OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» BOMBSHELL: Covid-19 infection rate may be 440% higher among children who received FLU SHOTS
UFO over Hungerford, England Makes Local News, On June 2015, UFO Sighting News. EmptyToday at 7:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2020 - Valiis House, Nr Frome, Somerset. Reported 12th July
UFO over Hungerford, England Makes Local News, On June 2015, UFO Sighting News. EmptyToday at 7:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2020 - Cley Hill, Nr Warminster, Wiltshire. Reported 11th July
UFO over Hungerford, England Makes Local News, On June 2015, UFO Sighting News. EmptyToday at 6:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FBI Now Refuses to Provide Documents on Seth Rich’s Brother and a DOJ Attorney Due to Privacy Concerns?
UFO over Hungerford, England Makes Local News, On June 2015, UFO Sighting News. EmptyToday at 5:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOS came for July4th in Chicago crazy footage plus MORE
UFO over Hungerford, England Makes Local News, On June 2015, UFO Sighting News. EmptyToday at 5:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt - life in prison documented by Abe Froman!
UFO over Hungerford, England Makes Local News, On June 2015, UFO Sighting News. EmptyToday at 1:14 pm by Carl Spackler

» The Family of Spies: Jizlaine Maxwell
UFO over Hungerford, England Makes Local News, On June 2015, UFO Sighting News. EmptyToday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Mars Pathfinder and Viking Missions to Mars – A Photo Comparison
UFO over Hungerford, England Makes Local News, On June 2015, UFO Sighting News. EmptyToday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» LMAO! Wayfair forced to deny bizarre rumors its ‘overpriced cabinets’ are child trafficking front
UFO over Hungerford, England Makes Local News, On June 2015, UFO Sighting News. EmptyToday at 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» AATIP head: 'Pentagon has more evidence'
UFO over Hungerford, England Makes Local News, On June 2015, UFO Sighting News. EmptyToday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alan Watts ~ The Illusion Game Of Life
UFO over Hungerford, England Makes Local News, On June 2015, UFO Sighting News. EmptyToday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Explained: Why Roger Stone Did Nothing Wrong
UFO over Hungerford, England Makes Local News, On June 2015, UFO Sighting News. EmptyToday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Either Way, Bill Gates Wins: As Millions Pulled From WHO, Trump Gives Billions To Gates-Founded GAVI
UFO over Hungerford, England Makes Local News, On June 2015, UFO Sighting News. EmptyToday at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) It's Taco Night At Dave's "Illegal Detainment" Facility!
UFO over Hungerford, England Makes Local News, On June 2015, UFO Sighting News. EmptyYesterday at 12:14 pm by Carl Spackler

» Inside the Wicked Saga of Jeffrey Epstein: the arrest of Ghislaine Maxwell
UFO over Hungerford, England Makes Local News, On June 2015, UFO Sighting News. EmptyYesterday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » UFO over Hungerford, England Makes Local News, On June 2015, UFO Sighting News.

UFO over Hungerford, England Makes Local News, On June 2015, UFO Sighting News.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO over Hungerford, England Makes Local News, On June 2015, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: June 2015
Location of sighting: Hungerforrd, England
News Source: http://www.newburytoday.co.uk/news/home/14804/UFO-spotted-over-Hungerford.html
Newbury Today UK News States:
WHAT is this strange object in the night sky over Hungerford?

Newbury Weekly News reader Vanessa Cloete snapped this image, and many more like it, of an unidentified aerial phenomenon above her home in the Charnham Park vicinity.
And it wasn’t a one-off.

Ms Cloete, who works night shifts, first saw the object several weeks ago and was amazed when it returned – not once, but several times.

On the last occasion, she said: “I was so fascinated I went and knocked for my neighbours. They couldn’t believe what they were seeing and got their camera to take stills and video images.
“The strange thing is that it seems to change shape and sometimes is surrounded by green lights and, sometimes, blue. I first saw it out of my bedroom window.”

Ms Cloete is adamant that the object is not the planet Venus because it moves rapidly around the night sky.

She said: “Whatever it is, it’s round and sometimes flashes. It stays in the sky for up to an hour before suddenly vanishing. I think I’ve seen it more than most because of the shifts I work.”

The object was last seen on Friday, April 29.
Since the story was published in the Hungedrford edition of this week's Newbury Weekly News, more residents have come forward to say they had seen the mystery object too. One reader sent their own photograph of the mysterious phenomenon.

But none could offer an explanation for what they had seen.

Thanks to: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum