OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for MAY 24: TRIBUTE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for MAY 24: TRIBUTE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for MAY 24: TRIBUTE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for MAY 24: TRIBUTE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for MAY 24: TRIBUTE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for MAY 24: TRIBUTE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for MAY 24: TRIBUTE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for MAY 24: TRIBUTE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for MAY 24: TRIBUTE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for MAY 24: TRIBUTE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for MAY 24: TRIBUTE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for MAY 24: TRIBUTE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for MAY 24: TRIBUTE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for MAY 24: TRIBUTE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for MAY 24: TRIBUTE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for MAY 24: TRIBUTE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for MAY 24: TRIBUTE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for MAY 24: TRIBUTE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for MAY 24: TRIBUTE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for MAY 24: TRIBUTE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for MAY 24: TRIBUTE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for MAY 24: TRIBUTE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for MAY 24: TRIBUTE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for MAY 24: TRIBUTE Empty POOFness for MAY 24: TRIBUTE Sun May 24, 2015 10:57 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for MAY 24: TRIBUTE

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

-------- Original Message --------
To: 2GOFORTH
Subject: TRIBUTE
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 22:19:27 -0400

IN LOVING TRIBUTE TO POOF WHO SHIFTED DIMENSIONS TWO YEARS AGO YESTERDAY MAY 23RD. SUSAN

ELVIS PRESLEY LYRICS

"Amazing Grace"

Amazing grace, oh how sweet the sound
That saved a wreck like me
I once was lost, though now I'm found
I was blind, but now I see
When we've been there ten thousand years
Bright shining as the sun
We've no less days to sing God's praise
Then when, when we first begun
Too many ages false and spent
I have already hung
This face and flock He saved us by
His endless grace will leave me whole
Amazing grace, oh how sweet the sound
To save a wreck like me

I once was lost, but now I'm found
I was blind, but now I see

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHQMiHt4JxU

Greetings and Salutation;

POOF SAID:

The events are heating up and the chess moves are ongoing.

The ways and means to achieve the ultimate end of this saga are forever at work; as you have been told, many many times. The entire thing was never meant as a nice gesture and a typical investment; it was meant to bring about a raising of your awareness to the behind the scenes shenanigans that have been ongoing for well over a century. And then some. This “caper” as you might call it was never ever intended to just serve the lucky ones who happened to buy into the proposed plan; thats not nor never was the game plan of the Elders.

I don’t have to dot every "i "nor cross the "t’s"— you already know the game plan and it is a global game of chess, all of it. Without good solid critically thinking from western citizens, who want equilibrium and a give and take exchange within the world, the world will never be a secure place to live.

There will be outbreaks, and there will be strife and tribal issues but society is learning, if not already that war is a high price to pay and no one wins but the financiers. By now if one’s mindset has not shifted to being one small part in a big cosmic size plan it should. There’s no room for the “What’s in it for me” attitude any longer. If all are not served then no one is served.

The weights and measurements toward balance if seen as a pair of scales— are at work. Though you see the world as a grim place, it is not so grim as it once was. You have lived through many changes in one lifetime. Look beyond your current situation to see that something has been going on, something that you have never quite understood but you Know change is afoot. Give that room. Know that the wheels of change grind ever so slowly. happily reporting that major obstacles have been curbed and the efforts of the many are at work, whether you see it or not.

The need for people to no longer wimp out on what they know . To take action, to get with the right course of action, to stand for what they know is truth. As you view all of the areas choose to no longer say “I can do nothing’ — they can and they should . Don’t buy or don’t give, or don’t indulge, stick to your principles…P…

ZAP SAYS:

Hello Poof/Zap
Please reply or answer in your weekly news post.
I have some questions and concerns about us ever seeing an rv or delivery of any pp with all of the craziness going on within iraq and other countries with isis taking over towns how can they
ever rv we have been hearing it is going to happen for so LONG now and it never does and the only thing that seems to be happening is things getting worse.
DT

WHEN THE RV HAPPENS, AND IT MUST, THAT WILL JUST TELL ALL OF US THAT THE REST IS ALMOST DONE. THE PROSPERITY PROGRAMS SUSAN AND OTHERS HAVE A BETTER HANDLE ON THAN ME, AND SHE WILL ADDRESS THAT. BUT REGARDLESS OF THE RV OR THE PPP, THE PROJECT SIDE IS SEPARATE AND DIFFERENT AND THAT FUNDING IS ALREADY IN PLACE AND ABOUT TO BE RELEASED.

THIS IS MY FOCUS AND WORK…TO GET THE PROJECT FUNDINGS IN, AND WORKING OUT THERE FOR THE BENEFIT OF US ALL. THAT IS MY ONLY FOCUS, AND IT IS A HUGE AMOUNT OF WORK. THE RV AND PPP WHEN THEY KICK IN, WILL ONLY AUGMENT THIS WORK, SO IF YOU FEEL LIKE LOSING YOUR DEPENDENCE ON THOSE THINGS TO FUND YOUR PROJECTS, COME ON OVER HERE AND SUBMIT SOMETHING THAT MAKES SENSE AND HELPS OTHERS.

THERE IS SO MUCH TO DO HELPING OTHERS THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SEARCH FOR LONG TO HIT ON SOMETHING THAT RESONATES WITH YOU, AND WOULD MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR COMMUNITY. IT ALL BEGINS IN THE COMMUNITY. IF YOU DO NOT SUPPORT AND HELP BUILD YOUR COMMUNITY, WHAT HAVE YOU GOT? COUPLE OF STREETS OF HOUSES? A PICKET FENCE OR TEN? GARBAGE PILING? DESOLATE FACES? SUCKS. A COMMUNITY SHOULD BE VIBRANT AND A PLACE OF HEALING, FUN AND SAFETY.

THAT ONLY HAPPENS WHEN NEIGHBORS GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER, COLLABORATE AS TO WHAT WOULD MAKE THE COMMUNITY STRONGER AND CLOSER. YOU GET KIDS PLAYING OUTSIDE A LOT IN THESE COMMUNITIES, NOT IN FRONT OF A SCREEN MOST OF THE DAY. DID WE LOSE OUR ABILITY TO PLAY? I THINK NOT. THAT IS JUST A DECISION RIGHT? GET THE KIDS TO PLAY OUTSIDE WITH EACH OTHER THE WAY WE DID.

COMMUNITY CENTERS, CORNER GROCERY STORES, PARKS AND PLAYGROUNDS, BASEBALL TEAMS, HOOPS, CHURCH GROUPS AND INITIATIVES, WHATEVER MAKES SENSE AND KNITS THE COMMUNITY CLOSER. SO MANY WAYS TO THINK THROUGH THAT.

ON THE WORLD STAGE, THE SAME THING IS HAPPENING WITH THE ADVENT OF THE RESET. IN A SIMILAR WAY, THE GUYS AT THE TOP ARE THINKING ALONG THE SAME LINES OF BUILDING SUCH COMMUNITIES, ALTHOUGH THE COMPLEXITY OF THE COUNTRY COMMUNITY IS A TAD LARGER.

FROM SHELDON WE HAVE A STRONG MESSAGE.

The cabal realizes that its dominance on your world is rapidly fading. These rapscallions understand that their use of war, chaos and discord are no longer achieving the same results. Thus, they are threatening to create vast catastrophes in the global economy. We have countered this by forging alliances to prevent such childish behavior from thwarting what lies ahead. So far, these actions are holding off the cabal. What is needed is a way to have our allies quicken the pace of what they are doing. A number of new actions for a much faster fund transfer system are ready, and soon, with the help of our allies, we can begin to pull the plug on a “SWIFT” system that is at the heart of these numerous delays. In addition, a vigorous new infrastructure-building bank is getting ready to bypass the present unwieldy banking system. The cabal is seeing that its mighty “Fed dollar” is beginning to collapse. A new freedom-laden, prosperous realm is now nearly ready to manifest. Hosanna! Hosanna!... This new reality is to end debt slavery and permit you to embrace a new realm filled with many wonders made possible by your positive force for change. Know, dear Ones, that the countless Supply and never-ending Prosperity of Heaven are indeed yours!

THIS PROCESS IS FAST ACCELERATING AND INDEED THE GROUND IS SET FOR FUNDS TO BE DISTRIBUTED WITHOUT THEFT OR FREEZE. THIS I DO KNOW FROM MY OWN SOURCES, BUT IT SURE IS NICE TO HAVE IT VERIFIED BY UPSTAIRS.

WE ARE ON THE BRINK OF GREAT CHANGES, SO BE PREPARED. ALSO BE PREPARED FOR THE MASSIVE EARTH CHANGES THAT ARE DUE NOW AND WE SEE THE INCREASE IN EVENTS. OUR FOCUS ON THE FUKUSHIMA ISSUE, THE OXYGEN REPLETION, THE OZONE HOLE CRISPY TIME, AND OTHER END OF LIFE STUFF IS ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL, AND THIS IS MY FOCUS. WE ARE DOING THIS FOR ALL OF US. CAN’T SPEND MONEY AND HAVE FUN IF WE’RE DEAD.

MANY WILL BE FEELING THESE CHANGES ON A PERSONAL LEVEL AS OUR OTHER ENERGY BODIES GET “UPGRADED” TO HANDLE WHAT IS TO COME. SHELDON SPEAKS TO THAT AS WELL.

AND DO SOME DONATIONS IF YOU FEEL TO DO SO. THIS HELPS ME PERSONALLY OF COURSE (AND I AGAIN EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE) AND CAN BE SENT NOW DIRECTLY TO SUSAN, AT PAYPAL.COM THE ACCOUNT IS GONEFORTHFORNOW @GMAIL.COM. IT WILL GET TO ME.

WHAT YOU SEND NOW GOES TO RENT, FOOD, MEDICINE…THE BASICS OF LIFE. AT THE SAME TIME, IT ALSO HELPS CRITICAL SITUATIONS WITH THE GUYS AND GALS THAT WORK FOR ALL OF US AND ARE SUFFERING WITHOUT RESOURCES, YET THEY KEEP ON WORKING FOR US ALL. OUR TWO TEAM MEMBERS WITH THE CANCERS (STOMACH AND PROSTATE) ARE ALIVE BECAUSE OF YOU AND GETTING STRONGER EACH DAY. BIG THANKS TO SUSAN AND OTHERS FOR THEIR INCREDIBLE HELP, SUPPORT AND PERSEVERANCE DURING THESE TIMES. WOW IS ALL I CAN REALLY SAY. AND I TALKED TO LUCY TODAY, AND EVERYBODY IS READY FOR WHAT IS TO COME HERE.

SO THAT IS WHERE YOUR DONATION GOES. NOT A BIG SCREEN TV OR A MERCEDES OR A LEAR JET WITH THE WINGLETS AND THE 10,000 MILE RANGE AND THE CUTE STEWARDESSES AND THE MARVELOUS FRENCH CHEF ON BOARD AND THE BIG BED IN THE BACK WITH THE DELICIOUS CHOCOLATES ON THE PILLOW WITH A ROSE AND THE BATH WITH GOLD FAUCETS AND 4 PLY TOILET TISSUE AND THE NICELY WRAPPED SOAP BARS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

AND NO, I DO NOT USE THE MONEY TO BUY SLICK UNIFORMS FOR THE FLYING PORKERS WITH THE COOL INSIGNIA AND THE MEDALS ON THE SIDE. THAT’S ALL HOGWASH.

THANKS MUCH EVERYBODY. JUST KNOW THAT IT IS ALL ABOUT TO HAPPEN, AND THAT THIS NEWS BLACKOUT PERIOD WE ARE IN IS INDICATIVE OF WHERE WE REALLY ARE IN THE SEQUENCE OF EVENTS. GRANDFATHER IS QUITE READY TO PUSH THE BIG BUTTON AND MAKE IT ALL HAPPEN. WILL BE SOON.

AND YESTERDAY, JAMES PASSED 2 YEARS AGO. THANKS FOR ALL YOU DID, AND THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO YOUR POOFNESS. YOU ARE STILL HANGING ABOUT WE KNOW, AND HELPING HOW YOU CAN NOW ON THE OTHER SIDE. MUCH MUCH LOVE JAMES. THANK YOU.

AS IT IS SAID, LIFE IS SHORT, LOVE FREELY, FORGIVE QUICKLY, LAUGH OFTEN.

IN CHARACTERISTIC GRATITUDE.

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
May 24, 2015
Copyright ZAP 2013-2015

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum