5 Signs of Your Past Life
June 2nd, 2015
The study of those who remember what they experience as past lives is a growing field of psychology. In fact one woman named Susan Wambach, author of “Life Before Life” hypnotized thousands of people and over and over again found that her subjects were remembering themselves as different names, personalities, and genders than what they were living in their current physical life.
It is no secret that our souls are infinite and experience many different incarnations. Here are some clues, courtesy of Infinite Waters, that reveal links to past lives you have lived, particularly those which are profoundly linked to your current life:
1) Your Name: We have our given name that is given to us by our parents at birth, but that isn’t really our authentic name. If we call upon our authentic name, it can serve as a gateway to a past life. Our names signify the vibration that is channeling through us and this is why it is important what we call ourselves.
2) Your Passion: If there are things you have a deep rooted passion for a seemingly unexplainable innate ability to do, it could be that this was a practice you perfected in another life.
3) Your Level of Awareness: Where your mindset is. For instance a person with a warrior spirit who never gives up- where did such a vibration come from? Perhaps in another life you were training to be a fighter. It’s a strength and perspective from another lifetime.
4) The Dark and the Light Side: What unresolved issues and negative personality traits are coming to the surface in this lifetime? This also is true for our magnificent strengths, where do they come from and why are they surfacing now? Who we are at this ‘moment’ in time is an accumulation of everything and everywhere we have been.
5) The Company You Keep: Oftentimes the people who we most closely align with in this life are those who resonate with the truest parts of us and oftentimes the presence of those who see and recognize us at a soul level will remind us of our past lives by triggering memories. We will also feel certain familiarities with different continents that can hold clues.
I highly recommend this video, from which this list was derived, which will reveal many more fascinating insights:
Thanks to: http://www.ewao.com