OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
UPDATE ~ Freewill:"I I have had personal success with a rate of $95 per Dinar paying to a corporation U.S. agency." EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
UPDATE ~ Freewill:"I I have had personal success with a rate of $95 per Dinar paying to a corporation U.S. agency." EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
UPDATE ~ Freewill:"I I have had personal success with a rate of $95 per Dinar paying to a corporation U.S. agency." EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
UPDATE ~ Freewill:"I I have had personal success with a rate of $95 per Dinar paying to a corporation U.S. agency." EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
UPDATE ~ Freewill:"I I have had personal success with a rate of $95 per Dinar paying to a corporation U.S. agency." EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
UPDATE ~ Freewill:"I I have had personal success with a rate of $95 per Dinar paying to a corporation U.S. agency." EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
UPDATE ~ Freewill:"I I have had personal success with a rate of $95 per Dinar paying to a corporation U.S. agency." EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
UPDATE ~ Freewill:"I I have had personal success with a rate of $95 per Dinar paying to a corporation U.S. agency." EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
UPDATE ~ Freewill:"I I have had personal success with a rate of $95 per Dinar paying to a corporation U.S. agency." EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
UPDATE ~ Freewill:"I I have had personal success with a rate of $95 per Dinar paying to a corporation U.S. agency." EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
UPDATE ~ Freewill:"I I have had personal success with a rate of $95 per Dinar paying to a corporation U.S. agency." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
UPDATE ~ Freewill:"I I have had personal success with a rate of $95 per Dinar paying to a corporation U.S. agency." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
UPDATE ~ Freewill:"I I have had personal success with a rate of $95 per Dinar paying to a corporation U.S. agency." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
UPDATE ~ Freewill:"I I have had personal success with a rate of $95 per Dinar paying to a corporation U.S. agency." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
UPDATE ~ Freewill:"I I have had personal success with a rate of $95 per Dinar paying to a corporation U.S. agency." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
UPDATE ~ Freewill:"I I have had personal success with a rate of $95 per Dinar paying to a corporation U.S. agency." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
UPDATE ~ Freewill:"I I have had personal success with a rate of $95 per Dinar paying to a corporation U.S. agency." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
UPDATE ~ Freewill:"I I have had personal success with a rate of $95 per Dinar paying to a corporation U.S. agency." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
UPDATE ~ Freewill:"I I have had personal success with a rate of $95 per Dinar paying to a corporation U.S. agency." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
UPDATE ~ Freewill:"I I have had personal success with a rate of $95 per Dinar paying to a corporation U.S. agency." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
UPDATE ~ Freewill:"I I have had personal success with a rate of $95 per Dinar paying to a corporation U.S. agency." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
UPDATE ~ Freewill:"I I have had personal success with a rate of $95 per Dinar paying to a corporation U.S. agency." EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

UPDATE ~ Freewill:"I I have had personal success with a rate of $95 per Dinar paying to a corporation U.S. agency."

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

"The American people don't believe anything until they see it on television."~ Richard M. Nixon, U. S. President

I suggest everyone who has Dinar to bring them forward for paying bills and making large purchases. I have had personal success with a rate of $95 per Dinar paying to a corporation U.S. agency. You people need to get creative and try. Pay off foreclosures, Buy a home or new truck. Do something and try.
~Freewill

Found at:

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Really?

Is  this .95 or $95.00?

So this implies that I can "offer" dinar to Bank of America and they will accept the dinar instead of USD to settle my foreclosure proceedings??

Because...

UPDATE ~ Freewill:"I I have had personal success with a rate of $95 per Dinar paying to a corporation U.S. agency." Th?id=JN.Rsak05Kp3DEWA4%2fDVBcjAg&pid=15

ymoilman2

IT IS 95 USD(FED NOTE). Dinar is Fully gold backed. Fed Note is Not backed by any Valuable asset except paper and ink.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks yman...

interesting. Looking forward to finding out more on this.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

The word GULLIBLE comes to mind!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

ymoilman2

Jim Willie: Economy Past Point of No Return -Videos
Saturday, June 6, 2015 12:29

QE is Back! $1 Trillion per quarter | Jim Willie (Part 1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLNwUWnJgSq_LsSyEjjIZEtrdUQFhgWWbN&v=bO3opxOJLpY

China's Financial War on the U.S. | Jim Willie (Part 2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrmBVHW9GvI&list=PLNwUWnJgSq_LsSyEjjIZEtrdUQFhgWWbN

Last edited by ymoilman2 on Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : redundancy of url)

bs4ever

bs4ever

The missing bit of the first post

"Do
something and try. By the way, that $95 per Dinar
is a number I created and used with an accepted contract.

~Freewill"

There is no evidence of this anywhere

"Dinar is Fully gold backed"

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Dinar is fully bullshit backed geez!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

bs4ever

bs4ever

As the Aussie Lady states

UPDATE ~ Freewill:"I I have had personal success with a rate of $95 per Dinar paying to a corporation U.S. agency." Hippo-poop_2015_04_17

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

DAMN!!!

and here I was gonna jump into that one and offer BofA a few of the souvenir IQD notes I did not cash in to get them off my back.... NOT! ahahahahaha

But it would have been awesome if true eh?

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hahahahaahah bs Hippo shit awesome LOL!!  Yeah Deb it would have been but we have known for a looooong time its all crap!

I recall last year McHaffie and every other stupid guru stating it was all done and people were cashing in and blah blah blah but hey HERE WE ARE ANOTHER YEAR LATER!! Hmmmmmm interesting...........

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

NESARA Blog Moderator, Freewill Says He Paid US Government Corp In Dinar To Pay His Debt

UPDATE ~ Freewill:"I I have had personal success with a rate of $95 per Dinar paying to a corporation U.S. agency." God-is-there-free-will MESSAGE OF FREEWAY BILL, 9 JUNE
FWIW A MESSAGE FROM ~FREEWILL

I suggest everyone who has Dinar to bring them
forward for paying bills and making large
purchases. I have had personal success with a rate of
$95 per Dinar paying to a corporation U.S. agency.

You people need to get creative and try. Pay off
foreclosures, Buy a home or new truck. Do
something and try. By the way, that $95 per Dinar
is a number I created and used with an accepted contract.

~Freewill

~Freewill
(Admin)

..I paid a $6,000.00 corporate state claim with two 50 Dinar notes and they owe me $3,500.00 in change. They state's debt collector informed me the state accepts Dinar for payment and I stated the rate at a $95 oil rate per Dinar. The state accepted it as payment over a week ago and haven't heard a peep outa them since.

Guest 488...In other words, you struck a deal with the state, a one off..

Freewill (Admin)..yes, and what was accepted then is valid everywhere as it all is subsidiary of the corp. U.S.

The officer stated he did not know the exchange rate. I stated the oil rate is $95 per Dinar and they accepted.

This was on a Sunday which was a violation of law as debts that are attempted to be collected on a Sunday are cancelled.. By Law!

As a title 15 U.S.C. collection officer, they screwed up bad. So I did the Dinar for a landmark reason. I just set a rate for Dinar as that was valid as collected, it is valid everywhere in the states.
I know they will not return the change, so next time they contact me, I will tell them to apply the change owed to me for future billing.

Guest 705 Interesting especially since it has not revalued yet..??

Freewill (Admin)...it has revalued, just not open to any of us for exchange. Looks like we can pay with them though...

Freewill (Admin)..Kinda good to get some positive Dinar news instead of guru lies!

http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2015/06/message-of-freeway-bill-9-june.html
Posted by enerchi at 6/10/2015 10:53:00 AM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

As crazy as this sounds... I am going to ask BofA if they are one of the banks that will accept this on Friday. We shall see what they say. I figure the worst that can happen is they laugh their asses off at me as they say no.

topspin2

Buy me a new truck Purps........PLEASE....

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

If it works... are you a Chevy or a Ford man tops?

topspin2

That's like asking if I like blonds or brunettes.......LOL

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh ok then got it! ANY truck will do ahahahahaha

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Buy me a Hippogriff while you're at it!

topspin2

LMAO....Bingo

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UPDATE ~ Freewill:"I I have had personal success with a rate of $95 per Dinar paying to a corporation U.S. agency." Hippogriff

UPDATE ~ Freewill:"I I have had personal success with a rate of $95 per Dinar paying to a corporation U.S. agency." Buckbeak

What color? My wizard has several different ones he would be willing to part with for the right price

topspin2

wait a damn minute...I want one of those purps....

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

faster than a truck and no need for a right to travel document. but will you need a pilots license? ahahaha

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I want pink with purple polka dots!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

whoa! well that is gonna cost me Nannee! but you are worth every penny! XOXOXOX

UPDATE ~ Freewill:"I I have had personal success with a rate of $95 per Dinar paying to a corporation U.S. agency." 3019145770

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Well you will be getting $95 per Dinar
UPDATE ~ Freewill:"I I have had personal success with a rate of $95 per Dinar paying to a corporation U.S. agency." 1686750091

bs4ever

bs4ever

NanneeRose wrote:Well you will be getting $95 per Dinar
UPDATE ~ Freewill:"I I have had personal success with a rate of $95 per Dinar paying to a corporation U.S. agency." 1686750091
More chance of getting a bill for a $95 dinner eh Nan?

Purps is safe offering gifts on this promise....but just in case...

Purps, can I have signed photo of Hilary?...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum