OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Tiny Home Rebel: One Man’s Battle With the City of Los Angeles
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyToday at 5:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why should Rh negatives be more concerned about anemia?
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyToday at 5:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UK’s Prince Andrew Too “Nervous” to Travel Aboard After Ghislane Maxwell’s Arrest
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyToday at 5:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Massive Megalithic Stone Ruins Discovered in Russia
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyToday at 5:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Are we Living in a Simulated Reality?
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyToday at 4:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» How to Report Fraudulent Nonprofit Orgs Like David Wilcocks 501c3 #TIMETOSTOPBLUECHICKENFRAUD
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyToday at 12:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Massive "Structure" High Above Earth! - Visible From I S S
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyToday at 12:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New Film Released TODAY Online Only: The Dark History of Vaccines in the U.S.
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyToday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» The GoldFish Report No. 521 - Dr. Scott Werner: The Science of Manifestation
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyToday at 10:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» MASSIVE Protests Rock Serbian Capital After New Covid-19 Lockdown Announcement
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyToday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Documentary Claims COVID-19 Pandemic is a ‘Live Simulation Exercise’ Which 196 Countries Signed Off On in 2005
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyToday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» New 5G Laws Mandate Accelerated Rollout
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyToday at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Speak Out Against China’s GATTACA-esque DNA Collection
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyToday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Postcards from the Vortex
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyToday at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» STOP 5G - Hawai'i County Planning Board Halt 5G Resolution Testimony Parts 1-3
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyToday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) July 4th Meta Exchange Launch Delayed!
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyToday at 2:30 am by RamblerNash

» POOPness for JUL 8: THE MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyToday at 12:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Meta 1 Coin Investors! - Demand A Refund And Watch Them Dance! Your Proof Of Their Scam
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyToday at 12:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Chooses To Remain In Jail!
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyYesterday at 10:28 pm by RamblerNash

» Dave Schmidt's Facebook Post Vaporizes - Meta 1 Coin Team Running Scared!
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyYesterday at 9:45 pm by Carl Spackler

» New Device Harnesses Solar Energy to Purify Water
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyYesterday at 5:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Is intelligent life doomed to self-destruct ?
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyYesterday at 1:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California

Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California

A strange humanoid-like figure is photographed in the sky over Dublin, California on March 9, 2015.

Witness report: I was in a parking lot going to load a backhoe on the trailer when looking at the sky, which I do frequently, wasn't sure but thought it was a balloon descending.

By the way it was moving said to myself that's no balloon. So I grab my phone and started to document it's travel taking numerous photos of it.

It acted as if it were a blimp in the way it was maneuvering, but it made no noise, had no propellers, didn't move to fast, but was consistent in its speed.

It almost landed then it took back to going up and over toward me at that point it went basically straight back up into the sky till I couldn't see it anymore.

If it was just a drone, it was high tech. I was kind of amazed at it was so quit and what propelled it. Mufon case 66894.

The witness photographed something mysterious, something with advanced technology carried out by a secret black budget project or is just a blimp, balloon or drone?

Link to the most relevant images:
http://www.mufoncms.com/files_jeud8334j/66894_submitter_file9__IMG2111.JPG

http://www.mufoncms.com/files_jeud8334j/66894_submitter_file7__IMG2101.JPG

http://www.mufoncms.com/files_jeud8334j/66894_submitter_file8__IMG2106.JPG

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum