OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Alien Visitations: What John Lennon Told Uri Geller Before His Death EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Alien Visitations: What John Lennon Told Uri Geller Before His Death EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Alien Visitations: What John Lennon Told Uri Geller Before His Death EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Alien Visitations: What John Lennon Told Uri Geller Before His Death EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Alien Visitations: What John Lennon Told Uri Geller Before His Death EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Alien Visitations: What John Lennon Told Uri Geller Before His Death EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Alien Visitations: What John Lennon Told Uri Geller Before His Death EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Alien Visitations: What John Lennon Told Uri Geller Before His Death EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Alien Visitations: What John Lennon Told Uri Geller Before His Death EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Alien Visitations: What John Lennon Told Uri Geller Before His Death EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Alien Visitations: What John Lennon Told Uri Geller Before His Death EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Alien Visitations: What John Lennon Told Uri Geller Before His Death EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Alien Visitations: What John Lennon Told Uri Geller Before His Death EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Alien Visitations: What John Lennon Told Uri Geller Before His Death EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Alien Visitations: What John Lennon Told Uri Geller Before His Death EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Alien Visitations: What John Lennon Told Uri Geller Before His Death EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Alien Visitations: What John Lennon Told Uri Geller Before His Death EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Alien Visitations: What John Lennon Told Uri Geller Before His Death EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Alien Visitations: What John Lennon Told Uri Geller Before His Death EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Alien Visitations: What John Lennon Told Uri Geller Before His Death EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Alien Visitations: What John Lennon Told Uri Geller Before His Death EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Alien Visitations: What John Lennon Told Uri Geller Before His Death EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alien Visitations: What John Lennon Told Uri Geller Before His Death

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Alien Visitations: What John Lennon Told Uri Geller Before His Death

Lennon's account in New York City of Mantid beings

By: Jack Murphy  |@NeonNettle
 on 10th June 2015 @ 2.42pm

Alien Visitations: What John Lennon Told Uri Geller Before His Death Spreddit5
Share on facebook Share on tumblr Share on email More Sharing Services 0

Alien Visitations: What John Lennon Told Uri Geller Before His Death Lennonmain11 © press

Back in November of 1979, John Lennon was sat in a restaurant with Uri Geller in New York City, Yoko was present an conversation was focused on their unborn child, Sean. The talk of babies and parenthood came to a sudden halt when John turned to Uri and started to talk about UFO 's.

Geller, who has recalled the conversation in an article he wrote for the Telegraph, said that Lennon believed in life on other planets and also that this planet was being visited by an E.T presence. The conversation took and even weirder turn when Lennon took Uri to another table, lit his cigarette, and began to tell him an extraordinary story.  Lennon gave Uri a mysterious egg, which he still has to this day, saying he believed it was a ticket to another planet.  A year later, Lennon would be dead.

From Uri Gellers account, the conversation went as follows:

“You believe in this stuff, right?” he asked me. “Well, you ain’t f---in’ gonna believe this.

“About six months ago, I was asleep in my bed, with Yoko, at home, in the Dakota Building. And suddenly, I wasn’t asleep. Because there was this blazing light round the door. It was shining through the cracks and the keyhole, like someone was out there with searchlights, or the apartment was on fire. That was what I thought — intruders, or fire. I leapt out of bed, and Yoko wasn’t awake at all, she was lying there like a stone, and I pulled open the door. There were these four people out there.”

Alien Visitations: What John Lennon Told Uri Geller Before His Death Grey_mantis © press
“I was straight that night. I wasn’t dreaming and I wasn’t tripping. There were these creatures, like people but not like people, in my apartmen
“Well they didn’t want my f---in’ autograph. They were, like, little. Bug-like. Big bug eyes and little bug mouths and they were scuttling at me like roaches.”

“I’ve told this to two other people, right? One was Yoko, and she believes me. She says she doesn’t understand it, but she knows I wouldn’t lie to her. I told one other person, and she didn’t believe me.

“She laughed it off, and then she said I must have been high. Well, I’ve been high, I mean right out of it, a lot of times, and I never saw anything on acid that was as weird as those f---in’ bugs, man.

“I was straight that night. I wasn’t dreaming and I wasn’t tripping. There were these creatures, like people but not like people, in my apartment.”

“How do you know they did anything to me, man?” “Because they must have come for a reason.”

“You’re right. They did something. But I don’t know what it was. I tried to throw them out, but, when I took a step towards them, they kind of pushed me back. I mean, they didn’t touch me. It was like they just willed me. Pushed me with willpower and telepathy.”

“I don’t know. Something happened. Don’t ask me what. Either I’ve forgotten, blocked it out, or they won’t let me remember. But after a while they weren’t there and I was just lying on the bed, next to Yoko, only I was on the covers.

Alien Visitations: What John Lennon Told Uri Geller Before His Death Cc1633903ffe4c5653f75444b3a69ca7

John Lennon's UFO drawing which has now been sold at auction.

"And she woke up and looked at me and asked what was wrong. I couldn’t tell her at first. But I had this thing in my hands. They gave it to me.”

“What was it?” Lennon dug into his jeans pocket. “I’ve been carrying it round ever since, wanting to ask somebody the same question. You have it. Maybe you’ll know.”

I took the metal, egg-like object and turned it over in the dim light. It seemed solid and smooth, and I could make out no markings. “I’ve never seen anything like it.”

“Keep it.” John told me. “It’s too weird for me. If it’s my ticket to another planet, I don’t want to go there.”

What do you think?  Was John Lennon just high?  Or did he experience something out of this world?  Comment below.

Thanks to: http://www.neonnettle.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum