OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Exclusive Interview: Foster Gamble & Kimberly Carter Gamble Discuss Thrive 2
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 5:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Meta 1 Coin Scam (Dave Schmidt) Bench Trial set for 10/12/2021
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 3:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Seth Rich: The Murder Washington Doesn't Want Solved
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 3:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pilots See ‘Impossible’ Object when approaching airport of Bariloche, Argentina 1995
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 3:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Astronomers baffled by mysterious object coming to Earth
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 3:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Unknown Object Appears in Field of View of ISS Camera
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» More Birds Drop from Sky in Russia
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Steven Cambian - Truthseekers Episode 0052 : Stargates, fact or science fiction?
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 3:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Two UFOs caught above Sydney, Sept 28, 2020 plus MORE
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 3:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - Music of the Spheres
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Are WE About To See The WHOLE CORRUPT SYSTEM FALL? plus MORE
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 11:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Update on Next SpaceX Crew Mission to the International Space Station plus MORE
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Could the COVID vaccine be canceled before the first injection?
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sacha Stone - South Africa In The Trenches
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 11:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» US Rep: "Food Shortages Are Coming" - Crops Destroyed - UK Limits Purchases
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 11:16 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Connecting ALL the dots 3. Magic of the Hollywood.
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 11:15 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Farmers are getting shafted
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 11:14 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» The 60 Gigahertz And WiGiG Reality
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 11:13 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Gospel of St. Matthew By Rudolf Steiner
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 11:11 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» I love how they hide the Background Spraying
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 11:09 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Schools are Safe NOW?
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 11:08 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» False History of Power
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 11:07 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» BREAKING: US Banks Just Gave the GREEN LIGHT to Cryptocurrency Investors Going into 2021!
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 11:06 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» UNDER THEIR SPELL: THIS CRΕΕPΥ VΙDΕΟ WILL ΜΑKE ΥOU WANT TO ΤHRΟW ΑWΑY ΥΟUR CΕLL ΡΗΟNE!(ALL REVEALED)
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 11:05 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» What It's Like to Believe Everything the Media Tells You
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 11:04 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Swimmers of Light are released
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» The San Diego Sphere — Witness Testimony
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Banksters, Wet Works and Pedo Networks Parts 1&2
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 9:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Your Tax Dollars Hard at Work! - Golden Loo! NASA to Send a New Space Toilet Worth $ 23 Million to ISS This week!
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 4:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES »  Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky

Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Posted by  Sean Adl-Tabatabai   in  Bizarre      3 days ago  

Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  UFO-shapeshifting-canada-2z3aywrtgrvd4eue93ki6i
 0  716

Posted by  Sean Adl-Tabatabai   in  Bizarre     3 days ago  

[Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky]
0  716  

0 Comments  

A Canadian couple claim to have spotted two shapeshifting UFO’s  darting around the night sky.

Brian Cooper told Canadian television ,“At that point we were at a loss for words and we were like ‘what the hell is that?’”. He and his wife rushed onto the balcony of their apartment to film the amazing spectacle in the sky above them.

The strange objects appeared at around 8:30pm, and the couple claim the objects to be around the size of a car with lights spinning in multiple directions.

The couple were not the only residents to spot the UFOs. Other residents saw the same strange lights in the sky as shown in the video below:

Express.co.uk reports:

Veralynn Weaver, who lives above them, said: “I have no idea (what it was). I’ve grown up on military bases and I’ve never seen anything like that.”

The Naval base confirmed no military flights took place on the night.

Dr John Willis, a professor of physics and astronomy at the University of Victoria, agreed to view the footage for the station, and described the footage as ‘grainy and shaky’.

He said: “About 99 per cent of the time there’s a UFO sighting there is also a simple explanation.

“I can’t definitely rule aliens out on the basis of that evidence, but I’m going to put my eggs in one basket and say no.”

He suggested it was probably a drone.

Drones have led to an increase in reported UFO sightings and was the recent explanation given for an object seen flying near the Calbuco volcanic eruption last month.

Mr Cooper added: “Myself personally, I do not have a rational explanation of what is was.”

- See more at: http://yournewswire.com/couple-film-shapeshifting-ufo-residents-witness-strange-objects-in-sky/#sthash.aH3qX7i9.dpuf

A Canadian couple claim to have spotted two shapeshifting UFO’s  darting around the night sky.
Brian Cooper told Canadian television ,“At that point we were at a loss for words and we were like ‘what the hell is that?’”. He and his wife rushed onto the balcony of their apartment to film the amazing spectacle in the sky above them.
The strange objects appeared at around 8:30pm, and the couple claim the objects to be around the size of a car with lights spinning in multiple directions.
Advertisement

The couple were not the only residents to spot the UFOs. Other residents saw the same strange lights in the sky as shown in the video below:

- See more at: http://yournewswire.com/couple-film-shapeshifting-ufo-residents-witness-strange-objects-in-sky/#sthash.aH3qX7i9.dpuf

Thanks to: http://yournewswire.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum