OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Shall we quit side-stepping the issue? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Shall we quit side-stepping the issue? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Shall we quit side-stepping the issue? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Shall we quit side-stepping the issue? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Shall we quit side-stepping the issue? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Shall we quit side-stepping the issue? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Shall we quit side-stepping the issue? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Shall we quit side-stepping the issue? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Shall we quit side-stepping the issue? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Shall we quit side-stepping the issue? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Shall we quit side-stepping the issue? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Shall we quit side-stepping the issue? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Shall we quit side-stepping the issue? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Shall we quit side-stepping the issue? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Shall we quit side-stepping the issue? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Shall we quit side-stepping the issue? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Shall we quit side-stepping the issue? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Shall we quit side-stepping the issue? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Shall we quit side-stepping the issue? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Shall we quit side-stepping the issue? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Shall we quit side-stepping the issue? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Shall we quit side-stepping the issue? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shall we quit side-stepping the issue?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shall we quit side-stepping the issue? Empty Shall we quit side-stepping the issue? Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:48 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Shall we quit side-stepping the issue?

Posted on June 16, 2015 by arnierosner
Ed,
Thank you for commenting. Sorry…I am no authority on this matter so I really can not respond directly.
What appears to be the true problem is the lack of courage of the American people to take responsibility to enforce the authority they delegated to the elected officers of the various governmental agencies they empowered to provide protective services.
There I said it!
As a result we have not had a lawfully operating government of the people since about 1862. And under the administration of FDR, certain elements within what was posing as the Congress…overthrew the lawful government and installed a system of private corporations with no lawful authority or jurisdiction over the Continental united States of America.

• 1933-Plus
  • Senate Report 93-549 as related to 1933
  • Something is Wrong! I just can’t put my finger on it!
  • Rod Class Exposes State Governments are franchise branches of federal corporation posing as government of the American People.

Washington, DC, the Congress and/or obama have no authority to do anything with respect to Americans. He and the corporation are pretending to impose law but this is by misrepresentation and therefore by fraud.  The state, county and city administrative units are franchises of the federal corporation in Washington.  They are not the government agencies yo believe them to be.

• How to gain their attention – The impostors of course…

That is a crime…NOT POLITICS!
Therefore all law enforcement officers who are being paid for their protection services…plus the courts are obligated by law to arrest and prosecute the crimes and the criminals. It is the obligation of the American people to force their employees to do their job.
And as to enforcement…Ultimately it is up to those who created the lawful agencies to provide the law enforcement and the protection of our society. Yes my dear friends…that would be us…you and me.
Now this is not new. we have been up against this for over 100 years…maybe 200 years…but no matter. the good news……
You can be assured nothing will change until you and I roll up our sleeves and clean up this mess one administrative unit at a time.

Arnie
In the service of the creator.
Shall we quit side-stepping the issue? Unknown
American Civil Flag – at Peace since 1874
It takes so few words to express the truth!
Available 24/7 –
arnie@arnierosner.com
Http://scannedretina.com
714-964-4056
714-501-8247 – mobile

Thanks to: http://scannedretina.com

topspin2

Its hard for most of us the fathom, but the truth is very few care. Our population is the perfect stooges for the cabal. We are scared and will follow anyone in a position of authority....FEAR IS ALL THE MASSES KNOW......they just don't want to know....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum