Are We Learning Yet ? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Are We Learning Yet ? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Are We Learning Yet ? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Are We Learning Yet ? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Are We Learning Yet ? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Are We Learning Yet ? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Are We Learning Yet ? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Are We Learning Yet ? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are We Learning Yet ?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Are We Learning Yet ? Empty Are We Learning Yet ? Sun May 10, 2015 4:14 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Are We Learning Yet ?

May 10, 2015 / Visionkeeper

Are We Learning Yet ? Children-kim-kardashian-photography-poor-poverty-thinspo-favim-com-107200Photo Source:
Music to read by below:
It always amazes me how life works. You do one thing but end up learning or seeing something else. It is an example of all the little ways we can learn and expand even when we aren’t expecting to. I watched the last half hour of a show on TV that I came across this morning. Mostly out of curiosity, but towards the end I realized I was seeing the bigger picture once again and being shown not only a lesson to be learned but a direction to go in next. As I always say in my writings, “Out of all bad comes the good”, we just have to stay aware and look for it. It is always there for us to grasp onto. I find a great deal of chaos and upheaval going on in the world and at times it can become overwhelming and very disheartening, but as these chaotic disasters occur what is the lesson beneath the tragedies we are witnessing? Are we getting the messages or are we just wallowing in the chaos and tuning out? It is so important we don’t tune out. The show I spoke of that I watched, was about life after Armageddon and how people survive the ravages of destruction. As I watched what the people were going through, who was rising up in violence and who was lending a helping hand, I heard and saw the message loud and clear we are all meant to know and understand.
In times of desperation we often see the impoverished displaying the most unrest and acting out. Their lives are  already hopeless, so what do they have to lose, they have little and they see no way out of the dilemma they are trapped in. If an Armageddon type scenario ever broke out in the world, the unrest and violence would be overwhelming on so many levels, danger would be everywhere, but would it not be of our own doing? Far too long we have allowed the world to be divided into the haves and have-nots. We have survived in our own little worlds of comfort and looked away from those who had nothing. We saw them as THEM and WE were not like them. But we are in every sense of the word. By allowing those who have very little to continue to suffer the effects of not having what they need to have a good life, eventually those very souls will turn against the world that has tuned them out forever. How can we expect respect and consideration of others from those who have never been shown it, by those who were never allowed an education so they could move ahead and join in and be just like everybody else? This is the lesson we must learn! We may not be able to escape the immediate violence and chaos of an Armageddon that gets inflicted upon us, for it has been in the making for far too long now, but we can rise up and say ENOUGH to anymore further alienation from well deserved people! We can force an end to living divided lives by our words and actions and no longer remaining silent to injustice.
Today is Mother’s day. How many mothers are suffering today around the world because of injustice? That is what the new world is all about. Fighting hard to end injustice and our loving and caring for all people because they are us and we are them. This is the message I received today, this is the direction I see we must all go in now and far more actively than we have been. This is the point in our evolution where we not only see the problems, we no longer allow them to be. We are so much better than this. It takes very little to activate and promote ways to end injustice. It takes a loud voice, a determined spirit and a strong desire to see the world change for the better. We can do this, we must do this and we will do this! I send prayers, hugs and love to all those mothers unable to find joy and love today. Please know your suffering is coming to an end as more people wake up and take a stand for what is right!
Blessings to us all,
Visionkeeper

Thansk to VK at: https://oneworldmetamorphosis.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum