OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Here’s the Proof that Ivermectin Cures Covid and How to Get It
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nullifying Nuremberg
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Would a Complete Supply Chain Breakdown Really Look Like?
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Covid-19 deaths are rising and official data shows 87% of the people who have died were VACCINATED
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 9:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Remington Offers $33 Million Settlement to Families of Sandy Hook Shooting Victims
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 8/02/2021 - Getting To Know The North Koreans
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Covid vaccines make the virus MORE dangerous for the vaccinated, especially Pfizer’s viral vector jab
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 9:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Portugal’s Children Are ‘Suddenly Becoming Ill All At Once’
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 8:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sweden: Despite Variants, No Lockdowns, No Daily Covid Deaths
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 8:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC/VAERS Stats thru 7/23/21
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Clif High - Tidal Woo
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Local government in Philippines declares that unvaccinated people are barred from purchasing FOOD
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 12:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australians Who Post Independent Media Content Online Could Face $11,000 Fines
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 12:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2021 - Spiers Lane, Nr Swarraton, Hampshire. Reported 1st August.
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 8:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Stunning Perseid fireball over Toledo
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 7:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Consistent Inconsistencies Of The Vaccination Discussion
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» CIA Document Reveals Astronauts Conducted Telepathy Experiments in Space
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 9:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» The MH 17 False Flag…One of Many
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 9:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Must Watch! Thousands March in France as Nationwide Opposition to Covid ID Shows No Signs of Fizzling Out
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 8:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Gov DeSantis BANS Florida Schools From Forcing Children to Wear Masks
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 8:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tsunami sirens sound in Alaska after 7th largest earthquake in US history hits off coast
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 8:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - Tokyo Olympics plus MORE
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 8:17 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SPACE NEWS & DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES »  Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky

Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Posted by  Sean Adl-Tabatabai   in  Bizarre     3 days ago  

Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  UFO-shapeshifting-canada-2z3aywrtgrvd4eue93ki6i
 0  716

Posted by  Sean Adl-Tabatabai   in  Bizarre     3 days ago  

[Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky]
0  716  

0 Comments  

A Canadian couple claim to have spotted two shapeshifting UFO’s  darting around the night sky.

Brian Cooper told Canadian television ,“At that point we were at a loss for words and we were like ‘what the hell is that?’”. He and his wife rushed onto the balcony of their apartment to film the amazing spectacle in the sky above them.

The strange objects appeared at around 8:30pm, and the couple claim the objects to be around the size of a car with lights spinning in multiple directions.

The couple were not the only residents to spot the UFOs. Other residents saw the same strange lights in the sky as shown in the video below:

Express.co.uk reports:

Veralynn Weaver, who lives above them, said: “I have no idea (what it was). I’ve grown up on military bases and I’ve never seen anything like that.”

The Naval base confirmed no military flights took place on the night.

Dr John Willis, a professor of physics and astronomy at the University of Victoria, agreed to view the footage for the station, and described the footage as ‘grainy and shaky’.

He said: “About 99 per cent of the time there’s a UFO sighting there is also a simple explanation.

“I can’t definitely rule aliens out on the basis of that evidence, but I’m going to put my eggs in one basket and say no.”

He suggested it was probably a drone.

Drones have led to an increase in reported UFO sightings and was the recent explanation given for an object seen flying near the Calbuco volcanic eruption last month.

Mr Cooper added: “Myself personally, I do not have a rational explanation of what is was.”

- See more at: http://yournewswire.com/couple-film-shapeshifting-ufo-residents-witness-strange-objects-in-sky/#sthash.aH3qX7i9.dpuf

A Canadian couple claim to have spotted two shapeshifting UFO’s  darting around the night sky.
Brian Cooper told Canadian television ,“At that point we were at a loss for words and we were like ‘what the hell is that?’”. He and his wife rushed onto the balcony of their apartment to film the amazing spectacle in the sky above them.
The strange objects appeared at around 8:30pm, and the couple claim the objects to be around the size of a car with lights spinning in multiple directions.
Advertisement

The couple were not the only residents to spot the UFOs. Other residents saw the same strange lights in the sky as shown in the video below:

- See more at: http://yournewswire.com/couple-film-shapeshifting-ufo-residents-witness-strange-objects-in-sky/#sthash.aH3qX7i9.dpuf

Thanks to: http://yournewswire.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum