OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
What a setup....this is right out of BO's playbook.....REALLY....OROMNEY stoops to this now.... EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
What a setup....this is right out of BO's playbook.....REALLY....OROMNEY stoops to this now.... EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
What a setup....this is right out of BO's playbook.....REALLY....OROMNEY stoops to this now.... EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
What a setup....this is right out of BO's playbook.....REALLY....OROMNEY stoops to this now.... EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
What a setup....this is right out of BO's playbook.....REALLY....OROMNEY stoops to this now.... EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
What a setup....this is right out of BO's playbook.....REALLY....OROMNEY stoops to this now.... EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
What a setup....this is right out of BO's playbook.....REALLY....OROMNEY stoops to this now.... EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
What a setup....this is right out of BO's playbook.....REALLY....OROMNEY stoops to this now.... EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
What a setup....this is right out of BO's playbook.....REALLY....OROMNEY stoops to this now.... EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
What a setup....this is right out of BO's playbook.....REALLY....OROMNEY stoops to this now.... EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
What a setup....this is right out of BO's playbook.....REALLY....OROMNEY stoops to this now.... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
What a setup....this is right out of BO's playbook.....REALLY....OROMNEY stoops to this now.... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
What a setup....this is right out of BO's playbook.....REALLY....OROMNEY stoops to this now.... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
What a setup....this is right out of BO's playbook.....REALLY....OROMNEY stoops to this now.... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
What a setup....this is right out of BO's playbook.....REALLY....OROMNEY stoops to this now.... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
What a setup....this is right out of BO's playbook.....REALLY....OROMNEY stoops to this now.... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
What a setup....this is right out of BO's playbook.....REALLY....OROMNEY stoops to this now.... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
What a setup....this is right out of BO's playbook.....REALLY....OROMNEY stoops to this now.... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
What a setup....this is right out of BO's playbook.....REALLY....OROMNEY stoops to this now.... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
What a setup....this is right out of BO's playbook.....REALLY....OROMNEY stoops to this now.... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
What a setup....this is right out of BO's playbook.....REALLY....OROMNEY stoops to this now.... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
What a setup....this is right out of BO's playbook.....REALLY....OROMNEY stoops to this now.... EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

What a setup....this is right out of BO's playbook.....REALLY....OROMNEY stoops to this now....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

What a setup....this is right out of BO's playbook.....REALLY....OROMNEY stoops to this now....

Date: Sunday, 15-Jan-2012 16:00:55
so pitiful and so used,in 'their' thing the church never equals the state! Any attempt to say it is or will be is a Lie
===============

SUMTER, S.C. - Amid shaking hands and signing campaign posters, Mitt Romney did something he has never done before on the ropeline: He took out his wallet and handed a wad of cash to a woman waiting to shake his hand.

The woman, 55-year-old Ruth Williams, says she has been following the Romney campaign since he arrived in the state on Jan. 11, when she said she received a message from God to track him down.

"I was on the highway praying and said, 'God just show me how to get [my] lights on,' and I pulled up to a stop sign and his bus was there," said Williams, who has been unemployed since last October. "And then God said, 'Follow the bus,' and I followed the bus to the airport."

According to Williams, she followed the campaign bus to the Columbia airport on Wednesday, the same day Romney was arriving from New Hampshire. When Romney wasn't on the bus, aides told her to go to the rally scheduled in Columbia later that day. When she showed up, Romney found her to say hello and pulled over South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley to say "hello" too.

"He was kind to me and he made Gov. Haley come see about me," Williams said. "He stopped doing everything."

Williams, who would not specify how much money Romney gave her, said also that South Carolina Treasurer Curtis Loftis paid her light bill on Thursday. A spokesman for Loftis, one of Romney's major endorses in the state, confirmed to ABC News that he paid Williams' bill. While Loftis didn't know the amount of the bill, he confirmed that he gave her $150.

"God didn't tell me to go to nobody else, he told me to pray for Romney," said Williams, when asked why she has decided to support Romney. "I listened to the Lord."

According to Williams, she followed the campaign bus to the Columbia airport on Wednesday, the same day Romney was arriving from New Hampshire. When Romney wasn't on the bus, aides told her to go to the rally scheduled in Columbia later that day. When she showed up, Romney found her to say hello and pulled over South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley to say "hello" too.

"He was kind to me and he made Gov. Haley come see about me," Williams said. "He stopped doing everything."

Williams, who would not specify how much money Romney gave her, said also that South Carolina Treasurer Curtis Loftis paid her light bill on Thursday. A spokesman for Loftis, one of Romney's major endorses in the state, confirmed to ABC News that he paid Williams' bill. While Loftis didn't know the amount of the bill, he confirmed that he gave her $150.

"God didn't tell me to go to nobody else, he told me to pray for Romney," said Williams, when asked why she has decided to support Romney. "I listened to the Lord."

Williams said she has been volunteering at Romney's Columbia headquarters since meeting his bus last week.

"I've been working at his campaign office cleaning and just doing little things," she said.

"They really did, they really came through for real," she said.

While Williams would not specify how much money Romney gave her, a campaign spokesman said that he believes Romney gave the woman between $50 and $60.

http://gma.yahoo.com/romney-gives-unemployed-woman-cash-ropeline-233341069--abc-news.html

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum