OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Fracking Company Admits Criminal Responsibility
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyToday at 8:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Phenomenon Filmed in Ecuador
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyToday at 7:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Released JFK Files Reveal US Military Personnel Intercepted Coded Messages About Assassination Plot
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyToday at 7:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Uncounted Vaccine Deaths on Our Highways and Railways
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyToday at 7:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Died Suddenly's 12/02/22
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyToday at 7:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» French study looks at potential for fully covid jabbed to “shed” byproducts onto others
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyToday at 6:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» GOP Senators Say They Will Block Military Funding Unless Vaccine Mandate Scrapped
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyToday at 6:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian PM Tells US to Drop Charges Against Julian Assange
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyToday at 6:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Top Oncologist: Cancer in Patients Exploding After COVID Shots
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyToday at 6:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk "Confident" Brain Chip Company Neuralink Can Begin Human Trials In Six Months
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyToday at 6:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» IRS Warns Americans To Report Annual PayPal, Venmo Transactions Exceeding $600 Per Year
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Archeologists Rediscover an Ancient Peruvian Fresco That Hasn't Been Seen In 106 Years
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyYesterday at 8:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes Wide Open - We Need More CowBell
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyYesterday at 7:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Vaccine Cult Wants to Rid the Earth of Anti-Vaxxers by Labeling Them Insane and Dangerous
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyYesterday at 7:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ka-Boom!!!
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyYesterday at 7:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tonight's Sky: December
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyYesterday at 6:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» DEAD MEN DON’T TALK: Who Is Killing The Crypto Millionaires?
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 9:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FBI Wants 66 Years to Release Seth Rich Laptop Data It Said It Didn’t Have
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 9:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “My Boy Is Dead From The Vaccine, F **K YOU!” Angry Dad Tells Weak Soy Boy Trudeau
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 9:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  The Revolt in China: What It Means by Jon Rappoport
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 8:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Catherine Austin Fitts & Dark Journalist: The CDBC (Central Bank Digital Currency) Biometric Control Grid
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 8:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Second Death Linked to Potential Antibody Treatment for Alzheimer’s Disease
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 8:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SPACE NEWS & DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen

Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen

May 21, 2015
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen Ufo-groningen-netherlands-harry-perton
Harry Perton from Groningen, the Netherlands likes to make pictures of nature. On Tuesday he set off in the Onlanden, the border between the provinces of Groningen and Drenthe.
Upon returning home, he looked up just and saw something weird. On one of his pictures of threatening skies is a green light phenomenon in the sky.
Mysterious UFO with green light in the sky above Groningen Ufo-groningen-green-lightPhoto by Harry Perton
Perton “Suddenly saw something flashing,” Harry wrote on his weblog. “I thought it was my device, but the flash was down.
There was not a drop on my lens. I decided it must have been the lightening of the sun. But at home I see something strange in one of the photos that I made at the end of the lane trees. ”
Was it a UFO, a meteor or a special natural phenomenon?

SOURCE

Thanks to: https://missiongalacticfreedom.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum