OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Plant-Based Eating 101: Everything You Need to Know
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyToday at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Died Suddenly's - 01/30/23
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyToday at 12:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study of 500,000 Medical Records Links Viruses to Alzheimer's Again And Again
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyToday at 12:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Davos Reset
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyToday at 12:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hanoi Jane Says Racism To Blame For ‘Climate Crisis
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyToday at 12:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» We Have Our Own Code Now! Z28.310 – The code designated for the Unvaccinated
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyToday at 12:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive Fire Sweeps Egg Farm, 16 Fire Departments Needed to Contain It
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyToday at 12:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Feds prosecute Utah doctor who dumped out mRNA shots and worked with parents to free kids from vax mandates
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyYesterday at 3:49 pm by Kcantrell

»  Medicinal plants: five herbs that can help boost respiratory health
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyYesterday at 2:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  You Are Not Sick. You Are Being POISONED
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyYesterday at 12:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious whiting events in the ocean have scientists baffled
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyYesterday at 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Damar Hamlin Makes First Remarks on Video Since Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyYesterday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Observations on the Paul Pelosi/David DePape Videos – What Looks Weird and What’s Missing?
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyYesterday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Take Action Now: Demand Accountability for COVID-19 Wrongdoing In Your State!
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyYesterday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eerily Perfect Galaxy-Shaped Spiral Appears over Hawaii. What is it?
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyYesterday at 2:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Book of Enoch Explained
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyYesterday at 2:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - Freedom Moon Rising
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyYesterday at 1:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» WE TOLD YOU SO!!!
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptyYesterday at 1:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» WATCH: This man built a home of the future using trash from the past
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 4:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The TRUTH about the Gates Family
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 11:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» January 2023 UFO NEWS ~ Did Russia just shot down a ball-shaped UFO? plus MORE
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Island Appeared Out of Nowhere, With Life Forms Never Seen Before
Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 11:30 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SPACE NEWS & DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California

Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California

A strange humanoid-like figure is photographed in the sky over Dublin, California on March 9, 2015.

Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California Flying%2Bhumanoid

Witness report: I was in a parking lot going to load a backhoe on the trailer when looking at the sky, which I do frequently, wasn't sure but thought it was a balloon descending.

By the way it was moving said to myself that's no balloon. So I grab my phone and started to document it's travel taking numerous photos of it.

It acted as if it were a blimp in the way it was maneuvering, but it made no noise, had no propellers, didn't move to fast, but was consistent in its speed.

It almost landed then it took back to going up and over toward me at that point it went basically straight back up into the sky till I couldn't see it anymore.

If it was just a drone, it was high tech. I was kind of amazed at it was so quit and what propelled it. Mufon case 66894.

Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California Flying%2Bhumanoid%2B%25281%2529

Strange humanoid-like figure spotted in the sky over Dublin, California Flying%2Bhumanoid%2B%25282%2529

The witness photographed something mysterious, something with advanced technology carried out by a secret black budget project or is just a blimp, balloon or drone?

Link to the most relevant images:
http://www.mufoncms.com/files_jeud8334j/66894_submitter_file9__IMG2111.JPG

http://www.mufoncms.com/files_jeud8334j/66894_submitter_file7__IMG2101.JPG

http://www.mufoncms.com/files_jeud8334j/66894_submitter_file8__IMG2106.JPG

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum