OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
TNT Tony Actually Still Has Followers After Pleading Guilty to Fraud on May 21st? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
TNT Tony Actually Still Has Followers After Pleading Guilty to Fraud on May 21st? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
TNT Tony Actually Still Has Followers After Pleading Guilty to Fraud on May 21st? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
TNT Tony Actually Still Has Followers After Pleading Guilty to Fraud on May 21st? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
TNT Tony Actually Still Has Followers After Pleading Guilty to Fraud on May 21st? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
TNT Tony Actually Still Has Followers After Pleading Guilty to Fraud on May 21st? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
TNT Tony Actually Still Has Followers After Pleading Guilty to Fraud on May 21st? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
TNT Tony Actually Still Has Followers After Pleading Guilty to Fraud on May 21st? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
TNT Tony Actually Still Has Followers After Pleading Guilty to Fraud on May 21st? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
TNT Tony Actually Still Has Followers After Pleading Guilty to Fraud on May 21st? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
TNT Tony Actually Still Has Followers After Pleading Guilty to Fraud on May 21st? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
TNT Tony Actually Still Has Followers After Pleading Guilty to Fraud on May 21st? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
TNT Tony Actually Still Has Followers After Pleading Guilty to Fraud on May 21st? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
TNT Tony Actually Still Has Followers After Pleading Guilty to Fraud on May 21st? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
TNT Tony Actually Still Has Followers After Pleading Guilty to Fraud on May 21st? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
TNT Tony Actually Still Has Followers After Pleading Guilty to Fraud on May 21st? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
TNT Tony Actually Still Has Followers After Pleading Guilty to Fraud on May 21st? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
TNT Tony Actually Still Has Followers After Pleading Guilty to Fraud on May 21st? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
TNT Tony Actually Still Has Followers After Pleading Guilty to Fraud on May 21st? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
TNT Tony Actually Still Has Followers After Pleading Guilty to Fraud on May 21st? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
TNT Tony Actually Still Has Followers After Pleading Guilty to Fraud on May 21st? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
TNT Tony Actually Still Has Followers After Pleading Guilty to Fraud on May 21st? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

TNT Tony Actually Still Has Followers After Pleading Guilty to Fraud on May 21st?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

TNT Tony Actually Still Has Followers After Pleading Guilty to Fraud on May 21st?

June 24, 2015 Ines Radman dinar scams, Tony TNT Dinar Con ArtistTNT Tony, Tony Renfrow

Below you see the older posts I am referring when writing about Tony TNT Renfrow. It just seems so silly to write about this now, but last night while I was reading an article on the Global Currency Reset (People waiting for 3 years for it to happen any day now haha), I thought about Tony TNT and decided to check out if he was still conning people out of their money to buy Dinars. Lo and Behold, the man is as recently as yesterday still doing conference calls and still telling people “I do not want to be here today.
Posts I wrote about TNT last year:
https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com/2014/01/18/st-germain-trust-fund-scam-tnt-tony-dinar-advice/
https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com/2014/01/24/tnt-why-i-cant-give-you-proof/
https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com/2014/01/10/is-dinarland-lalaland/
Here is the link to his recent guilty plea to wire fraud: http://www.truthcall.com/tony.html
You really have to hand it to this guy that he is able to continue to de fraud people into buying Dinars while he is now a proven, convicted and most recently pleading guilty to criminal offenses. All the information and proof is on this site.
Here is Tony’s website that he is still doing conference calls and after reading a few sentences, I stopped because I was getting nauseous, not for him being able to do this but his followers still believing every word he says yet all they have to do is look him up and find all sorts of shady deals on this guy.
http://www.tntdinar.com/conference-call-notes.html
Just a snippet of his first 100 words: ” T:  Okay, goooood morning, TNT!  It is June the 22nd, 2015, and we are here once again when we fully did not expect to, should not be, do not want to be, and all the other things that go along with it.  Okay.  So I’m gonna give you guys the information as it is and I’m telling you right off the bat I think we’re in a good window, good time frame, and I was hopin’ we would never be here again, so I just really didn’t wanna be.”
What more is there to say? I could argue that I am happy more people are exposing him, but the question remains: You idiots out there, don’t you research the very people that are trying to sell you something? Are you trying to tell me that you know he’s a criminal but you have forgiven him and continue to support him?
I wrote this over a year ago and I am repeating myself here again, but what is there to believe about this guy when there is and always has been enough proof and evidence to show he’s a criminal?
If you’re not convinced that Tony Renfrow aka TNT is not a criminal, follow the links and then decide for yourself. If you are one of those that are still buying Dinars and hoping you will get rich soon, my question to you is: “What dimension and reality are you living in and am I really here?” Can anyone hear me? Do I exist in this reality? Am I maybe just delusional and I’m actually dead but can’t accept it yet? You decide for yourself.

Share this:

Thanks to Ines at: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum