OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Thrive Movement - Is there a fundamental structure to our universe?
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyToday at 5:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Alan Watts ~ Why Do We Resist Change
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyToday at 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk’s SpaceX chosen by NASA for historic mission to send humans to the Moon
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyToday at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Sightings Increasing Worldwide! (2021)
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyToday at 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sean Stone - The Jon Benet Ramsey Conspiracy?
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyToday at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Disc like object (UFO) captured at Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex UK plus MORE
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyToday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anthony Weiner Has Public MELTDOWN lol lol
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyToday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Deep Space is full of Mysteries
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyToday at 9:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines Are Sowing Seeds of Immune System Destruction
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyToday at 9:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC: 3,005 Recorded Deaths in VAERS Following COVID-19 Experimental “Vaccines” – More than Total Vaccine Deaths for Past 13+ Years
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyToday at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nanotubes Assemble into ‘Black Strands’…
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyToday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eudra Database Vax Stats Update to April 10th 2021
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyToday at 9:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Business Owner Buys Stone for Autistic Boy’s Mother’s Grave: ‘I’m Going to See That’s Done’
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyToday at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) - SEC warns Meta 1 Coin scheme is ongoing despite Court orders
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 4:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Monopoly: An overview of the Great Reset – Follow the Money
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 3:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» An Agenda That Is As Diabolical As It Is Unthinkable
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 3:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Dead-Heads’, Garbage In Equals Garbage Out…
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 3:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why Can’t Scientists Find the Enormous Planet X?
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 3:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Doctor sends letter: Is it is medically ethical to continue Covid Vaccine rollout given severity of life altering side effects?
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 3:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Examining the Relationship between COVID Death Rates and Population Density
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 3:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious earthquake light appeared in the sky over Oriental Mindoro, Philippines
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 3:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Admits 5,800 FULLY VACCINATED People Became Infected with COVID-19 and 74 Died plus Recent VAERS Data
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 3:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SUPER SCAMMERS!! RV & DINARIAN FRAUDS & THOSE THAT BUST THEM OUT! » BENJAMIN bla bla bla FULFORD » The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford

The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

angels77

angels77
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YS-DRwU_ttc#!

Anonymous
But yet at the same time, some messages that just came in from Cobra & SaLuSa said that they are refusing to surrender.

So what's up? :roll:

i think that most will not surrender & many are still debating to see how bad it will get and will this really happen? Can we take them totally out?

Just my 2 cents. :lol:

angels77

angels77
After reading about Cobra's message about Operation Stardust, I would think they would heed this warning. Did you read about it?? If not, I will send.... They are losing this battle.

Anonymous
Yes, i posted it during the night. Thanks for thinking about me though! :oops:

They are losing & have lost, but if choice of death sentence or fight til end...I guess they are choosing to fight til the end!

But the offer is there for them to turn themselves in even during the arrest time period. So we are to show as much love as we can & try to make this event as peaceful as possible. ☀

What they do....is another story! :roll:

Shipngold

Shipngold
I have to get in here more often, trying to keep up but am a little lost, I will work on it, THANKS for the info

Anonymous
Tons of info coming in lately Shipngold! I have a hard time keeping up some days! LOLOLOL ☀

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum