OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Posts At Cosmic Connections Regarding Meta 1 Vaporized!
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyToday at 6:25 am by RamblerNash

» Bad-clown Rising - Match the Tombstones
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyYesterday at 7:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ HUGE UFO CAPTURED ON VIDEO OVER BRAZIL plus MORE
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyYesterday at 5:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Doctors for Truth: Tens of Thousands Medical Professionals Suing and Calling for End to COVID Tyranny
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyYesterday at 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyYesterday at 3:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Emerald Tablet: The Translation of the Ultimate Source of Alchemy
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyYesterday at 3:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Former NYPD Commissioner: I’ve Seen Hunter’s Hard Drive, The Bidens ‘Belong in Handcuffs’
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyYesterday at 3:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Huge cat found etched into desert among Nazca Lines in Peru
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyYesterday at 3:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Weird Orbs flying right overhead car in New York
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyYesterday at 3:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Fluoride Is Toxic To Developing Brains, New Studies Find
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyYesterday at 3:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Joe Biden Walks Off When Questioned About FBI Seizing Son’s Laptop
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyYesterday at 3:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 20 Minutes with Bridgette April 9, 2020~Root Chakra
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyYesterday at 1:00 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The mission of spiritual knowledge is to permeate, not to escape from material existence
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyYesterday at 12:59 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» 20 Minutes with Bridgette April 8, 2020 ~ Physically Care Thyroid
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyYesterday at 12:58 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Spiritual Science/Occultism/ Superstition
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyYesterday at 12:57 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» What is the real nature of germs?
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyYesterday at 12:55 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Colabbing October 15, 2020
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyYesterday at 12:54 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» After the seventh cultural period the earth will be visited by a catastrophe
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyYesterday at 12:52 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Truth About Alien Life | How Long Can the Secret Keepers Keep the Secret Hidden?
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyYesterday at 12:51 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» THE WINDS #WEATHERWARFARE #LIVE #ANALYSIS
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyYesterday at 12:49 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» CORN SHORTAGE: Grand Solar Minimum Kills Crops (New Study)
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyYesterday at 12:48 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Da Vinci's Darkest Secret
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyYesterday at 12:47 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» NO "PAUSE" CHALLENGE LVL "Liedtke"
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyYesterday at 12:45 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Final Product FEB
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyYesterday at 12:44 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford 10-19-20... Rockefeller, Davos, IMF, and World Bank, CFR, Rothchild, are responsible for the C virus. The biggest con of my life
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyYesterday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Doctors speak out on misinformation surrounding the coronavirus
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptyYesterday at 12:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Youtube Videos With Meta 1 Deleted!
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 4:47 pm by RamblerNash

» The RH Negative Blood Type: Angelic Blood
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 3:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Top 9 Mysterious Discoveries Made on Earth
UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 3:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri

UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

July 11, 2015

UFO spotted behind U.S. Stealth Bomber flying over Licking, Missouri

Every now and then the military has been having stealth bombers fly on a low level practice bombing run flight path the goes directly over my home about once a month.

On this day I went out to take some pictures of the bomber as it flew over my home to show on my social media page. I had taken many pictures that day but on the last pass I took 3 pictures in rapid succession.

The time period took about 3 seconds. 1 second per picture on my cell phone.

Picture 2 Enlarged.

Picture 1 had the bomber only in it.
Picture 2 had something behind the bomber. It looked like a small craft roughly about 1/10th the size of the bomber. It was black in color and there looked to be a white light on the back end which to me suggested a exhaust or flame.
Picture 3 only had the bomber in it once more.

The other craft was gone. 30 seconds later as the bomber turned to the west I heard it go supersonic and it broke the sound barrier.

They had never done that before on their practice runs. That was the only time. 3 days later 2 bombers returned and did around 7 or 8 low level flights using my home it seemed as a center point where they would turn and fly off into another direction. Each flight run came from different directions that day. They did not fly on their normal practice pattern.

I compiled the pictures and have enclosed them. The image below shows the sequence of the pictures and the event.

I have had 4 more sightings of different craft since but all were too far away for my cell phone to pick them up. One shaped like a missile. All white with small square wings on the tail only. One that was just one light in the night sky that met up with a 2nd which was stationary and I thought was a star till it flew off in another directing meeting up with a third that did the same thing.

Image of a stealth bomber.

One that flew directly over my home that have 8 barely visible gray lights in a straight line. Not one after the other but side by side. One was a formation that I thought was a flock of birds but they flew in too perfect of a formation and when I looked at them in binoculars I could see they were all v shaped craft. White, gray and black in color. I do have each event documented down in a log book I started. Mufon case 67994 – 11/7/2015.

No comments:
Email This BlogThis! Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum