OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Ep:3 Wake Up Call
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 2:53 pm by Sway

» Student Athletes Get Vaccine Victory in Court
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange In Court For “Gamechanger” Hearing As US Seeks Overturn Of Extradition Ban
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Blue Origin announces plans to build commercial space station
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» FedEx pilots filmed UFO that followed their plane
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Beating the Mandates in Court
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Petition Filed Asking U.S. Supreme Court to Restore the Right of Americans to Protect Their Health, Their Lives and Their Property From Microwave Radiation
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 10:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist Special JFK Report: CIA Biden Block Assassination Records!
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery Sickness: ERs are now swamped with seriously ill patients — but many don’t even have COVID
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Illinois sheriffs say they won’t fill Chicago police staffing shortages caused by city’s vaccine mandate
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 10:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Wisconsin Senate to launch its own 2020 election investigation
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» “Completely Reckless” – Louisiana High School Under Investigation For Vaccinating Teenage Students Without Parental Consent
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian Health Official Issues Threat That is Borderline a Crime Against Humanity
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» New pathology report shows Covid rapidly accelerates the aging process due to DNA damage
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ gains widespread recognition across the US, approval as a form of protest, poll
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» La Palma eruption update
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyYesterday at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is It Time To Start Talking About Hyperinflation?
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA scientist answers the question - 'do aliens exist ?'
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - Jeff Rense Radio Show October 21st 2021
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Switzerland: Massive Protest Against Vax Passports, COVID Tyranny in Capital City
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Global Blueprint Exposed: The Takeover Of All Genetic Material On Earth
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Start-up develops a flying vehicle that ‘anyone can own and fly’
The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SUPER SCAMMERS!! RV & DINARIAN FRAUDS & THOSE THAT BUST THEM OUT! » BENJAMIN bla bla bla FULFORD » The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford

The Cabal is Negotiating Their Surrender- interview by Ben Fulford

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

angels77

angels77
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YS-DRwU_ttc#!

Anonymous
But yet at the same time, some messages that just came in from Cobra & SaLuSa said that they are refusing to surrender.

So what's up? :roll:

i think that most will not surrender & many are still debating to see how bad it will get and will this really happen? Can we take them totally out?

Just my 2 cents. :lol:

angels77

angels77
After reading about Cobra's message about Operation Stardust, I would think they would heed this warning. Did you read about it?? If not, I will send.... They are losing this battle.

Anonymous
Yes, i posted it during the night. Thanks for thinking about me though! :oops:

They are losing & have lost, but if choice of death sentence or fight til end...I guess they are choosing to fight til the end!

But the offer is there for them to turn themselves in even during the arrest time period. So we are to show as much love as we can & try to make this event as peaceful as possible. ☀

What they do....is another story! :roll:

Shipngold

Shipngold
I have to get in here more often, trying to keep up but am a little lost, I will work on it, THANKS for the info

Anonymous
Tons of info coming in lately Shipngold! I have a hard time keeping up some days! LOLOLOL ☀

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum