Latest topics
» CLEARNOW333 / Robert Dunlap / META1 COIN [Found guilty of SCAMMING and soon to be ARRESTED]!
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 4:26 am by RamblerNash

» Dave Schmidt Upcoming "Workshop" On The Currency Exchange! - Happening Now
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyToday at 1:47 am by RamblerNash

» Frugals call upon the Higher Aware, and are rebuked
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Help Dave Schmidt in Prison ! Send ALL Meta 1 Coin scammers to prison!
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 1:18 pm by Carl Spackler

» Dave Schmidt Meta 1 coin- IN PRISON!!!!
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 1:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 5 Suns Appear in the Sky Over Ivory Coast, Africa
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist X-90: MKULTRA Assassins The RFK Truth Revealed After 52 Years! Sirhan and Cesar!
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nike Releases Commemorative Shoe To Honor Looters
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Without Relief, Millions of Tenants Ready for Rent Strike Revolution
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 10:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lightning Strikes Washington Monument In DC During Protests
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'Truth' with Robert F. Kennedy, Jr
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOs Captured in Boston! plus MORE
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Arietid Meteor Shower - Strongest Daylight Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks Before Dawn on June 7
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» They looked like a FLEET of SHIPS in the Sky...Who Are They?
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 9:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» ITNJ - Corona Emergency Hearing 6: Andrew Wakefield & Dr. Sherri Tenpenny
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» JailBird Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Robert Dunlap Says The SEC IS Harassing Them - Newsletter! (LMAO!!!)
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt / Robert Dunlap (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Private Meeting May 28 2020
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyYesterday at 9:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave ScHmIdT (Meta1Coin) sure does like to "remind" Judge Pitman of who he is!
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 10:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for JUN 5: FINAL CLEARANCE SO SEND ME MONEY YOU DUMBASS DONORS!!
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 7:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Don't Miss Out: Strawberry Moon Eclipse On June 5, 2020
 Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 7:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES »  Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky

Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Posted by  Sean Adl-Tabatabai   in  Bizarre      3 days ago  

Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky  UFO-shapeshifting-canada-2z3aywrtgrvd4eue93ki6i
 0  716

Posted by  Sean Adl-Tabatabai   in  Bizarre     3 days ago  

[Couple Film Shapeshifting UFO, Residents Witness Strange Objects In Sky]
0  716  

0 Comments  

A Canadian couple claim to have spotted two shapeshifting UFO’s  darting around the night sky.

Brian Cooper told Canadian television ,“At that point we were at a loss for words and we were like ‘what the hell is that?’”. He and his wife rushed onto the balcony of their apartment to film the amazing spectacle in the sky above them.

The strange objects appeared at around 8:30pm, and the couple claim the objects to be around the size of a car with lights spinning in multiple directions.

The couple were not the only residents to spot the UFOs. Other residents saw the same strange lights in the sky as shown in the video below:

Express.co.uk reports:

Veralynn Weaver, who lives above them, said: “I have no idea (what it was). I’ve grown up on military bases and I’ve never seen anything like that.”

The Naval base confirmed no military flights took place on the night.

Dr John Willis, a professor of physics and astronomy at the University of Victoria, agreed to view the footage for the station, and described the footage as ‘grainy and shaky’.

He said: “About 99 per cent of the time there’s a UFO sighting there is also a simple explanation.

“I can’t definitely rule aliens out on the basis of that evidence, but I’m going to put my eggs in one basket and say no.”

He suggested it was probably a drone.

Drones have led to an increase in reported UFO sightings and was the recent explanation given for an object seen flying near the Calbuco volcanic eruption last month.

Mr Cooper added: “Myself personally, I do not have a rational explanation of what is was.”

- See more at: http://yournewswire.com/couple-film-shapeshifting-ufo-residents-witness-strange-objects-in-sky/#sthash.aH3qX7i9.dpuf

A Canadian couple claim to have spotted two shapeshifting UFO’s  darting around the night sky.
Brian Cooper told Canadian television ,“At that point we were at a loss for words and we were like ‘what the hell is that?’”. He and his wife rushed onto the balcony of their apartment to film the amazing spectacle in the sky above them.
The strange objects appeared at around 8:30pm, and the couple claim the objects to be around the size of a car with lights spinning in multiple directions.
Advertisement

The couple were not the only residents to spot the UFOs. Other residents saw the same strange lights in the sky as shown in the video below:

- See more at: http://yournewswire.com/couple-film-shapeshifting-ufo-residents-witness-strange-objects-in-sky/#sthash.aH3qX7i9.dpuf

Thanks to: http://yournewswire.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum