6 Pieces Of Ancient Artwork That Depict UFOs
1) ‘The Crucifixion’ – painted in 1350 and hangs above the altar in the Visoki Decani Monestary in Kosovo, Yugoslavia.
2) Fitzwilliam Musuem, Cambridge, England – Painted in 1710 by Flemish artist Aert De Gelder
3) “The Annunciation” painted by Carlo Crivelli in 1486 now in the National Gallery in London.
4) “The Magnificat”, 15th century, located at the French Basillica Notre-Dame in Beaune, Burgandy (in the top right corner you can see a UFO like craft)
5) “The Madonna with Saint Giovannino”, 14th/15th century, Loeser collection in the Palazzo Vecchio (the town hall of Florence, Italy).
6) from the French book Le Livre Des Bonnes Moeurs (“The Book Of The Moralities”) by Jacques Legrand, 1338.
So what do you guys think? Pretty amazing that they would paint this way back then isn't it? Please comment below or share any artwork that you find interesting.
Article posted by Anonymous
Thanks to: http://www.ewao.com