OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for JUL 5: Things Happen EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for JUL 5: Things Happen EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for JUL 5: Things Happen EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for JUL 5: Things Happen EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for JUL 5: Things Happen EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for JUL 5: Things Happen EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for JUL 5: Things Happen EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for JUL 5: Things Happen EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for JUL 5: Things Happen EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for JUL 5: Things Happen EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for JUL 5: Things Happen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for JUL 5: Things Happen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for JUL 5: Things Happen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for JUL 5: Things Happen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for JUL 5: Things Happen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for JUL 5: Things Happen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for JUL 5: Things Happen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for JUL 5: Things Happen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for JUL 5: Things Happen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for JUL 5: Things Happen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for JUL 5: Things Happen EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for JUL 5: Things Happen EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for JUL 5: Things Happen

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for JUL 5: Things Happen Empty POOFness for JUL 5: Things Happen Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:23 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

-POOFness for JUL 5: Things Happen

Original Message --------
To: 2goforth
Subject: Things Happen
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2015 19:09:34 -0400

"Things Happen"

I could go on talking or I could stop
Wring out each memory til' I get every drop
Sift through the details of the others involved
The true crime would be thinking it's just one persons fault

Like an honest signature on a fake ID
Like the guilty conscience with the innocent plea
You can just ignore it, put it out of mind
But ain't it funny how the past won't ever let something lie

Let's make a list of all the things the world has put you through
Let's raise a glass to all the people you're not speaking to
I don't know what else you wanted me to say to you

Things happen, that's all they ever do

In a different time, on a different floor
I might morn the lose of who I'm not anymore
So I'm driving up to Oakland for a good look back
And a few revisions to my plan of attack

I think I'll see Lily, see where she stands
I can't help how I feel, I don't think anyone can
Sometimes we're lovers, sometimes we're friends
Behold the magnetism between two dead ends

Lets' make a list of all the things the world has put you through (we can qualify the spirit guides we listen to)
Lets raise a glass to all the people your not speaking to (or why are moms compelled to bronze your baby shoes)
I don't know what else that you wanted me to say to you
That's all they ever do
That's all they ever do
That's all they ever do

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKHACFnb0hQ

Greetings and Salutations:

POOF SAID;

The whole world is upside down — and the folks in charge are not so sure they can continue to manage the rip tide effect that is about to roll through. The deals have been cut, the options have been reviewed, the plans have changed many number of times, and the wherewithal to make it all happen as has been the intention now for years, has been dampened by the continued surveillance that has occurred. You have to recall that was not always an issue. It certainly is now. As soon as indications come through that this and that are going to happen, then the PTB are also alerted and that changes the outcomes. Albeit, the outcomes won’t always been thwarted, but lets be real, they have been and they are and yet no one within the white hat group is thwarted by what changes; the wiser ones just know what has to be done and they continue to do just that.

Will the programs begin to manifest or pay out this next week? They could. It could happen and it could get delayed one more time. Just be aware that bankers and politicians and kingpins are all quite busy all over the world right now trying to cover their asses…. These are crazy times but reminder that it was always expected, these tumultuous experiences. Some where you have read the Light is winning; well it is, it will, and good intentions and good people will ultimately get this done. Be wise, safe, and use your common sense, as always. If wishing your intention could bring all of these things to a head this very week, there are plenty of folks on this slow train that would do that in a NY second. You are all on the same page. Keep the faith….P...

ZAP SAYS;

HI ALL

SO FAR, THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE TO THE SCHEDULE OF THE ANTICIPATED PROJECT FUNDINGS. MANY HAVE LABORED TO GET TO THIS STAGE, MANY AT GREAT COST, EVEN TO THEIR LIVES.

WE HANG WITH HEAVY HEART AS ANOTHER HAS PASSED. TOO MANY GO TOO EARLY. ALL WE CAN DO IS HONOR THEIR MEMORIES, AND CONTINUE FORWARD. THEIR WORK PAVED THE WAY FOR WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW, AND THEY ARE REMEMBERED.

SO THE WORK THAT WAS ACCOMPLISHED HAS BROUGHT US TO HEAVEN’S GATE. THE DOORS WILL BE OPENING NOW, AND A LOT OF WORK WILL START NOW. WE HAVE BEEN PRIVILEGED ENOUGH TO SEE THIS BEGIN IN OUR LIFETIME.

SO MANY OF YOU HAVE SUBMITTED ABSOLUTELY PERFECT PROJECTS THAT WILL PROVIDE FOR AN INCREDIBLE COMMUNITY BUILDING PHASE IN THE PRIMARY RECONSTRUCTION STAGE, AND OUR TEAMS ARE ASTOUNDED AND GIDDY TO SEE THE QUALITY AND DIRECTION OF THE PROJECTS. THEY ARE ALL AIMED AT ACCOMPLISHING HUMANITARIAN OBJECTIVES REGARDLESS OF BUSINESS MODEL. THAT IS MAGIC.

WE ARE HUMBLED TO PROVIDE PROJECT INTAKE SERVICES FOR SUCH QUALITY, DEPTH AND BREADTH SO EVIDENT IN THE VISION OF THE PROPONENTS.

WITH THE FORTHCOMING FUNDINGS, COMES THE INFRASTRUCTURE THAT HANDLES THE PROCESS. THE FUNDING DIVISIONS THAT DHINTAKE PROVIDES INTAKE FOR WILL BE FULLY CHARGED AND READY TO PROCESS THE PRIMARY PROJECTS WE ARE HOPING IN A MATTER OF WEEKS, WITH THE COMPLETION OF THE STREAMLINED AND FULLY OPERATIONAL MODEL WITHIN THREE MONTHS TO HANDLE ALL OTHER PROJECT SUBMISSIONS. THE COMPLIANCE PROCESS ITSELF HAS TO BE BROUGHT FULLY ONLINE AND THAT IS NOT A FIVE MINUTE JOB.

THESE ARE REALISTIC FIGURES TO CONSIDER IN VIEW OF THE SERVICE DIVISIONS THAT HAVE TO BE FULLY STAFFED AND TRAINED.

BY NOW, MANY OF YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR FIRST LETTERS ACKNOWLEDGING YOUR SUBMISSION. BE PATIENT NOW AS THE INFRASTRUCTURE IS COMPLETED TO HANDLE THE THROUGHPUT. I WILL KEEP ADVISING OUR PROGRESS.

AND IN WORLD NEWS, RUSSIAN JETS CONTINUE TO FLY WITHIN 50 MILES OF US AND CANADA COASTLINES. THEY LOST SOMETHING? OBAMA IGNORING THEM. SAME WITH THAT GUY HARPER IN OTTAWA.

AND THAT’S ALL THE NEWS FIT TO PRINT RIGHT NOW. STEADY ON AS THIS WEEK WILL SEE THE GLOBAL EVENTS START UNFURLING WITH THE RELEASE OF THE MAJOR FUNDS NOW. IT WILL BE INTERESTING.

WHEN ALL THIS BEGINS, STAY STEADY AND DON’T PULL ON THE CARROT TO SEE IF IT IS STILL GROWING. YOU WILL FIND THE ENERGIES BEING FELT NOW ARE INCREASING, AND BOTH TEARS AND TEMPERS ARE MORE COMMON AS EMOTIONS RISE. THIS IS SOMETHING YOU SHOULD AVOID, AND DO CALM. YOU WILL FIND THAT THINGS THAT WOULD STIR YOU TO ACTION YOU REGRET LATER, KINDA WASH OFF YOU LIKE WATER ON A DUCK, AND YOU REMAIN STABLE AND STILL ON YOUR OWN TWO FEET. THIS IS GOOD.

AND IN HONOR OF THE PROLIFIC AND STEADY STREAM OF MOUSE DROPPINGS, SUSAN HAS NAMED THE GENERAL MOUSE POPULATION POOEY, DOOEY, AND FOOEY, ABOUT A DOZEN OF THEM. THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME AND ANY ONE NAME FITS THE BILL. THIS PDF GANG IS RUNNING MIDNIGHT MISSIONS. THEY ARE NOT QUIET. SUSAN HAS NOT WOKEN UP TO STARE STRAIGHT INTO A BEADY BLACK EYE YET WITH A VOICE CROONING “GO TO SLEEEEP….”, BUT MAYBE SOON. SHE WILL REPORT.

I WISH ALL OF YOU A WONDERFUL AND HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY! THIS REMARKABLE DECLARATION OF SANE MINDS IS A WORTHY SYMBOL TO PONDER DEEPLY.

GOD BLESS AND MAY THE MIGHTY LEGIONS AND HOSTS OF HEAVEN WATCH OVER YOU AND KEEP YOU SAFE.

IN ARDENT GRATITUDE.

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
July 5, 2015
Copyright ZAP 2013-2015

goneforthfornow@gmail.com

Consultations continue….

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

Susan, ZAP and staff

=====

--hobie

http://www.rumormillnews.com

Thanks to:

2POOFness for JUL 5: Things Happen Empty Re: POOFness for JUL 5: Things Happen Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:48 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks Purps!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

3POOFness for JUL 5: Things Happen Empty Re: POOFness for JUL 5: Things Happen Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:53 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hey there HL!

You are welcome.

Zap got the Heavens Gate reference right....

POOFness for JUL 5: Things Happen Ta0349

POOFness for JUL 5: Things Happen 1766ac3b5773c9a983f53e271acd5f32

4POOFness for JUL 5: Things Happen Empty Re: POOFness for JUL 5: Things Happen Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:57 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Hey there!  Ha!  Well somebody's bound to be right about something sooner or later!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum