OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
How To Access Past Life Memories EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
How To Access Past Life Memories EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
How To Access Past Life Memories EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
How To Access Past Life Memories EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
How To Access Past Life Memories EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
How To Access Past Life Memories EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
How To Access Past Life Memories EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
How To Access Past Life Memories EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
How To Access Past Life Memories EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
How To Access Past Life Memories EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
How To Access Past Life Memories EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
How To Access Past Life Memories EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
How To Access Past Life Memories EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
How To Access Past Life Memories EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
How To Access Past Life Memories EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
How To Access Past Life Memories EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
How To Access Past Life Memories EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
How To Access Past Life Memories EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
How To Access Past Life Memories EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
How To Access Past Life Memories EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
How To Access Past Life Memories EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
How To Access Past Life Memories EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

How To Access Past Life Memories

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How To Access Past Life Memories Empty How To Access Past Life Memories Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:19 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

How To Access Past Life Memories Worldsofwonder-672x372

Energy, Healing, meditation, Spirituality, Thoughts

How To Access Past Life Memories

July 6, 2015 Alexandria 73 Comments

The idea of past lives have become increasingly popular over the past few decades; and for good reason! Many are wanting to know what they did in a life before; to better understand their life now.
This gets a little confusing when we understand that our consciousness is a fractal of the all, which encompasses everyone else’s consciousness as well. We are all one, we are all each other, yet we have our own separate consciousness. It seems the higher we go in dimension or frequency, the more ‘One’ everything is. Everything is understood from a much wider perspective. 
Meditate on A Question
How To Access Past Life Memories Past-lives-spiral-300x239Everyone is already at the level to access this information, and if anyone tells you other wise, check if their intention is actually pure. Meditate on a very specific question rather than an open ended one.
Ask exactly what you are wanting to know. Understand you are asking yourself, not an external, supreme being.
And allow the answers to come in different forms. If you are asking to have your past lives shown, it might not be visual.
Pay attention, extremely close attention to how your body feels and what thoughts and sensations come about. Sometimes we are shown the answer so subtly that we miss it. A lot of people experience how they died in their last past life, and sometimes injuries or problems we experience in this life time are left over from the last.
Sometimes the answer will come after a few attempts, especially if you don’t meditate regularly. It is a process of quieting the mind enough to hear the subtle answers of wisdom we all hold. It’s the quiet voice that we overlook that is trying to tell you what you want to know.
Talk about it
One time I was talking to a friend and I asked if she could ‘see’ any of my past lives. I actually asked as a sort of joke or at least I wasn’t expecting her to know anything. After asking, I got a flash of an image in my head of a sort of warrior woman with blue and red feathers, outfit and face paint. How To Access Past Life Memories 7f24d-6a00e54efab950883301127918178a28a4-500wi-300x155
When I expressed this vision to my friend she instantly gasped with surprise as she saw the exact same thing. Without me even describing this woman, my friend said she was holding a curved hook type weapon and I almost started crying.
I saw that exact image too. We completely tapped into one of my past lives and weren’t even ‘trying’. It’s incredibly simple when you’re open to it.
Talk to your friends and family, allow yourself to be open about topics like this. You might be amazed as to where it leads you…
Understand That You Are Everyone
How To Access Past Life Memories Past-Life-Regression-Therapy-w270-195x300This can be a bit tricky when exploring the concepts within the mind. The mind does not exist in the higher realms; that eternal energy exists outside of concept. See that, when tapping into YOUR past lives, they are also everyone else’s.
Imagine source energy as a ball with a bunch of extensions extending down from it. Those distinct extensions are each of our consciousness which seem separate, but as you go back to source, it is all from the same place.
So imagine that you can go back up into source, then back down into someone else’s consciousness.
We are all each other so our past lives, future lives and everything are all one. You are the same energy that made up Hilter, Mother Theresa, the presidents and that person you just passed on the street.
You can go in and experience everyone’s life because they are also yours. Learn to grow from them. Grow from the mistakes of the past to make a future that everyone wants to live in.

Thanks to: http://thespiritscience.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum