OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
STARVING THE WAR MACHINE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
STARVING THE WAR MACHINE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
STARVING THE WAR MACHINE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
STARVING THE WAR MACHINE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
STARVING THE WAR MACHINE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
STARVING THE WAR MACHINE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
STARVING THE WAR MACHINE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
STARVING THE WAR MACHINE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
STARVING THE WAR MACHINE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
STARVING THE WAR MACHINE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
STARVING THE WAR MACHINE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
STARVING THE WAR MACHINE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
STARVING THE WAR MACHINE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
STARVING THE WAR MACHINE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
STARVING THE WAR MACHINE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
STARVING THE WAR MACHINE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
STARVING THE WAR MACHINE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
STARVING THE WAR MACHINE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
STARVING THE WAR MACHINE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
STARVING THE WAR MACHINE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
STARVING THE WAR MACHINE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
STARVING THE WAR MACHINE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

STARVING THE WAR MACHINE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1STARVING THE WAR MACHINE Empty STARVING THE WAR MACHINE Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:22 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

STARVING THE WAR MACHINE

June 7, 2015 Ines Radman Uncategorized

This title was the title for a blog I shut down because at the time I was being stalked and under pressure from a very ill partner. It keeps popping into my mind though and today it really started me thinking about where I was going with this blog. Alfred Webre sort of sidetracked me yesterday as I watched an interview he did. It’s not worth leaving a link here because you would not hear the person he was interviewing. It wasn’t about the information, it was just Alfred’s attitude and how he spoke to this person. As you will often notice with me, I don’t dispute the information, I dispute the way it is presented.
I am currently watching carefully the “Boycott Israel” movement and I am crossing my fingers that it will gain momentum. The Israeli’s are not panicking and are pressuring EU countries to stop this movement because of course, it hurts the bottom line. What struck me the most as so inhumane is that their money is more important to them than the people they are killing each day. It should not be surprising though, their Israel state is about domination and control, so it should not surprise me, but Netanyahu stated today that if these countries didn’t stop their citizens from protesting and boycotting, that he would “harm” those countries.
It works. Boycotting products or not spending money works and this is what “Starving The War Machine” was all about. I had written out a detailed plan on how to starve this killing machine. When I approached Alfred Webre to help me promote this movement, he stated that it was not going to work because people don’t have money to take out of their bank accounts. I get that, we may not have money in our bank accounts, I don’t and don’t keep it there, but the account is there because sometimes I need money transferred or wired from paying parties.
There is not just closing bank accounts, think about if you one person in the US alone didn’t use their bank cards to take out money how much would be lost in just one day? The bank charges alone create a nice income for the banks, not counting all the service charges. I’m sure you can find time to go directly to a bank and withdraw your funds. I’m sure you can stop spending money on newspapers, magazines, Starbucks and things you just don’t need and can live without.
Most large corporations launder their money into the wars and weapons. We are feeding them by buying their products. We are feeding them by using bank cards, there are so many ways we can starve the war machines and if this Israel boycott of products takes momentum, perhaps it will convince people that we can use other methods to starve them. It can be done, I did the math. If even 10% of the population stopped using bank cards it would cause the markets to collapse and not because of the losses but because of the uncertainty that WE have created by boycotting this method.
They use mind control on us, why don’t we use it on them and start doing things that create such uncertainty because even we would not know where our actions would lead, how far they would lead and what the end result can be. I know that Israel is now in great panic after seeing how the boycott movement is gaining speed, lets push harder and lets start using the Social Networks to spread the ideas of starving the war machine and come up with ideas on what we can do.
Just think if nobody went to work for one day or everyone stopped buying their morning coffee on their way to work, that alone would change the paradigm and maybe even get some mass media attention.
So lets put our thoughts in active participating on how we can starve the war machine, starve the controllers and starve the companies from trading in arms. We are all actively contributing to the madness by continually spending money where it’s not needed because the mind control is so prevalent that not spending is like withdrawing from drugs.
I will write more tomorrow.

Share this:

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum