OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for MAY 21: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS"  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for MAY 21: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS"  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for MAY 21: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS"  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for MAY 21: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS"  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for MAY 21: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS"  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for MAY 21: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS"  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for MAY 21: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS"  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for MAY 21: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS"  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for MAY 21: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS"  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for MAY 21: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS"  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for MAY 21: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for MAY 21: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for MAY 21: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for MAY 21: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for MAY 21: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for MAY 21: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for MAY 21: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for MAY 21: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for MAY 21: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for MAY 21: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for MAY 21: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS"  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for MAY 21: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS"  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for MAY 21: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS"

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for MAY 21: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS"

HI ALL

WE ARE NOW ENTERING INTO A QUIET TIME. THE HISTORIC ASSET REDEMPTION PERIOD IS ALMOST BEGUN, AS IS THE RV AND THE RESET.

THE TIMING IS SOMETIME IN JUNE. IT COULD BE IN THE FIRST HALF.

IN OTHER NEWS, SWOOPING PURPLE PIGS HAVE TAKEN OUT A FEW MORE STRATEGIC CABAL BOMBERS.

OH, THAT REMINDS ME OF A PICTURE I SAW LAST WEEK OF A SUICIDE BOMBER THAT WAS CAUGHT AND THE POLICE TOO K A PICTURE OF HIM WITH THE BOMB STRAPPED TO HIS TORSO AND IN HANDCUFFS (BOMB DEFUSED AT THIS POINT). HE LOOKED VERY VERY SAD. WHEN ASKED WHY, HE SAID THAT NOW HE WOULD NOT GET HIS 72 VIRGINS IN HEAVEN.

PROBLEM IS, WE HAVE 2 BODIES. ONE IS OUR PHYSICAL COMPLETE WITH SKIN, ARMS, LEGS, ORGANS, HAIR, ETC. THE OTHER ONE IS OUR ENERGY BODY. THAT ONE IS THE ONE THAT STILL HAS AN ARM EVEN THOUGH THE PHYSICAL HAS HAD ITS AMPUTATED. THAT IS WHY AMPUTEES STILL “FEEL” THEIR LIMB.

UNFORTUNATELY, OUR ENERGY BODIES DO NOT HAVE REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS, ONLY OUR PHYSICAL ONES. OBVIOUSLY THEY DO NOT TEACH THIS IN SUICIDE BOMBER SCHOOL. VERY VERY SAD.

Hello Zap and Susan:

Regarding the "Vegetables".

I would like to get this off my chest. So, please convey this to the top at ground and upstairs levels, that

"TYRANTS DO NOT DESERVE MERCY", since their conscience valve is shut off as they have no sympathy or feeling for the lying dead on their path that they unrelentingly cause.

They truly must be obliterated. With ALL these Veggies, specially the top ones, humanity begs, PLEASE, Nooooo mercy.

RY

PERHAPS WE CAN TELL THEM THEY WILL GET 365 VIRGINS?

THE OTHER ONE I SAW WAS A PICTURE OF THOUSANDS OF MUSLIMS AT AN ANTI-USA RALLY IN A BEAUTIFUL PARK. THEY HAD SIGNS. THEY WERE VERY WELL MADE SIGNS. THEY WERE MADE BY A RETIRED US ARMY SERGEANT WHO WAS ASKED TO TRANSLATE THE ANTI-AMERICAN SLOGANS TO ENGLISH. THESE IMPECCABLE SIGNS READ: “WE ARE IDIOTS”…”BOMB US NEXT”…”PLEASE KICK OUR ASSES”, AND SO ON (MISS PHIPPS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT ONE). THE MEN HOLDING THE SIGNS SEEMED TO BE RATHER PLEASED AND PROUDLY HELD THE SIGNS HIGH IN THE AIR WHILE CHANTING THEIR SLOGANS. I DID NOT SEE ANY SIGNS ABOUT VIRGINS. MAYBE THEY WERE OUT OF FRAME. VERY VERY SAD. I WOULD HAVE LIKED TO SEE THOSE.

BUT I DIGRESS…WITH REGARD TO THE CABAL, THE ONES THAT BOW TO THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR AS THEIR GOD ARE NOT WORTHY, AND THEY ARE BEING TAKEN CARE OF. THERE HAVE BEEN MANY MESSAGES FROM UPSTAIRS AS TO WHAT OUR HUMANITY IS IN FOR ON BOTH SIDES OF THE COIN DEPENDING WHICH WAY WE CHOOSE. WE MAY HAVE CONTINUED STRIFE, OR WE MAY HAVE PEACE AND JOY. THIS IS UP TO US.

THE LIGHTWORKER NETWORK IS THERE TO SPREAD THE MESSAGE OF SPIRITUALITY AND PEACE THROUGH UNDERSTANDING OURSELVES AND WHO WE REALLY ARE AND WHAT WE ARE CAPABLE OF. TOO LONG HAS THE CABAL ATTEMPTED TO DUMB DOWN OUR HUMANITY THROUGH CHEMICAL, BIOLOGICAL AND MEDIA VENUES. IT HAS WORKED TO A LARGE DEGREE.

NOW IF A MAJOR EXPOSE OCCURS OF SOME ATROCITY, THE REACTION IS BORDERING ON APATHY UNLESS A WHITE COP HITS A BLACK GUY. YOU GET AT LEAST A MONTH OF 24/7 COVERAGE ON CNN ON THAT ONE, BUT ABOUT 2 LINES ON PAGE 86 ABOUT A BIG SCANDAL ON CAPITOL HILL THAT SHOWS THEFT OF THE PUBLIC COFFERS.

HOWEVER, THE EVOLUTION OF HUMANITY WILL CONTINUE DESPITE THESE ATTEMPTS TO STOP IT. THE AGENDA OF DOING AWAY WITH A WHOLE BUNCH OF THE POPULATION IS OLD NEWS, AND YET SOME CABAL MEMBERS ARE STILL TRYING. TOO MANY HAVE BEEN KILLED TRYING TO GET THE TRUTH OUT, YET THE MISSION IS STRONG AND OUR HUMANITY IS GETTING EDUCATED DESPITE BEST EFFORTS.

THE BEST ONE THAT CARRIED THE MESSAGE FORWARD IS DR RAUNI KILDE. SEE THIS ONE: HYPERLINK "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y-7brlnf_Q" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y-7brlnf_Q. HATS OFF TO HER.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER, AND TOGETHER WE ARE “DOING IT”.

OH, AND IT SEEMS THE CHEMTRAILS HAVE SORTA STOPPED. BLUE SKIES, NOT SILVERY WHITE. THE US MILITARY WAS CHARGED WITH GETTING A HANDLE ON WEATHER CONTROL BY 2015, AND THEY HAVE DONE IT. THE SYSTEM HAS DEFUSED SOME MAJOR STORMS ALREADY I WAS INFORMED. THIS DOES NOT MEAN I CONDONE THE NASTY THE HAARP SYSTEM HAS DONE IN GETTING THE HANDLE. PERHAPS IN THE END, SUCH CONTROL WILL HELP OUR HUMANITY IN A VERY LARGE WAY.

IMAGINE A VOLCANO BLOWING ITS TOP IN AN EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT. WITH WEATHER CONTROL, YOU COULD LOCALIZE RAIN TO TAKE THE ASH OUT OF THE AIR AND DUMP IT ON A PIECE OF GROUND THAT WOULD BE SACRIFICED BECAUSE OF THE ACID RAIN. THE PLANET WOULD NOT GO INTO A WINTER FOR MANY YEARS. WORKS FOR ME.

THERE IS A PLUS AND A MINUS IN EVERY CHOICE. THE MESSAGE IS TO CHOOSE WISELY BASED ON THE BEST AVAILABLE INFORMATION, AND TAPPING INTO YOUR HIGHER SELF…THE ONE THAT WILL NEVER LIE TO YOU.

OH, AND PLEASE DONATE TO SUSAN AND OTHERS AS WE STILL HAVE A WEEK OR TWO TO GO BEFORE THE TAPS GET TURNED ON ALL THE WAY. WE ARE NOT FAR NOW, AND THERE ARE DESPERATE CIRCUMSTANCES EVERYWHERE THAT HAVE GOTTEN WORSE BECAUSE OF ALL THE DELAYS. YOU ARE HELPING GREATLY.

THE PROJECT SIDE IS MOVING FORWARD VERY FAST NOW, AND THE FUNDINGS FOR THE PROJECTS WILL BE RELEASED IN JUNE. WE ARE ALMOST READY ON THE INFRASTRUCTURE, AND IT HAS TAKEN A LOT OF WORK GETTING IT DONE AND UP AND RUNNING. THE DHINTAKE CHANNEL IS PART OF THE LARGER FOUNDATION STRUCTURE OF SEVERAL HUMANITARIAN ORGANIZATIONS THAT ARE DESTINED TO MAKE A MASSIVE DIFFERENCE FOR OUR HUMANITY.

IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR LETTER OF ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FOR YOUR SUBMISSION, DO NOT WORRY AS IT WILL COME. STAFF IS SWAMPED WITH THE WORK OF REPLYING AND SORTING EVERYTHING. I AM TRYING MYSELF TO ANSWER AS MANY EMAILS AS I CAN, BUT I AM BEHIND ABOUT 1800 EMAILS AT THE MOMENT, SO PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME. I WILL REPLY.

THANKS TO EVERYBODY HELPING. GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU SAFE. MUCH LOVE FROM ME AND ALL THAT ARE WITH ME.

IN HABITUAL GRATITUDE.

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
May 20, 2015
Copyright ZAP 2013-2015

contact 2goforth@safe-mail.net…
Consultations continue….

Love and Kisses,

'THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS'

Susan, ZAP and Staff

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

2POOFness for MAY 21: MID-WEEK BY ZAP, FROM "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS"  Empty Non project packages Fri May 22, 2015 12:05 am

jcpbs

When will we see an update on the packages?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Great question jcpbs!!
Seeing as how this talk of these "packages" has been going on for a very very long time I guess one needs to ask themselves if there really is any truth at all to these packages to begin with. The way I see it.... it is gonna be real soon.. next month.. and please keep those donations coming folks so I can continue to afford to blow smoke up your ass!!!
Not a single thing this group has put out has any validity nor have they provided a single piece of so called intel that has any chance of being proved either.
I would LOVE to know what Zap and Susan bring in for the twice per week effort they post. Bet it is not as much as they are accustomed to. Seems the blogging world may finally be getting it that this is a ploy to make what used to be a very nice income. Example: Rayelen at RMN... always a drama, and I have NEVER seen such a mess of convoluted lies that she contradicts on a daily basis. IT DOES NOT COST 5000.00 TO RUN A BLOG PER MONTH!! So why does a site that merely reposts others material feel that they deserve this kind of free ride to begin with??? ugh... guess I will never get it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum